She Loves You

YES

For the rest of the hour Patrick and I stayed in that room.

"Who's house is this?" I asked looking around the huge room.

Patrick turned a slight pink and bite his bottom lip. "Mine."

I looked at him with wide eyes. "Really? You bought this place?" I asked a bit shocked.

"Yea, this is one of the bedrooms." He said nodded and looking around with me. "It was going to be a surprise for us."

I smiled wildly and went in to give him a hug, then a peck on the cheek. "It's great."

He looked at me and smiled. "You really think so?"

I nodded excitedly. "Of course I think so. It rocks. As soon as those fuckers let us out of here, you can show me the rest of the place." I said loudly over towards the door. I was hoping the boys would here us.

"Alright already!" Pete yelled. We heard someone messing with the lock and soon the door opened to reveal Pete, Joe, and Rose standing at the door grinning like idiots.

"I told you it would work." Joe commented.

"It was my idea." Pete pointed out.

"Whatever, they're together and that's all that matters." Rose grunted.

Patrick and I both looked at all three of them.

"We're outta here!! Be sure to be at the airport at 7." Joe said pushing everyone out the door.

I walked around and smiled. The house was perfect. Two stories, and four bedrooms, three bathrooms, a huge kitchen, and a swimming pool in the back, it was everything I wanted in a house.

"Do you like it?" Patrick whispered in my ear. He wrapped his arms around my waist and was holding me from behind. He kissed my cheek and I could tell he was smiling.

I turned around to face him. "I love it!" I squealed throwing my arms around his neck.

Patrick hugged back and laughed. "Thank God. I was worried you wouldn't."

I pulled away and looked back at him confused. "You're my best friend, and know me better than anyone."

He smiled and laughed lightly. "I know."

We sat on the couch in the living room. It was the only piece of furniture in the house besides the chair in the other room. We sat there in silence waiting for someone to speak. I looked over at him and could see him contemplating in his thoughts.

"Jen, I really need to ask you something." Patrick said looking at me.

Something made him seem different. He was no longer the 15 year old boy I had once fell in love with. He was older and more comfortable within his skin.

"Will you marry me?" He asked getting down on one knee and pulling out that same ring he had tried to give me before.

I smiled and began to cry tears of joy. He looked a little worried.

"Yes Patrick. Yes, I will marry you."
♠ ♠ ♠
"Who will be the one to marry me?" This story is love...I know I'm going to miss it when it's gone. Just two more...