‹ Prequel: Runaway Wolves
Status: Just started the story but hope you will like it

Unanswered Prayer

Chapter 8

Crystal POV

I awoke feeling weight leave the bed and opened my eyes. “Where are you going so early?” I asked Riley and he turned around. “Sorry babe. Did I wake you up?” He asked crawling back in bed and putting his arms around me. I shook my head and smiled. “Our wedding day is today.” I kissed him and he kissed me back. There was no doubt in my mind that he loved me as much as I loved him.
There was a knock on the door and Alex and Chrissy walked in. “Come on Crystal. Its time to get ready.” Chris came over and yanked me out of bed. I saw Alex pull Riley out of bed before I was pushed out the door. The whole morning was crazy. Alice and Chrissy helped with the dress, my hair and makeup. Alice decorated the whole house with white flowers and candles.
I looked beautiful for a 19 year old that’s for sure. My face was all one color and my hair was down with the white vale covered my hair. The dress was white and fit close to my body to make me look sexy and red flowers laced toward the bottom. I waited till the music came on and Mike walked me down the aisle and I saw my hot fiancee waiting for me. He wore a black suit with a bright red flower to match my dress.
As Riley took my hand from his fathers a stared blushing. I was so excited to be married. The preist took forever to get to the ending. “Do you take Crystal to be your wife?” He asked and Riley said, “I do.” Without hesitating. “Do you take Riley to be your husband to be your husband?” He asked and I replied, “I do.” Right away. Riley turned to me and flipped up the vale to reveal my face. “You may kiss your bride.” The preist said. “Finally.” Riley and I say together and our audience laughed.
Riley kissed me full of passion. There we were married. Tears ran down my face and he held me close to his chest. “This is the happiest day in my entire life.” I say in his chest. He nods and says, “Mine too. You look so beautiful.” I kissed him again. “Alough you would look hotter without that dress on.” He said and I blushed and smiled. “Wait until tonight. I replied. He smiled and I laughed. I looked at Chrissy and Alice who were both crying and winked at them.