Status: On Going

Fire Raven

Heat

Pyro's P.O.V.

Staring into his liquid silver colored eyes in complete awe. The teen just came out of no where and started to spout out something about rape and stuff to the girl who was going to show me around. Their words seemed to go in one ear and out the other.
Whoa... Already feeling a blush creep up my neck slowly as I dragged my gaze across his face features. God he was really beautiful. With the stunning silver eyes, lighter complexion, dark raven colored hair that was jagged and cut in random place's but didn't go lower than the end of his neck. Something like a birds nest but it seems to fit him perfectly. His body on the other hand from what it feels like, he's in really good shape.

Melting against the warmth that was presented but was yanked away his liquid gaze finally meeting mine.

"Hey kid I'm Byrne, who are you?" Burn? Strange name... The blush that I had felt creeping up for a while exploded darker onto my cheeks when his eyes were directly on me. No stop blushing!! No, no not in front of this guy.

"P-pyro." He smiled widely at me melting my insides to a puddle of mush.

"Fire huh? That's so fitting! Hey is that lisp I detect or are you nervous being this close to me?" He said in a deep husked voice while inching closer to my face, feeling his breath tickling my lips that made my heart tighten and do a flutter. What is going on with my insides? Pushing him away rather harshly more like a shove and started to wipe at my lips trying to get that tingling sensation off from his breath.

"N-no! It's l-lisp!" Cried out almost glaring at him with a half heart. A dusting of pink seemed to cross his own cheeks but seemed to go ignored as he leaned closer in to me once more. Once his shirt brushed against mine I moved back more but he just followed keeping the contact between us even if it was minimal. What is he doing? Also why isn't anyone taking notice of this? It cant be that normal right? Feared slightly watching his lips go some what serious from that smile he just had.

"Really? I find lisp adorable." My chest crashed and banged against my rib cage wildly backing up more as the feeling of suffocation came.

"T-thanks."

"Okay lets get one thing straight. This is hell and your my prisoner. And I'm going to have you kissing me by the end of this day. Got it?" My jaw dropped further than it had from all the crashing and banging he was doing to me. Shooting my hands up waving them around while trying not to crash into anyone while I moved away from him.

"W-w-w-what?!" Screeched he walked closer till my legs were pressed against a soft plush item. Glancing at it briefly as it was a very used old sofa that was a peach color but had smudges of brown on it from others running on it maybe , turning my gaze back at him. Everything seemed to go 110 degree's with his body pressing against mine. Watching a some what innocent smile play onto those tasteful looking lips.

"I'm going to have you kissing me by the end of the day, Pyro. I'm going to snatch you up like a bird would do it's prey." Swallowing a dry swallow as I felt my body start to tremble slightly. Breathing going slightly ragged as he leaned in closer, so close the only closer thing we could do was kiss. My nose was near his neck and he smelt delicious. But it was gone as he pulled his head away tilting it slightly feeling his warm forehead press against my own.

"After all Byrne means Raven. I cant wait to get ta kiss you." He chuckled as my face went redder than a tomato. Hell I think my toes at this point were turning red as well!!

"Byrne either show him around or leave him alone already!" The woman who scared my socks off bellowed through the orphanage. Her name apparently is Tina. How did she know he wasn't showing me around? Bryne obviously took notice of the confusion on my face.

"You'll get used to it. She has a six sense or something like that. Come on I'll show you around." His hand slid into my own, taking a moment to admire his hands. They were very nice hands. His fingers weren't to bony or to sausage looking. They seemed strong yet delicate looking. They would be very nice to draw sometime.

"If you don't plan on sucking on my fingers then I advise you to stop staring at them like your going to." Shooting my gaze up to me as he smirked a bit.

"I-I um you j-just have nice h-hands..." His barking laughter came feeling his hand threading through my hair back and forth. What magical power does this guy have? Questioned as I seemed to melt into that warm touch once more.

"God your really innocent. I'm going to have fun tearing that away from you." The husk voice was torture. And it's hard not to notice that we have sparks going. Rob my...innocence? Watching his smile grow to my confusion his face closer again, closing my eyes in order not to blush.

"I wont hurt you." The soft whisper jolted my sense's and my eye lids seeing a thick patch of raven colored hair as it rubbed up against my face softly. His hair is really soft I just wanna touch it now.

"Nh?!" A little bit of pain came from my ear but something else that was sort of wet but felt kind of good.

"Ha ha ha ha!" He moved away, leaving me to widely stare at him while holding my ear not sure what just happened.

"W-what did y-you do?"

"I sucked on your ear, you seem to have sensitive ones. Come on we'll start bottom to top. Top is the roof no one can hear you out there." He winked at me playfully, I felt a little bit excitement just to run up to the roof and see what the town looks like from all the way up there.

"But don't forget, you'll be kissing me by the end of this day." He whispered his eyes danced in enjoyment and fire. Mostly fire that warmed every corner of my body.

"Okay this is the living room..." He said as he began the tour, I stood there for just a moment staring at him as he explained things in it and the cleaning details. My brain putting it in a file for later as most of my brain was jolted by this kid Bryne.

Hoo boy just what am I getting into here?
♠ ♠ ♠
W O R D S : 1 1 5 3

Yay I'm back from vacation.
And yes I did an over view of it because I'd hate to skip the day they met just to do Pyro's P.O.V.
Anyway leave some love in the comments and tell me what you think =) please

Thanks for the comment
Tigers and Sharks. Your awesome XD