Status: Active

Living in the Shadows

Getting His Vengeance: Chapter Four

Matt had asked me to help around the house, so I figured I would do just that. Of course first I had to join Shadows for breakfast. Vengeance handed me my food and grinned at me.

“You’re welcome sweetheart.” He said before stalking off.

I wasn’t going to say thank you to someone like him. The only thing he deserved was a harder kick in the-

“Aren’t you hungry?” He asked looking at my full plate.

“Oh, yeah. Sorry I was just thinking.” I murmured, lifting my fork and poking it around on my plate.

“About what?” He chewed his food slowly.

“About...” I couldn’t possibly tell him what I was really thinking about. “How I’m going to work and make the money. How much do I need exactly?”

He put a piece of bacon in his mouth. “Half a million.”

My eyes grew wide. Five hundred thousand bucks. How in the hell was I supposed to come up with that much?

“You have to let me call my father at least. To tell him the deal.” I asked passively.

“I know. I already did.”

I was taken aback. “You did? When?”

“While you were upstairs making the bed. Rev took care of it for me.” He explained nonchalantly.

“You talked to Rev? How was my dad? Is he alright? He hasn’t tried to do anything silly has he?” I was desperate to know. I think it was obvious in my voice how desperately I needed to know what was going on with my father. “Please tell me Shadows.”

He sighed and looked at my pathetic self. “He’s fine.”

Relief fell over my face. “Oh thank you. Thank you so much.”

“I have to go run some errands today. Can you clean the house while I’m out?” He asked me.

“I guess so. Let me check my schedule.” That was the first time I had smiled in days.

He chuckled too. We finished our breakfast in silence. Afterward we both left the room. I stopped short in the doorway after having thought of something.

“What about them?” I asked, referring to Vengeance, Christ, and Gates.

“They shouldn’t bother you. They’re out trying to get some ass today or something fucking stupid.” He rolled his eyes. “If they do though, push this button.” He pulled a necklace out of his pocket that had a ‘lifeline’ type button on it. “It sends a signal right to my car, and my car only. Push it and I’ll head straight back alright?”

“Why do you do this if you hate seeing girls hurt?” I questioned.

He looked down at the floor and started tapping his hand on the door. “I like the money. It makes life a lot easier. All I have to do is let Vengeance kill someone, or hold a girl in the house.”

I nodded. I guess what he said made sense. I can’t saw it was the best way to make money, but it was a good get rich quick scheme.

“Alright. I’ll see you later.” He smiled at me before heading over and putting his shoes on. “You make sure you put that on your neck right now. Don’t take it off.”

He pointed to the necklace. “Oh right.”

I put it around my neck and looked at it. The button was big and red. Right in the center of it. No way could I have a hard time pushing it.

“Thank you.” I smiled at him and waved before he left.

As soon as he started down the dirt road that led out onto the road, I began cleaning. I started in the living room. There wasn’t a whole lot to do, they did a surprisingly good job of keeping it clean. All I had to do really was vacuum and dust a little. Their rooms however, needed some desperate attention. As I finished vacuuming Vengeance’s room, the door creaked open. He slowly walked in. I gasped.

“Oh hey there.” He walked up to me. My hand jumped up to my button. I was just about to push it when he pulled out a gun from his pants. He held it at me “I wouldn’t push that if I were you.”

“But I-“ I began.

“Shut up! I’m so sick of hearing you talk.” He continued to advance on me until I hit the wall. “Take off your clothes. Let’s do this before Shadows gets back.” His green eyes were glazed over with lust.

“Let’s do what?”

He reached his hand up and gripped my throat tightly. I started choking. “You fucking know what. If your clothes are still on in the next ten seconds I will blow your fucking brains all over this wall. I’m about to show you why you never want to fuck with me again.”

He released me and I fell to the floor. I tried to get my breathing back in order.

“One.” He began.

“Wait! I-“ I coughed violently.

“Two.”

I groaned loudly and the tears began to slip from my eyes. I ripped off my tee-shirt quickly.

“Three.” He bit his lip as I unbuckled my bra.

My breasts dropped from the wires that were holding them in place. He placed the cold metal of the gun against my right nipple. It hardened with the foreign sensation.

“Four.”

I ripped off my pants with the underpants to follow. Vengeance grinned at my exposed body. He continued to look me up and down. I covered my breasts as best as I could with my arm.

“Shadows will-“

“Shadows isn’t going to fucking know!” He said, grabbing me by the arm and throwing me onto the bed.

He started panting loudly and hovering above me. He ripped the necklace with the button off of my neck, leaving me with a nasty rope burn. I didn’t care. I was too scared to care.

“Vengeance please don’t hurt me please.” I begged him.

He held a gun at my head the whole time he undressed. My tears fell onto the bed around my face. As he finished undressing he proceeded on top of me.

“Now, I’m going to show you what I’m made of.” He pressed his lips to the nape of my neck. “I bet you won’t disrespect me ever again.”

His penis, long and erect, slowly penetrated me. I gripped his shoulder tightly. That was all I had to hold on to. I let out a shriek. I couldn’t describe the pain. It felt like someone was ripping a giant hole in me.

“Stop please.” I begged. “Don’t keep doing this.” I tried as best as I could to talk between my uneven panting.

“It’s too late princess. You shouldn’t have fucked with me.”

He didn’t take very long. And he hadn’t pulled out. He’d just fulfilled my worst fear.

“Why did you do that?” I asked, sitting up on the bed. My tears were stronger now.

“Because, it feels so much better to just blow my load when I have to.” He explained, patting my back. “Nice work Belle. Now put your clothes on before Matt gets here.”

I shook my head. “I’m going to let him see what you’ve done to me.”

He laughed. “Why do you think there aren’t any other girls here?”

I got his meaning. Without another word, I proceeded to put on my clothes. Very shortly after, Shadows had gotten home. It was reaching dark, and dinner was ready on the table when we joined there. He looked at me from across the table.

“Is something wrong?” He asked, looking at me concernedly.

I shook my head and just proceeded to finish eating my food. We both walked upstairs and got into bed together. I rolled over and away from him. I didn’t want to be touched at all. Not even by him.

“Belle, if you have something to talk about, you know you can always talk to me.”

I ignored him. He didn’t...no...couldn’t know what was going on with me. They would kill me, or worse, my father.

“Oh and just so you know, I have a job all set up for you.” He sounded desperate to make me happy.

As much as I wanted to jump up and down with excitement, I just couldn’t. My emotions weren’t working properly. Instead of being happy, I started to cry. I couldn’t stop. It wasn’t little silent tears either. I was sobbing uncontrollably. Shadows helped me turn around and held me. Inside his arms I felt so warm and comfortable. I never wanted to leave.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please subscribe if you haven't already! I hope you all will! Please enjoy. If you need or want a banner just ask :) I'm also happy to accept any banners!