Status: Completed

Do You Remember

...when we went to Maddy's 18th Birthday Bash?

Back in high school, you and I weren’t really the partying type.
That’s not to say we weren’t invited to our fair share of parties, because we were, it’s just we preferred to stay in on weekends – watching movies, eating popcorn, cuddling in bed…all that kind of stuff.

Our friends, on the other hand, loved the loud music, the wild dancing, the getting absolutely blind drunk, the random hook-ups.
All of it.
They spent a lot of time trying to convince us both that we would have the time of our lives at one of these parties, and finally, not long after we got engaged, we agreed to test out their theory that we would enjoy ourselves.

Almost every weekend, someone from our grade would throw a party, to which nearly everyone was invited.
Sure enough, the week we agreed to test out our friend’s theories, Maddy, arguably the most popular girl in our grade was wandering around the school on the Monday morning, handing out personalised invitations with the colourful heading that read “Maddy’s 18th Birthday Bash”.

As soon as your invite was placed in your hand, you looked at me worriedly, as if to say, ‘What the hell have we gotten ourselves into?’
My face mirrored yours, but our friends grinned evilly at us as Maddy walked away with her (fake) blonde ponytail swishing behind her with every movement.

“So…” Adam asked, a smirk adorning his features, “Ready to party on Friday?”
“Uh…” we both replied, unable to say anything else.
Adam’s smile grew when he noticed our growing apprehension, and that made me worried.
I didn’t know what he had planned, but I wasn’t sure we’d like it.

Needless to say, Friday came around all too soon, and, by that time, practically everyone was talking non-stop about Maddy’s party.
Some of the kids were surprised we accepted the invitation, warning us that Maddy’s parties have a habit of getting out-of-control.
We just smiled weakly and told them it would be fine, and that we would see them that night at the party.

As soon as we got home from school that day, we jumped in the shower (Yes, together. Because I’m a perv and I like seeing you naked. So sue me) and scrubbed ourselves until we were both squeaky clean.
Normally, we would have done something other than just get ourselves clean (actually, it was usually quite the opposite; usually we would use the shower to get each other incredibly dirty, but anyway…), but I think we were both too nervous to even think about giving each other any sexual pleasure during that particular shower session.

Anyway, once we were done, we both got ourselves dry and headed back into my bedroom to find some clothes.
You had already picked out your outfit, which was sitting in a plastic bag on my bedroom floor.
I wanted to see what you’d chosen, but you wouldn’t let me, saying it was a surprise.
This made me curious; you never really cared before whether or not I’d seen the outfit you’d chosen before we went out anywhere.

As soon as you walked into my room, you grabbed the bag, and told me to turn around so I wasn’t facing you.
I started to whine, telling you that I liked watching you get dressed (well, actually, that’s not true. I like watching you get undressed more…) and asking why you won’t let me watch.

You sighed, exasperatedly, but with a small smile on your face, and walked over to me.
You grabbed my shoulders and turned me around so I was facing the window, the opposite of where I wanted to look and then you wrapped your skinny arms around my naked waist, and stood on your tip-toes, pressing yourself against my ass and making me groan quietly.

I could feel your warm breath on my neck and I shivered when you began whispering in my ear.
“You stay facing the window while I get dressed, and I’ll give you a little something nice when I’m done, okay?”
I knew what that meant.
“Nnugh,” was all I managed to get out before you unwrapped your arms from around me and wandered back over to the other side of my room again.

I waited impatiently, tapping my foot and sighing loudly every five seconds until I felt your now clothed arms wrap around my waist again.
You allowed me to turn around this time, so we were facing each other and I let out an audible gasp at what you were wearing.

My eyes travelled down your body, taking in every inch of you.

I’m just gonna say this now: You looked fucking hot.

The leather jacket, and the ‘I love Punk’ t-shirt fitted you perfectly.
Your ripped white skinny jeans were so tight they left nothing to the imagination.
My silver studded belt with the chain sat loosely on your hips, not even needed to hold your pants up, and it matched perfectly the colour of the slightly rusted silver bullet that hung from a chain around your neck.
Around your right wrist was the bracelet we bought on one of our shopping expeditions and on your left hand, your engagement ring sat, making my heart swell when my eyes found it.
Your shoes were plain; black, with white laces, but it didn’t matter.
Your whole outfit was perfect, and I kinda wanted to rip it all off you again, but I had a feeling you wouldn’t let me.

“What do you think?” you asked quietly, snapping me out of my perverted thoughts.
“You look…incredible,” I gushed, and grabbed your hips, pulling you closer to me.
You blushed and looked up at me. “Thanks,” you said, and then a smirk appeared. “So, do you want your ‘something nice’ now?”

I nodded vigorously, and you pecked my lips before slowly getting down on your knees…

You don’t really need details; you know what you did, and you know how much I enjoyed it, if the amount of noise I was making (thank God my parents weren’t home) was anything to go by.

When you finished, you stood up and wiped your mouth, before grabbing my hips again and kissing me roughly, shoving your tongue in my mouth to give me a taste of myself.

We continued kissing for a few minutes until I glanced at the clock and noticed the time.
“Shit!” I yelled, startling you. “I gotta get dressed if we’re gonna get there in time!”

You immediately let me go and I ran to my closet.
Luckily I already knew what I was going to wear, and I pulled it out and threw it on quickly.
I ran my fingers though my hair once or twice in a futile attempt to get it to sit right, before I gave up.
I grabbed your hand and hauled you out the door of my bedroom and down the stairs.

---

When we finally got to the party (my car decided to be a bitch and not work properly), Maddy’s house was already jumping.
Loud hip-hop music was blaring through gigantic speakers in her living room, which had been transformed into a temporary dance floor.
Strobe lights flashed obnoxiously in my eyes, and I squinted to be able to see.
Table upon table of refreshments were spread along the walls.
A children’s blow-up swimming pool was being used as a makeshift bar; it was full of ice, and I could see at least three different types of alcohol sitting in there.
Dancing bodies writhed on the dance floor, so close together it was hard to tell where one person’s body ended and another began.

More people were outside, stumbling around and acting like idiots.
I saw at least three different couples in the space of five minutes wander off giggling drunkenly about the dirty deed they’d be about to perform and probably regret later.

My eyes sought you, and your hand slipped into mine, your facial expression conveying your worry.
I squeezed your hand.
I knew exactly how you felt; this wasn’t our scene, not by a long shot.
I was about to suggest that we leave, when I felt a tap on my shoulder.

“Hey! You made it! I didn’t think you’d turn up,” Adam said, with a drunken grin. “Are you enjoying yourselves?”
“No,” I said bluntly, and you nodded in agreement.
Adam laughed, “Well that’s because you haven’t had anything to drink, dumbasses. Come on!”

He grabbed my arm and pulled me indoors, with you trailing after, seeing as our hands were still interconnected.
He handed you and I a can of drink each, before waltzing off somewhere, leaving us staring after him.

“Baby, we can just go, if you want…?” I whispered (okay, shouted; the music was so loud) to you.
“No, you can’t ‘just go’,” I heard a voice from behind me say.
Charlotte was standing there, looking very unimpressed.
“Now, drink,” she said, pointing to the can that was still sitting unopened in my hand.

I glanced at you, and you shrugged, before opening your can and sniffing at its contents.
Your nose screwed up, but you took a sip anyway, immediately coughing violently.
“What is this shit? It’s so bitter!” you shouted accusingly.

Char laughed, and bent down to grab something from the pool.
“Here, try this. It tastes like soda,” she said, opening it easily.
You raised your eyebrows, but took it. Your eyes lit up in satisfaction when you took a sip and found that you enjoyed it.
You took another, before handing the bright blue bottle to me.
“Mm. It is good…” I said, somewhat impressed.
“Well, you give that one back to Addy, and get one for yourself,” Char told me and I did as I was told.

When Char was called away by one of her other friends, you and I stood together near the refreshment table, sipping away at our drinks until they were all gone.
And then we got another one.
And finished it.
And then got another.
And another.
I didn’t know what the hell was in those drinks back then, but I remember thinking that it was absolutely fucking wonderful, whatever it was.

By the time midnight came around, the both of us were pretty damn drunk.
We started dancing when 3OH!3’s song ‘Don’t Trust Me’ came on, and my God, do you know how to turn me on.

You were grinding yourself up against me, letting the most erotic noises spill from your mouth whenever our growing ‘problems’ came together.
My hands found your hips and I was amazed at how well you knew how to use them.
I’d never seen this side of you before, and I fucking loved it.

A pair of girls who I didn’t recognise in my drunken haze came up to us, giggling loudly and asked us why we were dancing so erotically together.
Knowing they were probably even drunker than we were, I grabbed your face and kissed you roughly, earning a pair of gasps from the girls in front of us and a low moan from you.

“There’s your fuckin’ answer,” I slurred, before kissing you again and shooing the girls away.
Looking back, it was probably a stupid move, doing that, especially since we still weren’t out to anyone except Charlotte, but at least the girls didn’t remember in the morning, or if they did, they kept the kiss they witnessed to themselves.

Eventually we got tired of dancing and decided to sit down on one of the many couches in Maddy’s house.
It was there that we fell asleep, with you cuddled into my chest and your face buried in the crook of my neck.

---

We were nearly given a heart attack when we were woken up the next morning to Adam asking loudly why we were so…what was the word? ‘Snuggly’?
Something like that, anyway.

Your eyes widened when you noticed how we had fallen asleep, but it was easy to calm you down.

I glared at Adam playfully and told him that you were cold the night before, and there weren’t any blankets or anything for you to use, so I said you could borrow my body heat and we could keep each other warm.
I would’ve thought anyone could have known I was lying, but apparently not.
Probably because they were all hung over and they couldn’t be bothered to find out the truth…

“So… did you have fun last night?” Char asked with a knowing smirk.
Obviously she figured out why you and I were found tangled up in each other that morning.

I glanced at you, and you rolled your eyes mischievously.
I grinned.
“You will never, I repeat, never make us go to one of these things again,” I said to the crowd that had gathered around us. “…Because I hate to say it but…” I sighed dramatically. “…you guys were right. It was fun…but we’re not going to be going to every single party. We still want to have quiet weekends sometimes too.”

You nodded in agreement, and it seemed to satisfy everyone.

And we did go to more parties after that, and yes, they were fun, but I’m pretty sure our weekends alone, with just you, me, a few movies, popcorn and a comfy bed were my favourites.
They still are.

I think that even if we were still able to attend those wild parties our friends still go to on a regular basis, I still would’ve preferred to stay at home with only you and snuggle on the couch or in bed with our favourite movie playing.
You have no idea how much I love spending time with you.

Eternity awaits, my love.
I hope to spend forever with you.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm so sorry this took so long. I've been pretty busy with exams and also with my new original slash Corrupt Me. Check it out!

Addison's clothes
Josh's clothes
Anyway, if you don't hate me for making you wait so long, comment?

This may not be updated again until at least the 3rd of December. I'm going on holidays :D

Thank you
BisexualAngel
Danny Worsnop.
I'm Just A Girl
megzor
x2
stephie_babie_9898 x2
Hezzarther
aleisharox

for commenting on the last chapter
<3