Status: Completed

Do You Remember

...the first time we made love?

Yeah, I finally got to it.
You were probably expecting it every time you turned a page of the book, but here it is.

And the very first thing I want to say about it is this: YOU BETTER FUCKING REMEMBER!
Otherwise, I’m not going to be happy, AT ALL.
But I’m sure you do remember. I hope anyway…

So it was just a regular night, nothing really special about it, except that it was pouring with rain and the electricity went out at about 9pm.
Okay, so maybe it wasn’t exactly ‘regular’, after all, how often do we get blackouts?
Not very often, that’s the answer…

Yeah anyway, as I was saying, so it was a pretty normal night up until the blackout.
My parents were out – as usual – and we were watching a movie.
I’d recently been given a television and DVD player for my bedroom and we were comfortably lying on my double bed.
Your head was on my chest as you eagerly watched ‘She’s the Man’ and my arm was around your waist and resting lightly on your bony hip, brushing over it occasionally with my thumb and making you shudder.

We were silent and still for the duration of the movie, seeing as it’s one of our mutual favourites, but as soon as the end credits came on, the power went out and you began to freak out.
I knew you had a slight fear of the dark, so I told you to stay where you were while I went to get candles.
Bringing back as many as I could carry, as well as a lighter, I strategically placed them around my bedroom and lit them, before joining you on the bed once again.
You moved yourself so that we were lying on our sides, face-to-face.

You surprised me by kissing me quite roughly, grabbing my face in your hands and holding tight.
This kissing was so different to anything we’d ever done before.
I could feel the desperation as our lips moved together in perfect sync.

You somehow ended up straddling me.
I don’t know exactly when that happened, because I was a little preoccupied, but I gasped when you started grinding down onto me.

I pulled away from your mouth and stared at you, shocked at your forwardness.
You shot me a tiny little smile, before attacking me again.
I ran my fingers through your beautiful soft hair as your hands found their way up my shirt, before you removed it swiftly and threw it behind you.

My hands moved from your hair to your back.
I trailed my fingers lightly up and down your spine under your shirt and you visibly shivered.
I grinned and lifted the piece of red fabric up and over your head, letting it fall next to mine on the floor.
Your bare torso was so beautiful in the candlelight – I was so glad at that point that we’d had the blackout, what other excuse would I have had to light candles had the power not gone out?
Exactly.

Anyway, we made out for a while longer until your hands moved to the button on my pants.
Here, I broke away from the kiss.
I tilted my head, questioning your actions.
Yes, we’d done some stuff occasionally, but you’d never initiated anything of that nature apart from that time before the shopping spree we went on.
So, basically, I was confused.

“Ad? What-”
“Joshy,” you breathed, and kissed me again, “I…I think I’m ready…”
“Ready? F-for…?” I asked incredulously.

You nodded, and began sucking on my neck, making me moan loudly, as your fingers fiddled with the button on my jeans.
After undoing the button and dragging the zipper down, you roughly pushed my jeans down my legs as far as you could reach without removing your lips from my throat.
I copied your actions, going much slower than you did, teasing you until you whined and bit my neck hard; making me shout out in pain and lust.

“That’s what you get for being a tease, Joshua,” you whispered in my ear before nipping my earlobe and making me groan again.
“God, Addison. When did you become so…so…ugh so fucking good at that?”

You just giggled, and slid down the bed to completely remove both pairs of pants that were still sitting at our knees.
When you finally managed to get them off, you flung them somewhere in the room before crawling back over to me.
You straddled me once more, emitting a sensual moan from your perfect mouth as our arousals collided.

“Oh fuck, Josh,” you sighed, grinding harder into me.
Your hands found the waistband of my boxers and you tugged them slightly. “These need to go…”

“Feel free,” I told you with a smirk and in one swift action, I was lying naked on the bed with you on top of me, still clad in your boxers, but not for long.
“Your turn,” I said as I grabbed your hips and rolled so that you were underneath me.

Without wasting any more time, I removed your underwear and threw it behind me as I leaned down to kiss you passionately.
Our lips moved slowly together, as if in slow motion and my fingers ran over your perfect skin, touching places I’d never had the privilege of touching earlier and smiling inwardly at the noises of pleasure you were allowing to escape from your throat.

I pulled away from the kiss when I couldn’t breathe and leaned over you, taking in your gorgeous, perfect, amazing body.
I knew you were looking at me too, and I felt kind of awkward.
The awkwardness was soon forgotten as your hands grappled at my shoulders, drawing me close to you once more as your lips found mine in a much more heated kiss than before.
We furiously made out for a few minutes until you pulled away again.

“Oh god. P-please, Josh… Please,” you pleaded.
“A-are you sure?”
“Yes…oh god, yes. Please Josh. Go now,” you groaned.
“But you need lu-”
“Fuck the lube, fuck stretching. Please, Josh, just make love to me now.”
“O-okay…” I trailed off as I got myself into an appropriate position. “You-you’re sure?”
“Yes.”

I pushed into you as slowly as I could.
I didn’t want to hurt you, but your pain was evident on your face.
It broke my heart.
The only thing I never wanted to do in my life was hurt you, and there I was, practically tearing you in half as I did something that was supposed to be loving and gentle.
You whimpered in pain, your eyes wide and watery.

“I’m sorry. I’m so sorry,” I repeated over and over again in shaky whispers until I was all the way in.
I stopped moving, waiting for you to become adjusted.
I felt like I was going to burst from the intense pleasure I was feeling, but I didn’t want to hurt you even more than I already had.
I lightly kissed your jaw, your neck, your collar bone – anywhere that wasn’t your mouth (what can I say; I like teasing you, and I know how much you love kisses) – as I waited.

Eventually, you began wriggling your hips experimentally, making me groan, and you uttered one word – ‘go’ – as a signal for me to move.

I pulled out slowly, not missing the grimace on your face and the groan erupt from your throat from the pain, before I pushed back in, slightly faster.

This continued for some time until your groans of pain turned into shouts of pleasure when I finally found that spot, and continued hitting it dead-on.
For our first time – together and in general – this sex was amazing, if I do say so myself, but needless to say, after I found your spot, neither of us lasted much longer, and embarrassingly soon we were screaming a mix of each others’ names and curse words as we exploded almost simultaneously.
I continued moving in and out until I completely ran out of steam and collapsed on top of you, panting heavily.

“Oh go-odd Josh,” you whispered in exhaustion, and you ran your fingers through my sweaty hair as I buried my face in the crook of your neck. “That was…”

You couldn’t finish your sentence, but you didn’t have to.
No words could describe how amazing that was, and although you bitched at me for at least half an hour non-stop the next morning about how much your ass hurt (which, by the way, it wouldn’t have done so badly if you didn’t tell me to ‘fuck the lube’ and ‘fuck stretching’…), I don’t regret it one little teeny-tiny bit.
It was perfect, and you know what made it all the more perfect in my eyes?

I had rolled off you and you were snuggled into my side, fitting perfectly with me, as if we were two pieces of a puzzle.
I was about to drift off when you moved slightly, as if you tried to turn to face me, but couldn’t quite make it around in your exhaustion.

“Josh?”
“Mm? Yeah?”
“I love you,” you whispered, before you dozed off.

I’m pretty sure those three words and the fact that we made love and not just had a mindless fuck like so many couples do these days made me the happiest boy alive that night.

But then again, you make me feel like the happiest boy every night and every day…

Oh, and I know I tell you this about seven hundred times a day, but, for the sake of finishing up this part of the story… I love you, too.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments?!? :D

Hopefully I wrote that to people's liking? Haha.

Anyway,
Thank you to:
BisexualAngel
Danny Worsnop.
tigers and sharks.
megzor
Luna Lovegood
stephie_babie_9898

for commenting on the previous chapter <3