Status: Completed

Do You Remember

...that walk in the park?

I wouldn’t really call it a pleasant experience, overall, but it was definitely one of my favourite times with you.
Actually, if I imagined that night without you there (impossible) it would’ve been downright awful, but since your presence in my life is what makes my existence pleasurable (Ha! That could be taken out of context if you had a dirty mindlike me), the walk in the park wasn’t really that bad.

And I’m pretty sure I’m just talking in circles at the moment, so I’m going to stop now and actually get on with the story, even though I’m positive that you remember – you’re constantly laughing at me about it.

So.
It was the night after you cooked that amazing dinner for me.
Your parents still weren’t home at like 10:30pm and you were getting a little anxious until they called you and told you they had decided to stay another night and forgot to tell you.

When you got off the phone you were grumbling about your forgetful parents and that you were worried sick about them and blah blah blah.
I had to hide a smile; you sounded exactly like a parent complaining about their teenage son or daughter, not the other way around.

I had wrapped my arms around you to calm you down and you instantly relaxed and buried your face in my chest, tickling me slightly under the chin with your soft hair.
I laughed lightly before pulling you away and holding you at arm’s length.

You cocked your head cutely, “What?”
“Nothing, let’s go for a walk,” I suggested as soon as the thought popped into my head.
“A walk? Why? It’s dark.”

“I dunno. Get your mind off your parents? Besides, it’s nice walking at night and there are street lamps so it’s not like it’ll be pitch black…” I could tell you were going to start trying to change my mind and get us to just stay in the house or something (which might have actually been a good idea, considering), but being the dumbass that I am, I began to beg you.
I literally got on my hands and knees and begged.
I also gave you the puppy-dog eyes, and I know from experience that you cannot resist them, no matter how hard you try.

Muahaha, never underestimate the power of puppy-dog eyes!
*Ahem* yes.

Anyway, so you gave in and I skipped out of your house.
(Yes, skipped. I will admit it now, but, Addison? You really didn’t have to tell everyone that I skipped, did you? Yeah, I know that practically everyone in the universe knew I was gay, but still. You’re a big meanie-face. But I love you, so I guess I forgive you.)

So, you basically dawdled out of your house behind me, closing the door
v e r y s l o w l y behind you.
When you (finally) got to me bouncing up and down at the end of your driveway, you looked up at me and pouted.

“Jo-osh, it’s coldddd,” you complained.
I wrapped my arm around you tightly. “I know, Ad, that’s why I chose to go for a walk now, instead of during the day.”
“Why? So you can watch me freeze to death?”
“No, dumbass, so I can cuddle you,” I said in a ‘duh’ tone.
“Oh,” you said, and snuggled into my chest as we walked.

We were silent until we got to the park, and suddenly, you became very lively, jumping up and down, begging me to push you on the swings and talking at a million miles a minute.

So for a while that night, we became little kids again.
We ran around the park, shouting at the top of our lungs.
We went across the monkey bars (even though our feet touched the ground) and slid down the slide.
We swung on the swings side by side until we jumped off and landed with you practically on top of me in the sand that was there to stop kids hurting themselves if they fell.
You struggled to get up off of me but I grabbed your waist, holding you there.
We were in a very… uh… sexual position, and like I’d had to do for five years already, I had to imagine things that were not very pleasant to stop a certain… friend from coming up to say hello.

You leaned down and captured my lips with your own in a light kiss before pulling away and trying to get up again.
This time, while I still didn’t let you go, I sat up and shifted you so you were cradled in my arms and resting on my lap.
I kissed you again, much harder than our previous kiss and you groaned when I started massaging your neck.

“J-Josh! Let me up,” you yelled suddenly and I was so shocked, I did as you asked.
You wandered away from me and I got up and followed, wondering what the hell you were doing.

When I found you, you were standing in front of a large body of water that was shimmering in the moonlight.
It was beautiful, but it was nothing compared to you.
Your face was so serene as you stared out across the lake; much calmer than it was a few seconds before.

“Joshy,” you sighed when you turned and discovered my presence, “It’s so pretty.”
“Mm, I know,” I mumbled unintelligibly.
“What?”
“I said, ‘I know you are’.”

I began to move towards you so that I could hug you from behind and plant loving kisses on your neck.
“Josh, watch out it’s kinda…”

You stopped talking when my feet slipped in the unseen mud and I went crashing into the lake with my arms waving wildly as if that action would do anything to stop me falling.

When I emerged from the water soaking wet and agitated, I looked around and saw you on the ground about ten metres away from where you were standing previously, laughing the hardest I’d ever seen you laugh before.
Tears were running down your face and your cheeks were bright red and you were breathing heavily by the time I made it over to you, with a fake look of anger on my face.
You stopped laughing immediately when you saw my face.

“…slippery,” you finished your sentence, panting a little from all that laughing.
“Addison. You know I don’t like it when you laugh at me…” Lies, I love it when you laugh at me.

As I bent down to pick you up your eyes widened in fear.
You tried to move away, but I was too quick for you, and you were in my arms bridal style before you could even get the word ‘Don’t’ out.

I walked slowly back down towards the lake, with you squirming in my arms, trying to escape.
I laughed evilly as you squealed when I headed into the water.
When I was in about waist deep, you stupidly decided to tell me to put you down

“Put me DOWN, Josh!”
“Really? You really want me to put you down?”
“YES!”
“Are you sure?”
“Yes, Joshy, put me dowwwwwwwn,” you whined.

“Well, if you’re sure…” I trailed off and I let you go, letting you plunge into the water and come back up spluttering a few seconds later with a look of anger on your face that might have fooled most people, but definitely not me.
I saw that sparkle in your eye that told me that you were playing around and when that animalistic growl came from your throat and you tackled me so that we both ended up underwater; I knew that you weren’t really angry.

We messed about in the water for a while until we both started shivering violently and decided that it was time to go home before we got sick.

Well, before would have been nice. Unfortunately for me, I was sick with the flu for a week after our lake adventure – my immune system has always been weak, but you were perfectly fine and came to my house each day to visit me and ‘entertain’ me.

Yes, ‘entertain’ is in inverted commas for a reason; you know what kind of entertainment I mean…
♠ ♠ ♠
Hmm, I don't like this one much. I might have to change it if I get time. What do you guys think?
Comment/subscribe? <3

Thank you
glitter and slash
BisexualAngel
megzor
Danny Worsnop.

for commenting on the last chapter <3

Check out my other story? I Am Invincible. It’s Alex Gaskarth’s (imaginary) son & a slash :D