She Loves You

Tell The Truth

This couldn't get any weirder. I was in Las Vegas, Nevada trying to figure out how I was going to tell Patrick my 'big news'. I wasn't showing yet so maybe I can leave that part out.

The only person that knew besides Frank, was Pete. That boy always has a way of getting information out of a person. As far as he was concerned, he was going to be the godfather.

I feared for my child's life on that one.

I took a deep breath and started my way downstairs. I agreed to meet Patrick in the lobby, and from there we would go out for some lunch. I wasn't in the mood to eat. Everything upsets my stomach, or makes me gag. I was just hoping I could hide it and get through this lunch. I got in the elevator and pressed the lobby button. My hands were shaking. My heart was pounding loud in my ears.

The doors opened and I saw him standing there. He looked just as nervous as I was. I walked over to him and smiled.

"Wow, you look great." Patrick said as I approach him.

'I look pregnant.' I thought.

"Thanks. So do you." I commented back.

We agree to eat at the Hard Rock. We figure that the guys won't be there to interrupt our conversation. We ordered our food and began to talk.

"You never order a salad." Patrick said looking at me like I had grown another head.

"So? I just don't feel good." I snapped.

"Ok, you don't have to be moody. I was just saying." He said trying to back off.

I just rolled my eyes. He was irritating me at the moment and being pregnant just made things worse.

"What is it that we need to talk about?" I said trying to hurry this lunch up. I wanted to get up and leave. I had a headache from the smell of burgers.

"I wanted to apologize. I've been an ass. I was hurt. I should've listened to what you had to say. I know you're probably just as scared as I am." He said looking at his hands.

I smiled. He apologized first. This has to mean that he doesn't hate me. I looked away from my water, and looked at him.

"I accept. I just got scared. It was so unexpected. I didn't think you would have exploded on me. I just have to realize that you're under so much stress." I said softly.

He looked at with an angry look and shook his head. "That's still no explanation for my behavior."

Our food came and I began to feel a little hungry. I ate what I liked, and picked at the rest. We kind of kept quiet. I think we were just trying to figure out what to say next.

"I still love you." Patrick whispered.

I stopped picking at my cucumber and looked at him. "Really?" I asked surprised.

"Of course I do. You think I would just stop loving you because you said no? I want to give this another chance. If we are ever ready to get married and have kids, we'll take that step. What do you think?" He smiled looking straight into my eyes.

This was my cue. I had to say something now, or don't say anything again. I want to get up and run away from him so I dont have to say anything at all.

"Patrick, There's something you need to know." I said swallowing hard. I took a deep breath and my eyes met Patrick's confused ones. "I'm pregnant."
♠ ♠ ♠
"Your head can be a prison."

How's everyone doing? Message/comment.