She Loves You

I Have You and That's All That Matters

~Two Months Later~

"Come on Anderson!! Let's get going!! We're going to be late!" Pete yelled at me from downstairs.

"I said I'm coming!" I yelled carrying my all my bags downstairs. I was repeating everything in my head making sure it was packed for Warped Tour.

"Hey baby!" Patrick said happily when I got downstairs.

I reached in for a kiss when someone threw me over the shoulder and carried me out the door.

"Sorry. Pete made me do it." The person said walking up the stairs of the bus. I heard the slight lisp and smiled.

"It's ok Joe. We know how boss man hates to be late!" I sighed rolling my eyes.

Joe sat me down on the couch. "Yea I know. It gets fucking annoying." Joe said shaking his head. "It's getting rid of my buzz."

"Pete, I didn't even get to say bye to Mama Wentz!" I pouted once Pete came into the bus.

"She knows you love her and are thankful. We have a show to get to!" Pete said annoyed.

Patrick came and sat down next to me. Pete told the driver to get going. I looked out the window and waved to Pete's mom, and the other guys parents. We're going away to Warped Tour for 3 months, and then the guys are off to record the new album. I came along to help Dirty and Jim with merch.

"I'm glad you came with us." Patrick whispered me.

"Me too." I smiled.

"I never got my kiss." Patrick said sticking out his bottom lip. I laughed and kissed him softly. "Thank you."

"You're welcome." I smiled. "I'm gonna lay down." I told Patrick. He nodded. I kissed him one last time before walking over to our bunk. I climbed in attempting to fall asleep.

Thoughts were running through my head. Patrick and I have been dating over two months now, but we haven't made anything official. It made me a bit sad, but he wanted to take it slow. I understood, but the thought that he might not want this crossed my mind many of times.

I tossed and turned until I found a comfortable position. I fell asleep to thoughts of Patrick.

****************************************************************************************************

Patrick's Point Of View:

I watched her get into the bunk. I sighed at the thought of how much I loved and cared about her. I couldn't even ask her to be officially mine without becoming a nervous wreck. I closed the door to the bunks and walked to the front lounge where everyone was at.

"You haven't asked her, have you?" Joe asked. I looked down at him. Sometimes I hated how he just knew certain things without someone telling him.

"Nope not yet." I said shaking my head.

"Why not?" Pete asked concerned.

"I want to do it at the right moment." I sighed sadly and sat down next to Andy.

"Trust me there is never a 'right moment.' They don't exist." Andy said laughing.

"Have you fucked her?" Dirty asked randomly.

"Dude, don't talk about her like that." I said protectively.

"I agree with Patrick on that one." Pete added raising his hand.

"Sorry" Dirty mumbled.

"Ask her soon, or she's going to think you don't want it." Joe suggested. I just nodded.

I put on some headphones and turned on my laptop. I tried messing around with some stuff on the computer to keep my mind off of her. It wasn't working though.

I closed my laptop and went to the bunk where Jen was laying. I slid in and wrapped my arms around her. She fit so perfectly in my arms. I closed my eyes and took in her scent. Her scent was as beautiful as her.

"Patrick, I love you." She mumbled as she pressed herself against me.

"I love you, Jen." I whispered in her ear as I pushed her hair out of her face.

She opened her eyes and smiled at me. I smiled back and kissed her softly.

"What are we Patrick?" she asked softly.

"Well what do you think?" I asked. Great now she's going to think I really don't want this.

Idiot.

"I think we're just dating." She shrugged.

"Jen?" I turned on my side and looked at her. I need to do this. It's now or never.

"Yes Ric?" she asked with a smile. God that smiled. The one that made me fall for her. The genuine one she's been giving me since day one. That smile was just meant for me. She was real and not like everyone else who was faking it to be my friend.

"Will you be mine? We can take it slow." I asked nervously.

"Of course!" she smiled.

I pressed my lips against hers and she kissed back. I graced my tongue along her bottom lip and she opened. We fought for dominance of the kiss, even though I won. She kissed with so much passion that it made me dizzy. It was one of the best kisses I had ever gotten.

"I love you." She whispered.

"I love you too." I whispered back.

I watched as she closed her eyes and fell back to sleep. She was the most beautiful human being I had met. I want everything with her. I want my life with her. I want her to have my kids. I should tell her all that. But I can't, yet. I stroked her hair and smiled at how beautiful she was. Jen was mine and I will never let anyone hurt her agian. I have a duty to protect her at all times.

"Patrick?" I heard Pete asked from the back lounge.

I got out of the bunk and walked over to him. "What's up man?"

"Here we have a phone interview." Pete said handing me the phone. Poor guy looked annoyed and tired. I don't blame him. having one month off wasn't even enough time to rest.

I nodded and smiled. He gave a weird look but then smiled. Everyone knew how much I hated interviews and photo shoots.

I watched as he wrote on a piece of paper and handed to me.

"You asked and she said yes." It read.

I nodded and smiled again. he smiled proudly and walked away. I went back to listen to whatever questions they had to ask. They were always the same ones anyway.

I have Jen and that's all that matter now.
♠ ♠ ♠
"She's so good, that you don't see it coming. You'll be broken she'll be on to the next one."

Message and comment. Thanks for all the feed back some of you give me. I do appreciate it.