Status: Completed

Do You Remember

...when we went to get your snakebites?

Now, you know that I love piercings on other people.
I’ve always told you this.
I always told you that you’d look totally hot with piercings too.

I also told you COUNTLESS times that I never, ever wanted to EVER see ANYONE get a piercing.
EVER.

Did you listen to me?
Of course not!
Because you’re Addison and you never listen to me.

I may as well stop talking…but then I’d probably explode from all the gibberish words that would build up in my head and…yeah.
I’m not going to stop talking.
Sucks to be you.
Hahahahahahaha.

*Ahem*

Anyway.
I’m going to whine about this now, and get it all out of my system before I actually get on with the story.

YOU FUCKING TRICKED ME!!!
You told me we were going for ICE CREAM.
You LIED to me!!!
You said there would be no blood involved in getting ice cream.
(Well…actually you didn’t, because usually…there isn’t blood involved in getting ice cream).

BUT THERE WAS BLOOD!
But not in the ice cream; FROM YOUR LIP!
THAT YOU MADE ME WATCH GETTING PIERCED!
With a NEEDLE and everything!
You scarred me for life!
And I will never forgive you.
Never, ever, ever, ever, ever.

Okay, you’re forgiven.
But only because I love you.And because you look so fucking hot with snakebites.
But that’s the only reason why I forgive you.

Now, on with the story.

We were at your house, if I remember correctly.
Your parents were over at mine and we were watching some random show on TV.
You were cuddled up into my chest and I had my arm draped over your shoulder.

It was the middle of the day and whatever we were watching was utter crap, as you complained to me several times before I said we should do something else.

How was I to know that you had planned this all along; make me watch shitty TV shows with you, complain so often that I suggest we do something else, and then make me drive you to a piercing shop while I was under the impression we were going for ice cream?
Exactly, I couldn’t have known.
Because I’m not a mind reader.
And because you’re evil and didn’t tell me where we were really going.

So there we were, in my car.
You were bouncing happily on your seat, and I didn’t really have any idea why.
Usually you weren’t that excited about going for ice cream.

“Ad, which shop are we going to?” I asked you, uncertain of where I was going.
“The one in the mall, you know; where they put all candy and chocolate and stuff in it? The one next to the tattoo shop.”

I nodded and continued driving in silence for about half a second until you started playing with the radio.
There had always been something wrong with the radio/CD player in my car, so you spent some time just trying to tune in your favourite station.

You just got it perfect when I pulled up at the mall and turned the car off.
You groaned; it meant that you’d have to go through the entire process again on the way back.
I laughed quietly to myself and grabbed your hand.

We walked side-by-side, hand-in-hand through the mall until we reached the tattoo shop that you were talking about.
I kept going, trying to pull you past it to get to the ice cream shop next to it, but I realised you’d stopped, and were looking in the window of Skin-Deep Tattoos.

“What are you doing?” I asked, and you turned to look at me.
“I wanna have a look in here,” you replied, and my eyes widened.
“You’re not thinking of getting a tattoo, are you?”
“Of course not! I just want to have a look at the designs and stuff. They’re cool…” you trailed off as you pushed open the door.
A bell sounded as we entered, and a guy with tattoos all over him and a big-ass ring through the middle of his nose came out of a room at the back of the shop.
He looked us over and smiled at me as he caught me staring at his septum piercing with a look of horror on my face.
I grimaced back and turned to see where you had got to.
You were standing looking at the wall that had a million tattoo designs on it, mesmerised.

“Look at that one, Joshy,” you said quietly, pointing at one depicting a skull with a snake coming out of the empty eye socket.
“How lovely…” I muttered sarcastically.
“Can I help you boys with anything?” the pierced and inked man asked.

I was about to reply with a ‘no’, but you cut me off.
“I have an appointment. Addison Sinclair?” you told him and my jaw hit the floor.

“What?!” I whispered to you, and you turned to me with a big grin on your face.
“Sorry I didn’t tell you, Joshy. But if I had, you wouldn’t have come with me, and I wanted you to be here with me.”
“You said just then you didn’t want a tattoo?” I said, confused.
“I don’t. I’m getting snakies!” you squealed, and ran over to the man, who was watching our conversation in amusement.
You turned back to me, “And you have to hold my hand.”
I was about to protest, but you cut me off yet again, “You love me, don’t you?”
“Yes, but –”
“Well, then if that’s true, then you have to hold my hand, otherwise, I’ll think that you don’t love me,” you said with a pout and those fucking puppy dog eyes.

“Aw, but Addy,” I whined, “Needles! And blood. You know I can’t stand either of those!”

Your eyes got bigger and sadder and you clasped your hands in front of your chest, pleading silently with me.

“Goddamnit! Fine!”
“Yay! Thank you, Joshy!” you squealed, and nodded to the man, who led us into the small room he came out of when we arrived.

“Alright, Addison, up here,” he said, patting the bed that was in the middle of the room before leaving the room again.
You got yourself comfortable on the bed and beckoned me closer.
I stood between your legs and hugged you tightly until you pulled away.

“I won’t be able to kiss you for a few weeks, Joshy,” you said, and I whined.
I’d obviously forgotten that little factor.

“So let’s make the most of it now…” you finished seductively, grabbing the back of my neck to pull me towards you and kissing me hard.
I immediately got into it, and we made out for a few minutes until I heard someone clearing their throat loudly.
We broke apart and I turned around, spotting the piercer guy and blushing bright red.
The guy chuckled, and said that he was used to walking in on that type of thing because his brother and his brother’s boyfriend also work at the piercing shop.

I moved away from you, and the piercer guy started cleaning the skin around your mouth and explaining what was going to happen.
I immediately felt sick when I heard the word ‘needle’ and tried to tune the guy’s voice out for the rest of his explanation.

I sang a song in my head and looked at a wall until I heard my name.
I glanced up to see you looking at me with a worried expression, reaching your hand out to me.
You had a clamp on your lip and the piercer was holding a needle in his hand.
I gulped, but went over to you anyway.

Kissing your cheek, I grabbed your hand and you squeezed mine.
“Are you ready?” the guy asked.
You nodded, and the guy brought the needle closer.
I couldn’t help it.
I turned my head as the needle went through your skin, but I heard the slight crack of the skin breaking and it made me feel even sicker than I did before.

You made a slight noise, and I figured it meant that it was safe to turn around.
So I did, and the ring was through your lip.
It looked hot.
I’m not going to lie.

“How does it feel?” I asked you nervously.
“It’s okay…” you mumbled, “Kinda hurts…”
“Are you ready for the next one?” the piercer guy asked.
You nodded timidly, and squeezed my hand even tighter than before.
It hurt, but I pushed that aside.
If you wanted to break my hand, you could go ahead and break it, I wasn’t going to pull away.

The guy put the clamp on the other side of your lip and picked up the needle.
That was my cue to face the opposite direction and I did so quickly.
I cringed as I heard the needle break your skin once more.

“Uh, sorry kid, just let me get something to clean it up with,” I heard the piercer guy say and I turned around to look at you.

YOU STILL HAD THE FUCKING NEEDLE IN YOUR MOUTH.
I could see it, going RIGHT THROUGH your skin.
AND THERE WAS BLOOD.

I fainted.

When I came to, I noticed I was lying on the bed that you were previously sitting on.
You were sitting next to me, holding my hand and fiddling with my fingers.

“Ad?” I asked weakly.
“You fainted,” you replied, stifling a laugh.
I noticed the two silver rings glint as you talked and I looked at you, mesmerised.

“You’re so pretty, Addy,” I sighed, and you blushed as you handed me a glass of water the piercer guy gave you.

I drank it down and felt much less light-headed.
I sat up and looked at you again, taking in the two hoops of metal going around your lip and watching your face go even brighter red the longer I stared.

I still do that to this day; look at your piercings, watch them as they glint in the sun, watch the tip of your tongue play with them when you’re thinking.

I never told you this before, but… when you play with your snakebites; it turns me on so freakin’ bad, baby.

And you know how much you play with them; you tell me people tell you that you do all the time.

Is it any wonder that all I ever want to do is kiss your delectable pierced lips until they bruise as I make love to you?

I don’t think so…
♠ ♠ ♠
Arrrrghhhhh. I'm so sorry it took so long!
I kept getting mega distracted, plus I was trying to finish up I Am Invincible.

But it's here now, and hopefully it's not too bad...

Comments?!

Thank you
tigers and sharks.
hyperactivity.
megzor
BisexualAngel
Danny Worsnop.
ExtraTerrestrial.
x 2
for commenting on the previous chapter :D
<3