Status: Completed

Do You Remember

...when our parents caught us kissing?

I probably could’ve combined this and the carnival, seeing as they happened on the same day, but in all honesty, I always think of them as two different events, two separate memories.

We had walked home after a long and tiring day at the carnival.
I had my arm around your waist and you were cuddling James so tight it looked like you were about to pop his stitches or something.
You scowled at me when I said this, and told me to shut up.
I pretended to be mad at you, and didn’t say another word until we got to my house, which is where we were staying that night.
By that time, you were going practically insane about the fact that I was essentially ignoring you.
I don’t know why but you’ve always had this weird thing where you can’t stand it if someone ignores you, so, of course, when I gave you the pretend silent treatment, you were trying your hardest to make me pay attention to you.
It was hilarious really and I found it hard to keep a straight face.
The way you were clinging to me and trying to force me to look at your puppy-dog eyes was just so cute I don’t know how we managed to make it home without me tackling you into a bush or something and having my way with you.
But we did make it home without any of that happening; we nearly scared our parents to death when we got through the door though.
By the end of our walk home, the way you were acting was driving me insane (in a good way).
So, of course as soon as we reached my front door I, being the horny eighteen-year-old I was, flung the door open, and hauled you inside.
After slamming the door, I yanked James out of your grasp and chucked him behind me before I practically threw you against the wall next to the door and attacked you with my mouth.
At that moment, I never wanted to stop kissing you, but unfortunately, after a while, both of our lungs were screaming out for air, and so we had to pull away rather hesitantly.

“So much for ignoring me,” you panted, grinning at your achievement of finally getting me to pay attention to you.

I said, kissing you between each word,
“Not…”
Kiss.
“My…”
Kiss.
“Fault…”
Kiss.
“You’re…”
Kiss.
“So…”
Kiss.
“Fucking…”
Kiss.
“Cute!”

You giggled and kissed me again, long and hard, and in the process, you wrapped your legs around my waist so I was holding you up by your ass; my hands had snuck into your back pockets long before.
We made out for a little while, until, once again, neither of us could breathe.
Once we’d caught our breath for a second time, I dove back in to kiss you again, but you moved so that I missed and kissed your cheek instead.
I whined, which turned into a quiet moan in about a second and a half, because your lips had found my neck.
The way your teeth were grazing my skin did all sorts of things to my lower half that I’d rather not discuss right now.

It was when your teeth sunk into my neck so hard it drew blood that all the commotion with our parents started.
You’d been gently making out with my neck for a few minutes when I felt a sharp pain on the right side next to my earlobe.

“Oh… fucking…GOD! Addison,” I moaned (well… shouted, really) loudly, unable to make a cohesive sentence due to the pleasure I was feeling.
I really had no idea how loud I was being… well, actually I did know.
What I didn’t know was that our parents had decided at the last minute to change their little Christmas get-together thing that they have every year to be held at my house instead of yours, like they’d planned.
I guess when they heard my shout from the front door they came running, thinking something was up.
Well, something was up, but there wasn’t anything wrong, if you catch my drift… and I hope you do, otherwise I’ll look like an idiot.

We had continued kissing for a moment, unaware that anyone was home, when we were suddenly startled by a loud shriek coming from the kitchen doorway.
I was so surprised that I nearly dropped you on the floor, but managed to grab you under the ass just in time and slowly lowered you so that your feet touched the ground and I could let go of you.
I turned slowly, the two of us facing all four of our parents.

They were staring back at us with wide eyes.
“Uhmmm… hi?” I said.
You looked at me strangely, wondering why I was talking straight away, but you must’ve known by then that I’m not one for holding silences any longer than necessary.
Your mother was the first of our parents to recover from the shock of seeing their sons eating each other’s faces off by my front door.

“Addison?” she asked, in a shaky voice. “What’s going on?”
You breathed in deeply, before exhaling slowly and looking up to meet your mother’s eyes.
“I love Josh,” you said, not a hint of fear in your voice.
Our parents’ eyes widened in shock.
“Um, what?” your father said quietly.
“I said, I love Josh,” you repeated, looking directly at your father.
“And I love Addy…” I added, scared shitless.
I don’t know if I’ve ever told you this, but your dad has always terrified me.
Probably because he’s about three times my size…

“Well that’s um…I uh…that’s…” my mother stammered.
“Fine with me,” my dad finished.
“R-really? It’s okay with you?” I asked, shocked.
He was the one person I was most worried about telling my sexuality to.
“Why would it not be? I kind of figured something was going on between you two for a while, but I decided to wait and see if you told me yourself. So how long?”
I glanced sideways at you before replying, “Uh, just over a year.”
“A year?” my mom asked, “You’ve been together for a year and you kept it a secret from everybody? Why didn’t you tell us? It’s not like we would’ve minded. Joshy, we love you, we always will, no matter what,” she rambled.
Your parents were nodding in agreement; your mom had a big grin on her face.

“So…so just to make this clear,” you started, looking meaningfully at the four adults who were suddenly all beaming, “You don’t care that I am bisexual and Josh is gay, or the fact that we’ve been dating for over a year…or the fact that we’re engaged?”
“Engaged?!” your mom cried, and began fanning her face.
“Yeahhh… I asked Ad to marry me on our one year anniversary… he said yes,” I finished unnecessarily.
“Oh my god, we’re going to a wedding?! When?!” my mother screeched.
I should’ve known she’d be happy.
She always goes goo-goo over that kind of thing.

“Dana, calm down,” my father said with a chuckle, “Why don’t we leave the boys alone for a sec, hey? I know that Josh needs to sort something out, and I don’t think he’ll want to do that with an audience…” he trailed off.

I blushed a bright red, “Shut up, dad,” I mumbled.
“It’s okay, baby, we can go up to your room and sort that out,” you whispered in my ear suggestively.
I grinned, making the adults immediately suspicious.
“We’re going up to my room now,” I announced, grabbing your hand and pulled you towards the stairs.
I turned back to our parents for a second, “Thank you…for understanding.”

They all smiled happily, which was good enough for me.
My mom opened her mouth, probably to say something along the lines of ‘no sex in the house’ (even though she should’ve told me that rule a year before) but I just dragged you up the stairs and into my bedroom before she had time to say anything.

Immediately, I pressed you against the wall, and we recommenced where we were interrupted earlier.

I don’t know about you, but I felt like a huge weight had been lifted from my chest after that day.
I always thought I was content with our parents not knowing about us, but after they found out, I just felt so much happier and less secretive.
I mean, sure we didn’t exactly continue kissing (or having sex or anything) when one of our parents walked into a room we were in, but it was nice to know that we didn’t have to try and play it off as something else.
It took our parents a little time to get used to us flirting and kissing and stuff, but nowadays, it’s just so natural for all of us that no-one even worries about it anymore.
To be completely honest, I’m so glad our parents found out about us before you got sick.
I fear that the stress of having to keep our relationship a secret as well as dealing with your sickness might’ve destroyed us.
I’m so thankful that it didn’t.
♠ ♠ ♠
First of all, I'm SO sorry this took so freakin' long, been busy busy busy, writing stuff for uni and my other story Corrupt Me and a two-shot Rape. It would be awesome if you could check them out :D

Second, quite a few of you guys picked up on the hint about what's wrong with Addison from the previous chapter: yes, Addy has back problems. There's also more clues in this chapter, so yeah

And, lastly, thank you to:
megzor x2
the wild thing is
BisexualAngel
nicholas joseph.
KobraKid
I'm Just A Girl
NiaPukesRazorsXD

for commenting on the previous chapter <3