All Hail the Dead

New Room and A Guest.

I have a fear of old houses, buildings and cemeteries. Not because I’m sacred but because what haunts them.

Yes…I said haunts. I know that sounds weird but I see dead people. Clique quote from that movie but I really do. That’s why my grandparents were so worried. I’m known for getting into trouble when dead people are around.

When I walked inside I felt the coldness. But the others didn’t notice it. Howard and Mom showed me to my room upstairs.

I walked in and saw everything. My stuff that was moved before and a few new things like a four posted canopy bed with matching furniture. Everything was decorated in white and brown. It was beautiful. That’s when I noticed someone sitting there by the window seat which Mom and Howard couldn’t see.

Mom saw my face fall.

“Oh Leigh!” Mom said.

“Mom, there isn’t anything wrong. I really like it here.” I said.

“Really?” Mom said.

“Yes Mom. Well I’m going to unpack my stuff.” I said.

“All right Heyleigh, We’re going down stairs call us if you need anything.” Howard said leading my mom out the door.

I waited until I heard them walking down the stairs and closed my door.

Once I turned around I saw him still standing there.

“Alright who the hell are you? And what are you doing in my room?” I said.

He looked behind himself. Think I was talking to someone else.

“No…dude. I’m talking to you.” I said.

“Johnny Christ, You can see me?” He said walking up to me.

“Yes, I can…”I said getting cut off.

“How can you see me when your family can’t?” He said.

“Because I just can, I’m a mediator.” I said.

He looked at me with his sexy hazel eyes. He was gorgeous but I had to over look that. He’s dead and I’m the only one that can help him move on to his afterlife.

“So what’s your name?” I said.

“M.Shadows” He said.

“Weird name but that’s cool.” I said.

He ignored my last comment and directly said something else.

“Your name is Leigh right? Your mother was calling you that.” He said.

“Not it’s Heyleigh. But you can call me Leigh.” I said.

“No, I’ll call you Heyleigh.” He said smiling.

I looked at him and rolled my eyes. This was going to be hard.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please let me know what you think? Should I continue or not?