Sequel: The Road.
Status: The End! Sequel Is Up!

Twins.

Chapter Six.

I didn't talk to anyone for the rest of the day, not that they saw me much I was in and out with my new job I had to work fast and move fast. I needed to make money to save up for an apartment,

"You didn't even call me to ask me how I was," I sighed.

I walked back in the house and found my mother reading a book, she didn't see me come in, which was good for me. I walked to my room where I sat in silence for two hours, I kept checking my phone for messages but I had none.

"Did you forget me already?" I sighed, wiping some tears from my eyes.

I need new friends.

I quickly got up and grabbed my notebook and pen and ran downstairs and into the room where the piano was at. No one knew about it of course except for my grandparents they built it for me, my mom knew but she wasn't allowed down there, only I was. It was my sanctuary where I wrote down my feelings and wrote music to my favorite instrument.

I ran into the room and locked the door, I don't think anyone heard me; I sat down at the piano and opened my notebook. This place was very special to me my grandmother had given me her most priced piano before she passed away; I was so sad when she died, she was everything to me and I to her. My grandpa was the only one that could come down in here and listen to me play; He enjoyed it very much and often commented on how I should be a pianist instead of a photographer.

"Grandma I miss you so much, I wish you were here to listen to this piece I wrote for you," I whispered as I started to play.

Meghan had no idea about this either and neither did Alex; I didn't want anyone to know about it. It was the only secret that I was going to keep close to me, my mom only thinks that I fool around here but she doesn't know what really goes on.

I cried in my hands wishing that I could be with her or her to be with me I missed her so, so much.

I closed my eyes as I played I felt so relaxed, as my tears kept flowing down my cheeks, I took a long breathe or two and continued to play until the end.

I stopped and turned around to see the picture of my grandparents they were so happy and in love. I wanted what they had, they made me believe that love was real, not some made up story.

"What should I do? I can't tell him how I feel; he would only reject me, “I sighed.

I felt my phone vibrating I opened it, new text message was filling the screen, and I opened it. It was Alex; I stared at the blinking screen for a minute.

Where are you?

I shut it and put it aside that's all he had to say to me, I shook my head and turned back to my piano.

"You were always my best friend, and always will be"

There was a small bed in the room just in case I didn't want to come out, yup, my grandparents completely spoiled me with this room, but it was all I wanted. Nothing more, I lied in the bed and hugged my pillow, this room was full of memories even if it was just me and my grandpa now. It was special and I didn't want anyone in here, I always locked it. I remember Meghan asking about it once but my grandfather told her she was not allowed near it.

I walked out and made sure to lock it properly then I walked upstairs to see Alex in the kitchen talking to my mother. I looked around for Meghan, but she wasn't around, I looked in the mirror. My cheeks were stained with black eyeliner; I sighed and turned back around only to find him in my face.

"Alex came to see you" my mother said, leaving the room.

"Hey, where have you. what's wrong?"

I shook my head "Excuse me, I'm going to go to sleep, I don't want to talk to you right now"

"Ariana what's wrong? why?" he asked.

"Just leave me alone okay, go home!" I ran upstairs and locked myself in my room again.

"Ariana, please talk to me" he knocked gently.

I grabbed some tissue and started cleaning my stained cheeks, I didn't want to listen to him or have him here.

"Please, what's gotten into you, we don't talk anymore like we used to, and I don't feel like we're close anymore,"

"Go home; I just want to be alone right now,"

I heard him sigh, "All right, but text me when you feel better"

I heard footsteps, which could only meant he left I sat up and looked out the window, I saw him get in his car and drive away.

I wish I could have told you how much Ilove like you.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here it is.