Status: Active

Living in the Shadows

House Arrest: Chapter Fourteen

I didn’t have anything left to do in the house except one thing. In Matt’s room, I managed to scrounge up a pen and paper. I wanted to write Matt a letter, but the words I wanted to say escaped me. Would I say ‘I love you’? No, because I couldn’t.

Matt,

I guess Vengeance decided we’re moving. I don’t know what to do, but I don’t want you getting yourself hurt so just stay put, I’ll be safe. I promise.

Your friend,
Belle


This would ensure that he didn’t come after me, and he didn’t think I loved him. Saying your friend was pretty straight forward.

“Hey bitch! Get your ass down here!” Vengeance shouted from the bottom of the stairs.

“Coming!”

I placed the note on Matt’s pillow and ran out into the hall. I quickly made my way down the stairs. Vengeance was holding a dangling set of handcuffs in my direction.

“No, I’m not going to run and you know that. I assume Rev is back on watching my father, I don’t see him around anywhere.” I commented.

“Nope. Rev isn’t watching your father anymore. You’ve nicely taken care of the cops for us, so there’s no reason to watch him anymore.” Vengeance roughly forced me against the wall. Blood touched my tongue from where my teeth cut into my cheek. Vengeance pressed his lips to my ear. “You’re mine now.”

He pushed the cuffs a little too tight around my wrists causing a wrenching pain in my hands. I cursed myself over and over for telling the cops I was okay. Now I was going to be stuck with Vengeance for possibly the rest of my life. He was probably going to force me to marry him and bear his children and everything else. The tears came, like I knew they would, back again to make me look weak.

“I’m gonna blindfold you too.” He pulled a black cloth around my eyes.

I felt myself become seated in the van and I heard the rest of the guys pile in the vehicle.

“Did Rev get all the shit into the other one?” Gates asked.

“Yeah.” Vengeance replied.

The engine fired up and I felt us going down a bumpy dirt road. It wasn’t until we reached the tar that I started to freak out. My breath became short and the tears wouldn’t stop. I was scared enough being in a vehicle after that night with mom, let alone being blindfolded. In order to be okay they were going to have to take the damn thing off.

“Will you please take off my blindfold?” I begged, trying to keep myself from passing out.

“Not until we hit the turnpike.” Vengeance replied.

The turnpike was going to be like another half hour away. I didn’t know if I could make it that far. I felt like everything was closing in on me. A strong hand gripped my arm.

“I think she’s scared Vengeance.” It was Gates, and he sounded extremely unconcerned with my fear.

“I-I am.” I managed to say.

“I’ve got an idea then. If you agree to fuck me, right here, right now, then you can take off your blindfold. What do you think Vengeance?” He paused, waiting for a response.

“That sounds like a wonderful idea.” He said.

“I’ll take it off after you do it.”

I felt Gate’s strong grip on my pants. He pulled them off me with no problem whatsoever. His hand rested behind my head. He was holding it place. Oh how nice of him. He proceeded to pull off my panties. Judging by the grunting he hit Christ with them. I felt his penis touching me, right at the entrance. He was taking his time about thrusting in. My breathing had stopped. I was afraid of him, and of having the blindfold on. I was more afraid with the blindfold though, if that proves anything. He made his initial thrust causing a small noise to erupt from me. He chuckled in amusement. He was working me slowly, gently caressing my clothed breast. I wanted him to hurry up. I just wanted to get this over with so I could take my blindfold off. As the time went on his pace got faster. In what felt like forty minutes, he was finished.

“Okay, you’re going to take it off now right?” I craned my neck, hoping they would just take it off, I was starting to really get freaked out.

Vengeance laughed. “Babe, this is where the real pain begins. You had it good before. We’re not going to be softies like fucking Matt.”

He was being all too serious. I couldn’t help but begin to wish Matt was there with me. I shouldn’t have pushed him away so much. Maybe things would have been better for me now if I had just loved Matt the way he wanted me to. Or would things be the same? I would never know, and it was too late now to figure it out.

“Vengeance please, I’m begging you. I’ll do anything, please.” I continued to beg, my tears had soaked the blindfold.

He didn’t say anything. That was enough to let me know that he wasn’t going to. If this is how these guys used to be toward girls before Matt tried helping them, then I wasn’t surprised that they tried to kill themselves. I really wished it wouldn’t come to that for me.

“Hey man, give me a dollar for the toll. Gates, hide her.” I felt myself being dragged backward and then settled against something cold and hard.

We came to a slow stop and then continued on.

“Not much longer babe.” Vengeance said to me.

How long had we been gone for? It didn’t feel like it was that long, but how should I know. We passed a few more tolls, and they guys stopped to grab something to eat, of course forgetting me. We finally arrived to our destination. I was pulled out by a pair of strong arms and pulled inside somewhere. Vengeance pulled off my blindfold. We were inside somewhere completely new. The house was just as big, but the setup was completely different. I didn’t want to look around much, I mostly wanted to go to bed. I was tired from the rape and torture they’d put me through and my wrists were bleeding excessively from the handcuffs.

“I guess I put these on a little too tight.” Vengeance grinned and pulled them off. I didn’t want to touch them because they were so sore. “Head on up to bed. It’s the first room on the right.”

“What is this place?” I asked quietly.

“It was bought specifically in the case that we had to get away from Matt. We bought it shortly after he told us he wasn’t going to assist in the rape and killing anymore.” He said grinning at his clever plan.

Without much more complaint or conversation I walked down the hall and up the stairs. I opened the first door on the right and walked straight into the most beautiful bedroom. There was a huge fireplace to the leftmost wall. On the right was what must’ve been a king size bed. Everything was made up of royal greens, the carpet, and the bedding anyway. The walls were a shade of beige though. It was simply gorgeous. I crawled into the bed. I sank into it. It was comfortable. Not long after I lay down, I was sleeping.

* * *

Matt was in my dreams that night, but he was sad. I wanted to reach out and comfort him, but I couldn’t. Vengeance was holding me back. He was always there to ruin my dreams.

I woke up and he was right there, sleeping next to me. I stood up and felt an odd weight on my left foot. I looked down and examined my ankle. There was a thick metal anklet on it with a blinking green light. I pulled on it. I began beeping rapidly and the green light turned red.

“What the hell!” I let go of it.

Vengeance jumped up and looked over at me. “What?” He asked.

“What is this?”

“Oh that’s a bomb.” He said all too calmly.

“Why is there a bomb strapped to my ankle?” I started to feel panicky again.

“If you try to leave the house, or if you try to take it off, you have twenty seconds to come back within the parameter or stop fucking with it or you will explode.” He smiled widely at me when he saw the fear in my eyes.

“You think this is funny? You’re fucking with my life here! I’m not going to run!” I was terrified. “Please take this thing off me.”

He shook his head. “Nope. We’re not holding your father hostage anymore so we need to do something to insure you’re not going to run away. And by the way, if you explode, he explodes.”

That’s how they were going to do it now. That just meant less work for them. They just had to stand here and look torture me now.

“How does that work?”

“It’s wired to your house now too.” His grin grew.

"I thought you said you didn't need to watch him anymore!" I was so confused.

"Well, you can never be too careful."

I knew it. I was going to die here, miserable and alone.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you all liked it. Please leave me a comment, or add me on AIM: Shankillxbutcher Enjoy :)