She Loves You

You *** (Part A)

I woke up to a pair of arms wrapped around me. I nuzzled close to the warm body and smiled.

"It's time to wake up." I heard the voice whisper softly into my ear.

"No Andy. Just give me 5 more minutes." I groaned. I turned my back to him trying to go back to sleep.

Ok I know you're probably wondering what is going on. So, Will went to jail after that night. Patrick hasn't spoken to me after that night like he said, which killed me inside, but I never made it known.

I've been staying with Andy for about three weeks in Milwaukee. I was in a need of a vacation and a getaway from life. I was in need for fresh air.

Andy stood up and put on some boxers.

Now just allow me to explain this scene. Nobody but Chris, Dirty, and Pete knew about me and Patrick thinking about getting together. Andy and I are good friends who occasionally have sex.

Now am I whore?
No.

Am I using Andy?
Yes.

Do I know that it's wrong?
Yes.

See one night on one of the tours, Andy and I got drunk and had sex. The only one that knew about it was Pete. He found us in bed the next morning. We all agreed to keep it a secret. We didn't want Patrick to find out. Andy and I ended up agreeing to have sex, but with no strings attached. With the exception when we were in relationships. Then we stopped. We both were able to keep our friendship going.

Did we have sex last night?
Yes for the first time in almost two years.

"Jen, I'm going back to Chicago tomorrow. Are you coming with me?" Andy asked.

"No, I'm not ready to go back." I told Andy sitting up with the blankets wrapped around me.

"Jen, I have a confession to make." Andy sighed sitting on the bed. I looked at him confused. "I know about Patrick. What happened last night was great, but I think we should stop. You need Patrick, and Patrick needs you. You two are meant to be together. You can't run away forever."

"You knew?" I asked softly. Pete probably opened his big mouth. He can never keep a secret for too longwith the exception of some.

"Yea, and I still let us .....well you know." Andy laughed a little.

I hugged Andy tight. "I know. You're right I need him." I whispered in his ear.

"No problem. Come on let's pack." Andy said getting up and putting on some pants.

"I thought we were leaving tomorrow." I asked confused.

"Ok I lied. We're leaving tonight." Andy laughed.

I laughed too. I got up and went to take a shower. I started packing some things and getting ready to leave. my cell phone started ringing and I went to pick it up.

"Yes Panda?" I answered.

"Ok Anderson, I take it that you are coming home right?" Pete asked sternly. He knew I hated being called by my last name.

"Yea I am." I sighed into the phone

"Where are you going to stay?" Pete asked.

"I don't know. I think with Andy in a hotel room."

"Ok. Well you have a room here if you want it." Pete suggested.

"Hey Panda?"

"Yea?"

"Please don't tell Ric I'm coming back. I'm not ready." I said softly.

"Don't worry baby girl."

"Thanks Panda. You make my heart happy."

"Lair, Patrick makes your heart happy." Pete smirked.

"Shut it!" I scolded.

"Haha. I kid. Love you." Pete chimed.

"Love you too." I smiled and hung up the phone. Something told me that Pete had something set up. Pete always has something set up. I know he has Andy helping him. I'm not sure what it is, but I know that I will find out soon.

"Was that Pete?" Andy asked walking into the living room.

"Yea. It was." I walked up to Andy and kissed him softly on the lips.

"What was that for?" Andy asked surprised.

"For being a good friend." I smiled.

"Wow I wish all my girl friends would thank me like that!" Andy smirked. I playfully hit him on the arm.

"Come on. We better head out to the airport." Andy said grabbing our bags and opening the door.

"Yea can't wait to be home" I mumbled sarcastically.

I just hope I don't get to see Patrick-no wait-I hope I do see him. I don't even know what I want anymore.

Yes you do, you want Patrick.

No I don't.
♠ ♠ ♠
"I wish you were her, you left out the e, you left without me."

Message/comment. I have two parts to this one in Jen's and one in Patrick's.