Status: Completed

Do You Remember

...our first shopping spree as a couple?

You’ve always loved shopping.
Even when we were younger and it wasn’t exactly “cool” to like going shopping if you’re a boy, you never hid the fact that one of your favourite things to do in your free time is go to the mall and go in and out of shops until you almost literally drop.

Some of the other boys used to tease you about it, even me sometimes, but you never paid them a speck of attention, with the exception of me; you just slapped me around the head and told me to shut up when I started, but you knew that I was only kidding and I didn’t actually find it all that weird at all.
I just liked teasing you cause I’m mean like that.

When we got into our teenage years and we were allowed to go out to places without our parents, we went on quite a few shopping sprees, but there’s one I remember the most out of all of them put together.
It was a few months after we got together and you were excited for the Summer sales that were about to start at the local mall.
You had been doing some odd jobs around both yours and my houses to get money to buy clothes and whatever else you wanted for the Summer ahead.
Unfortunately for me, you made me do all these jobs with you so that you could have company, but it made it all worthwhile when I got to watch your ass as you bent over so that you could de-weed both of our houses gardens.
I’m sure you knew I was staring, too, because you seemed to exaggerate every movement of your beautiful body, which (obviously) would make anyone incredibly horny.

Anyway, enough talking about the way you make even gardening look sexy and let’s get to the point, shall we?
Yes, we shall.

So you had stayed the night at my place the night before (I’m sure that if our parents had known that we were together, they wouldn’t have allowed us to spend the night at each other’s places all the time) because we were planning on going to the mall early the next day and, at that time, I was the only one who had a car that worked, because the engine died in yours about three days before.

You woke me up at about 5:30 in the morning, looking wide awake and very excited.
I didn’t realise how early it was at first and started to get up, glancing at the clock as I went.
Noticing how early it was, I groaned at you loudly about how it was way too early to be awake and that the mall didn’t even open for another couple of hours.

You whined at me that we needed to “get all dressed up and sexy-looking and that could take a while” and tugged at my arm and poked me until I had to get up just to stop all your nagging.

It was 5:45 and I had massive bags under my eyes because you kept me up all night chattering constantly about the stupid shopping trip.
Yeah, so I wasn’t very happy with you at that time, but you made me forget my contempt almost instantly when you slowly dragged off your pyjama pants, leaving you wearing nothing and turning to my closet to find something to wear for the day, and leaving me drooling over your gorgeous naked body.

We hadn’t gotten to sex at that stage, actually, we hadn’t gotten any further than making out and awkwardly leaving the room when something came up, so obviously this show you were putting on by very slowly choosing your clothes while not wearing anything, was a major turn on.
Yeah, we’d seen each other naked plenty of times before because, after all, we had been friends since we were six, but it had been a while, and god damn.
Yum.

Uh…I’m going to stop talking about this now before I have to stop writing and sort something out…Yeah.

Anyway, you finally chose your favourite skinny jeans of mine and a Paramore t-shirt along with your blue and black studded belt that I stole and pulled them on slowly, facing me, so I got a good look at…um you.

You grinned widely when you saw just how much I enjoyed your little show and made your way over to me before sitting facing me on my lap and kissing me long and hard, your hands doing less than civil things to me that soon had me moaning and writhing underneath you.

When, exactly, did you become such a tease?
And how come I’d never seen this side of you before that morning?

As soon as you finished ‘fixing’ me, you got off my lap and walked out of my bedroom into the bathroom across the hall, leaving me panting and sweaty on my bed and staring after you in awe.

After a while, you came back with your hair done and teeth cleaned and looking perfectly normal and I was still sitting on my bed and staring.
You got mad at me.
“Joshy!” you whined, “Why aren’t you dressed yet?”

You grabbed my arm and tugged, pulling me up off the bed and over to my closet.
Digging through, you found the tightest pair of jeans I owned and threw them at me, along with a tight v-neck shirt.

“Strip,” you ordered, and I removed the only article of clothing I was wearing - my pyjama pants - in a daze.
“Now dress,” you said, looking appreciatively at my bare crotch.
My senses were finally coming back then, and I blushed a deep red.
You giggled at my embarrassment and kissed my throat before jumping on my bed and watching me carefully.
I dressed quickly and went off into the bathroom, still blushing like mad, emerging a few minutes later feeling much more calm and collected.
You were sorting through the money you’d saved for the shopping trip, murmuring numbers as you counted.
When you noticed my presence, you stood up and pocketed the money.

“Are you ready to go, Joshy?” you asked, bouncing up and down with excitement.
“Yeah, but it’s still a bit early. Why don’t we go down to that breakfast place you like?”
“But all this money is for shopping,” you whined and I laughed before grabbing your face and smooshing your cheeks with my palms.
“My shout, silly,” I said before stealing a kiss from your still-pouted lips and letting your face go.

I ran out of my bedroom after grabbing my wallet from my desk and you followed me quickly before I left without you.
“Josh? Why are you suddenly in such a hurry to leave?” you asked as you jumped into my car next to me.
“Food. Duh,” I replied, before smiling at you and turning the key that I’d already placed in the ignition.
My car spluttered to life and I slowly drove out of my driveway.
Immediately, you began fiddling with the radio dial, stopping when you found ‘Hey There Delilah’ by the Plain White T’s.

“Sing, Josh,” you demanded as usual, and I immediately began singing along with the song, watching you out of the corner of my eye.
I smiled when your eyes drifted closed and I continued singing until we got to your favourite breakfast restaurant.
As soon as I stopped singing, your eyes opened and you smiled at me with a dreamy expression before opening your door and stepping out.
I locked the doors and walked over to you and grabbed your hand.
I led you into the restaurant and allowed you to enter before me.

“Why thank you, sir,” you said in a posh voice.
“Pleasure is all mine, ma’am,” I replied in a deep British voice.
Ma’am?” you shrieked and slapped me, before marching up to a waiter and asking for a table for “me and that dickhead there.”
The waiter looked a little freaked out but motioned for us to follow him to an intimate booth made for two.

Without even looking at the menu, you told the waiter that you wanted scrambled eggs and bacon, with fresh orange juice and a cappuccino.
I ordered a short stack of pancakes with maple syrup and whipped butter and a strong black coffee.
As soon as the waiter walked away, you began chattering to me about your shopping list which mainly consisted of clothes, but also included some really random things like nail clippers and tomato seeds.

I gave you a really weird look when you said the last one and you explained to me that you wanted to make your own vegetable garden.
I nodded slowly, questioning your sanity, when the waiter returned with our meals.

You pretty much vacuumed yours up in your rush to get to the mall and you spent the rest of the time watching me eat, which was very disconcerting.
When I finished the last mouthful of my pancakes, you slapped some money that you stole from my wallet onto the table and flew outside to wait near my car.
Shaking my head, I joined you and opened the door and slid in the driver’s seat.
You were already belted up and bouncing up and down in anticipation all the way to the mall.

As soon as I parked the car, you were out and hopping around waiting for me to get out of and lock my car.
I rolled my eyes and grabbed your hand.
I guess it was lucky that we’d always been very touchy-feely when we were just friends, and so if anyone we knew saw us with our hands interconnected, they wouldn’t be weirded out because we did that kind of stuff all the time.

When we entered the mall you became like…like a kid in a candy store.
You were bouncing around, talking a million miles a minute and dragging me from shop to shop, allowing me to rest only long enough so that you could try on any clothes that you found, and more often than not, buy them.

By lunch time, I was dead and you were practically pulling a corpse along with you into each store.
However, unfortunately for me, you were still going strong.
We were too full from breakfast to want any lunch and so thetorture shopping continued until even you had to admit that you were tired.
With me laden with bags (because I did what all the good boyfriends do, and carried the bags for you while you shopped), we trudged to my car and fell into it after dumping your fifteen-odd bags on to the back seat.

I don’t know how we managed to get home without me falling asleep, but somehow I pulled up into my driveway with the car in one piece.
Emptying my car of all your new belongings, we decided to go to your house so that we wouldn’t have to take them any further than necessary.
Letting the clothes-filled bags I was carrying drop to your bedroom floor I immediately face-planted onto your bed and fell asleep almost straight away.

I know I told you that I resented you for tiring me out so entirely that I slept for eleven hours straight on your bed, but that’s a lie.
Because, ignoring the fact that I couldn’t walk for a week without my feet hurting after our shopping expedition, and well, just ignoring the shopping expedition in general, that day was definitely one of my more pleasant experiences.And no, not because of what you gave me before we even left my house that morning. Gosh Addison, get your mind out of the gutter.

...

Okay, yes.
You caught me.
The reason I enjoyed that day so much was because I spent it reminiscing the pleasure that you gave me that morning.

So sue me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments? Sorry it took a few days, been busy D:

Anyway,

Thank you
TheTallOne
tigers and sharks.
BisexualAngel
FaiTheDemon
Danny Worsnop.
megzor

for commenting on the previous chapter <3

Check out my other story? I Am Invincible. It’s Alex Gaskarth’s (imaginary) son & a slash :D