The Tattoo Diaries

True Love Roundabouts

Rich led a good life. Soon after graduating from Stanford, he got a good job, great apartment, stayed in contact with all his awesome friends, and had a loving girlfriend at his side. He had everything he wanted.

Then why did he feel so empty?

It’s been four years since his first love cheated on and broke up with him. It’s been a year since his current girlfriend found out about her existence. It’s been eleven months since his current girlfriend said she didn’t care about the old girlfriend.

Why wasn’t his life as spectacular as he wanted it to be?

It’s been six months since his first love contacted him. It’s been five months since his old girlfriend tricked him into thinking they could get back together again. It’s been four months since his current girlfriend said she loved him, despite how much he still loved his old girlfriend.

Why was he so depressed all the time?

It’s been three months since he decided that his old girlfriend was a piece of shit. It’s been two months since he met and fell for Niko. It’s been a month since his girlfriend knew about Niko.

He has two girls in love with him…why wasn’t he happy?

It’s been three weeks since his current girlfriend and he decided to go on a break. It’s been two weeks since Niko said she just wanted to be friends. It’s been a week since his girlfriend took him back.

What was wrong with him?

It’s been two days since his old love called him. “Do you remember me? I broke your heart.”

That’s what’s wrong with him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Based off of this picture.

Pretty much what my boyfriend and I have been going through....good stuff.