Status: On Going

Fire Raven

Heart Beat

Byrne's P.O.V.

"Please excuse me." Pyro said quickly shooting up from the table and ran out of the room. Leaving me, and everyone else confused on his sudden eagerness to leave the dinner table when prayer just ended. It was quite amusing.

"What's his rush?" Josh asked, he was sitting across the table staring at where Pyro took off. I shrugged and turned back to the table.

"Guess when you gotta go you gotta go. And he has to go pretty damn bad."

"Bryne no cursing!" Tina hissed at me from another table. Fueling her anger, I just ignored her and continued to eat the potato's I had shoveled on my plate not a moment ago. When Pyro got back he didn't look up from his lap or well. He didn't look at anyone. Lifting my brow as his sulking face. He looked shamed? Yeah it looks like he just got exiled from something.

"You okay Pyro?" He didn't look up at me, he just nodded before getting some food. Apparently not having much of a appetite either. Staring at him the whole dinner ignoring the snickering laughs that floated around the table due to the staring and him fidgeting uncontrollably under my gaze. After the dinner was done everyone helped cleaning up. Cleaning went by faster that way. Walking up behind him having a hand reach up and touch his shoulder.

"AH!" Pyro spun around quickly, his eyes panicked.

"Sorry!" He shouted a few stopped and stared at him, as I just stared at him stupidly.

"For what?" Pyro flushed crimson once again, his eyes diverting.

"I...am j-just sorry." He whispered. What's up with him? Ah I know. Smiling a bit having my arm go around his shoulder and pulling him close to my chest in that kind of hug. He squeaked once again. The people that stopped rolled their eyes and continued on cleaning.

"Sorry. If I knew one kiss would make you freak out that much I wouldn't have done it."

"Liar." A guy said passing in a whisper.

"Man whore." Sang after him, his eyes darted to me in a glare. I just childishly stuck out my tongue before pulling my gaze back to a patiently waiting Pyro. Who was like...well...not in this world? A frown pulled at my lips.

"Come on." Whispered softly in his ear, feeling him tremble slightly right after the words slid out. Smirking a bit. That's a boost of confidence. He walked with me silently not taking his gaze off of the floor. We got away from everyone else, letting him slide out of my grip, he sighed softly.

"What's wrong?" It was like Pyro forced his head upwards. If those cheeks get any redder he's going to pass out.

"N-nothing." Moving closer towards Pyro, he flinched. Having my arms wrap around his thin frame. He was just so tense.

"It's alright...and I'm sorry if I moved to fast. I'll go a bit slower. Kay?" His head raised a bit, those eyes looked teary and wide. Just to fucking adorable. Leaning down just a bit having my lips brush against his cheek lightly hearing him suck in a breath. Pulling back giving my cheesy smile.

"So cheer up." Pyro's head dropped onto my chest. I could practically feel the heat radiating from his cheeks. A bubble of laughter rolled out of me. Feeling his arms wrap around me. Pyro nuzzled his nose into my chest with a whine.

"Your so adorable!"

"N-no I'm n-not." Pulling him away a bit. His bottom lip pushed out, and brows furrowed slightly. Laughing once again before pecking his nose making Pyro's eyes go wide for another moment.

"Yes you absolutely are." Pyro whined like a little baby and put his nose back where it was in my shirt. Making something tighten really tight where his nose was. My chest? It felt tense and fluttery. Like what you get when your really afraid. But you don't feel afraid. What was it? Nervous. This strange feeling again that gets me all confused. What is it? Questioned once again noticing his hands sliding up my back slowly making me suppress a shiver. What is this? I never shivered because of hands sliding up my body before.

"Nnh." It was a soft moan. He flinched slightly to the noise. I just pulled him closer trying to figure it out. It seems to happen when Pyro is close to me or when he does something really cute. What is it? Question marks floated off of me. I raised my hands from his slender waist to his hair. Threading my fingers through is slowly. Caressing the back of his neck making his fingers tighten on my shoulder blades where his hands now were.

"Raven..." He whispered making my thoughts go away. Looking down. He actually called me Raven...mh. Mildly surprised. His head leaned back into my hand to see me eye to eye.

"Yes fire?" Watching amused at his jaw clenching tightly shut before forcing itself open.

"H-how long are y-you going t-to hold me l-like this?" Smirking slyly before leaning down rubbing my nose against his.

"For as long as you hold me like 'this'. " He pulled away quickly making all that fluttering, tightening, strange stuff stop. Pyro grabbed his arm and rubbed in nervously while staring at his feet.

"Your h-heart beat..."

"Is really awesome?" Asked moving closer nudging his shoulder a bit jokingly. He shook his head.

"I-it's really fast." Blinking a bit before looking up at the ceiling.

"Really? Usually my resting heart rate is like 70 or something like that." His gaze drifted back up to me finally, bring my gaze off the not so interesting ceiling to him. Smiling slightly.

"Maybe it's faster because you were holding on to me, neh?" Nudging him again he just walked away briskly with a whine.

"Your so embarrassing." He said in that whine. I chuckled shoving my hands in my pockets. Well this is a start. Day one : Very strange. I gotta find out the strange crap that's going on inside of my chest. Maybe I should go to a doctor? Questioned now walking down the hall not interested in anything else at the moment other than my thoughts. Unless if Pyro shows up. Then he's more interesting than anything.

Very strange...
♠ ♠ ♠
W O R D S : 1 0 6 0

Hello, hello. Very late I know. I was just deciding on how I was going to continue it. And I mean I was picking between idea's to do. And decided to do both! Next is the bed scene. Next chapter coming soon!! And this week hopefully ha haha.

Thank you for COMMENTS!!!

Tigers and Sharks. Ha ha yep he got one. >XD But still very innocent neh?
That! Girl! Cici! Ha ha I'm glad I could make you laugh =)
holly.is.akward Very silly!!!
flutterby13 Again sorry about that! And thank you =)