Status: Completed

Do You Remember

...our prom night?

It was such a magical night. I know I sound like a sixteen-year-old girl reliving her first date right now, but it’s true. “Magical” is the only word I can use to describe our prom night, as cheesy as it sounds.

We got ready separately, as if we were getting married, not celebrating a graduation. (I wonder which of us would’ve been the ‘bride’ in the equation, if God had decided to let us spend a long and happy life as a married couple, instead of tearing us apart after a few short years together…)

So you were getting ready in your house, and I was getting ready in mine. I don’t know about you, but I was so nervous about that night, but so excited at the same time. Why I was nervous, I’m not really sure, maybe because it would be the first time that the entire 12th grade would see us together as a couple, but I know why I was so excited. Taking you to prom meant that I got to dance with you, I got to hold you, I got to kiss you and I got to love you on one of the most memorable nights in a person’s schooling existence. Of course I was excited! It meant I got to do all that and… holy shit I’m rambling. You would’ve slapped me right now if I was speaking all this to you, and told me to ‘shut the hell up before I bored you to death’. You’ve always been a little bitch, but I guess that’s one of the reasons why I fell in love with you, I love your sassiness.

I remember I spent like fifteen minutes straight trying to get this one piece of hair to sit right on my head. No matter how many times I straightened it; no matter how much hair spray and hair gel I used, it would just pop back up again as soon as I turned away. I considered cutting it off but, when I had the scissors in my hand, about to cut it, I remembered that time when we were… twelve? I think. Maybe thirteen. Anyway, it doesn’t matter. That time when we were a lot younger, let’s go with that, when you decided your hair was too long and made me cut it for you. The first cut I attempted, my hand jerked suddenly and I managed to cut off an enormous chunk of your hair. Your mother was furious. You thought it was hilarious until you realised it made you look like a complete twit. (Oh my God. I can’t believe I just wrote the word ‘twit’. I sound like a freaking eighty year old.)

Now. What was my point again? Oh yes. My hair was being a fucking bitch, and it just had to be a fucking bitch on prom night, didn’t it? Oh yes it did, because it hates me. And incidentally, I hate it. It’s a mutual hate. Now I’m talking about hating my hair. Oh god.
Anyway, it took me a while to just decide to leave my hair and put my pants on before my parents dragged me out of the house pantsless, since we were already running late and they had been banging on the bathroom door for ages telling me to hurry up.

Eventually I was ready. You and your parents were already in my parents’ car, since we were going together. You were looking absolutely stunning, as usual, and I made sure to tell you that straight away. You said it back to me, and then attacked me. I kissed back hungrily, obviously. Any normal person would kiss back if an incredibly gorgeous human being such as yourself started kissing them… Although you and I both know that I’m not normal.

Anyway. We made out for a while in the back seat until my mother turned around and cleared her throat loudly. Why why whyyyy was it school policy to invite parents to our prom? How ridiculous. At least the after-party at Maddy’s house was parent-free.

It didn’t take long for us to get to the venue, and as soon as my father parked the car, you and I escaped and went to find Adam, Ryan, Callum, Jack, Lily, Belinda and Charlotte. It wasn’t too difficult to spot them. I may be biased cause they were our friends, but I’m pretty sure they all looked the most stunning out of all the groups in our year. I’m including you in that too. We were all babbling to each other when a whole group of our parents found us and insisted on taking a bazillion photos, which took up the rest of the time until the speeches started and we all had to be seated.

I’m pretty sure you and I got bored at exactly the same time, because you turned to me and buried your face in the crook of my neck, and began kissing and biting there lightly, while I struggled to keep my noises of pleasure under control. When I let out a quiet groan, you giggled, and then moved so that you were kissing my lips and I was able to kiss back. We did that for quite a while, since the speeches went on forever, but eventually it was time to dance.

The DJ played all the lame typical-prom dance songs, and, like you see on TV, then decided to “slow things down” for the couples or groups of friends who all love each other and put on a slow song.

Our DJ put “Crazy for You” on. But it wasn’t the Cyndi Lauper or Madonna version. It was one that we actually listened to, which was surprising. It was the New Found Glory version, and one of our mutual favourite songs. So of course we had to dance. And, despite my clumsiness and complete lack of coordination, it was perfect.

You had confessed to me several times that you wanted that cliché prom kiss. I decided that it had to be during that song, because we wouldn’t get a more perfect song, so towards the end, I leaned down slightly, and gave you your kiss. And it was beautiful.

There was only one song after that. “Time of Your Life”, by Green Day. It was so cliché it nearly made me cry. In fact, several of the girls that were dancing around us were crying but I don’t think it was because of how cliché it was. Probably something to do with the fact that they had just realised that school was actually over or some shit. I don’t know, but it made me laugh watching the tears stream down their cheeks (because I’m sadistic like that).

Anyway, when people started heading off to Maddy’s house for the party, Charlotte came and found us on the dance floor. We were going to be going over in her car, while our parents went home. Char’s parents had the smart idea of having her mother drive Char and herself over and Char’s dad taking a different car, so that when we had to get to the after party, Char could use one of the cars to get there. Yeah, that was really confusing. You get what I mean though.

We said goodbye to our parents, and then headed off to the party. When we got there, there was already ear-drum-bursting music blasting from the speaker and people starting to get drunk.

After our previous experience with Maddy’s parties, we knew exactly what to drink, but we had also decided beforehand that we weren’t going to get drunk. Maybe a little but tipsy, but not drunk. We both wanted to remember the night.

We had been at the party for, I’d say about 2 hours, when we decided that we needed our own little bit of ‘after-prom fun’. We had gotten slightly more than tipsy, but we could still function perfectly fine, and we started heading towards one of Maddy’s thousands of guest rooms. We thought we were doing a great job at sneaking away but apparently not, because Adam spotted us, me with my hand on the room’s doorknob.

“Oh my God! Josh and Addisonnn. Are you two finally going to fuck? Took ya long enough!” he was so drunk. It was hilarious.

“Fuck you,” I said to him playfully, “We’ve been having sex for nearly a year, thank you very much. Now move, unless you’d like to watch,” I finished with a smirk.

You just hit me, but smiled. Adam looked horrified, and then stumbled off.

We opened the door.
The bed was perfectly made, thanks to the maid that works in Maddy’s house. Maddy has said on many occasions that she always makes sure the beds have fresh sheets whenever she throws a party. Her parties often led to people wanting to have sex. I have no idea why, but I was glad that she did that because yeah, it’s pretty gross having sex and then thinking that maybe someone else has done that on those sheets beforehand. Ugh.

But anyway, moving on.
We shut the door right away, and you pushed an arm chair in front of it so we wouldn’t be interrupted by any unexpected visitors. Then you jumped on me and wrapped your legs around my waist. You kissed me deeply and tugged your fingers through my hair for a minute until you decided that we were both wearing too many clothes. You climbed down and began unbuttoning my dress shirt while I sucked on your neck, making you groan in pleasure when I hit a certain spot.

Soon, my shirt was on the ground, and I was working on yours, while you began on the button of my pants. My lips were still attached to your throat and I was loving the sounds you were making.

It wasn’t long before all of our clothes were discarded and we’d made our way over to the bed. I picked you up, then laid you gently down in the middle of the bed and shifted myself until I was hovering over you. I kissed you passionately on the lips, and then sighed.

“God, you’re so beautiful Addison” I breathed.
“No, Josh. You are. I love you.”

“I love you too, baby,” I whispered, as I very slowly pushed myself inside of you. You winced a bit but it didn’t take long before your face relaxed and you nodded, giving me the go-ahead. I pulled out almost all the way, and pushed back in again slightly faster. You groaned in pleasure, making me smile. I did this at the same pace a few more times until you moaned loudly.

“Faster, Josh,” you demanded.
“Your wish is my command,” I panted, and began thrusting faster.

It could have been hours, days, weeks, months – I wouldn’t have a clue – that we were moving together, calling out each other’s names and panting and groaning and moaning, but soon that familiar sensation began building up until it sent me over the edge, with you following a second after. We stayed together as one for a few moments, with me resting on top of you before you began to shift uncomfortably.

“Josh? I’m so sorry to ruin the moment, but…my back…”
“Oh, God, baby, I’m sorry. I completely forgot.”

I pulled out and rolled off you and lay next to you instead. You snuggled into my side, whispered “I love you” which I returned right away, and then we both fell asleep.

As I said before, risking sounding like a sixteen-year-old girl: Our prom night was magical. There truly is no other way to describe it.
♠ ♠ ♠
OMG! What the hell is this?? Is this an update?! Holy crap, I believe it is! And within a month of the last one too! Wow!
Haha.

Thank you soooo much to all the people who commented on the last chapter. You gave me the motivation to get this one out a lot quicker than I have been. So keep the comments coming for faster updates! :D

And now, I'm going to personally thank the people who commented:
Silver.Angel
AshlynnPSkittleQueen
matthuee.
hypertastic.
megzor
WakinguptoReality
we are criticized.
J I N X
L O V E A L W A Y S

and extra super thanks to:
wo0two0t789
&
BlackRosesBleedBlack
for not only commenting, but for putting a link to DYR in their signatures. It means so much to me <3

Only five more updates to go :(
But I have two other slash stories and one hetero romance co-write on my story page if you'd like to check those out. They're all still ages off finishing ;)