Status: enjoy.

You're the Air I Breathe

ten.

Macy's Point of View

Nick was asleep and I decided to get up and use the restroom. I walked in and shut the door behind me, locking it. I reached into my purse to grab a pad but realized I didn't need one. This is strange, I thought to myself, I'm already a few days late. I put the pad away and didn't think much of it.

I sat back down and closed my eyes. I looked outside my window for a seccond, realizing that there was no more tropical view. I sighed and fell asleep again.

****

"Honey, wake up. We're almost here." Nick said, whispering into my ear. I yawned and opened my eyes a bit. He smiled at me, and moved a loose piece of hair away from my face, tucking it behind my ear. He kissed my cheek. "Wake up, sleepyhead." I smiled.

I looked out the window again, and it started looking more like L.A below us. "How much longer until we touchdown?" I said, looking at him. He looked at his watch, "Well, we should be landing in about...10 minutes." He said, smiling at me. I smiled again. "I can't wait to see everyone again."

The plane landed not too much longer, and Nick and I claimed our luggage, and headed outside to the limo that was waiting for us. We piled in and headed back to our home.

Nick's Point of View

We pulled up to the house and we grabbed our things, and headed inside. I unlocked the front door, and walked in. Suddenly, a bunch of people screamed, "Surprise!" And the lights came on. Macy jumped onto me and I started laughing. It was Kevin, Danielle, Joe and Stella. They had on party hats and little noise makers in their hands.

"What're you guys...come here!" Macy said, hugging them. The girls hugged for awhile, and I went and talked with my brothers. Kevin smiled at me and hugged me. "Hey man, how was it? Was Hawaii beautiful? Was she suprised?" I nodded. "She loved it; and Hawaii is amazing." Joe rolled his eyes and nudged me. "Enough about Hawaii, did you two...get it on?" He said winking.

I punched him in the arm and pushed him aside, laughing. Macy walked over. "I'm just going to unpack upstairs with the girls, mmkay?" I kissed her quick and smiled. "Alright." I watched as she walked away; I didn't take my eyes away from her. "Man, you guys are lovesick." I turned to Kevin and smiled.

Macy's Point of View

I began to unpack my things with the girls upstairs. "So, did you guys have fun? I'm sure the plane ride back was a bit uncomfortable for you..." Stella said, helping me put some things away. I gave her a strange look. "What do you mean?" She stopped and looked at me again. "Mace, we're best friends...c'mon. I know that its your time of the month." I laughed and rolled my eyes. "Well, actually, I didn't get it. It's weird; I'm usually pretty accurate...but I should've gotten it like, 3 or 4 days ago?" Stella stopped smiling and she looked at me seriously. Danielle did too. "Uhm, Mace...." She said. I nodded. "Yeah?" I replied.

"Well, as your best friend, I'm pretty sure I know you and Nick well enough...and you guys...ya know...anyways, maybe your preggerz?" My heart began to race at the thought of it. "No...no, I can't be already...maybe...I don't know." I said, unsure myself. Stella dropped the items in her hand and grabbed me, starting to bring me downstairs. "Let's go...."

I stopped. "Wait, what? No, I can't tell Nick yet! I don't even know..." She rolled her eyes. "I'm not that stupid Mace. We're going to the drugstore to buy you a pregnancy test. Now, c'mon. They close in a half hour." We headed downstairs.

"Where are you girls going?" Nick said, looking concerned. Stella snapped at him, not letting go of my hand, "We have something to take care of; we'll be back in a half hour." Danielle, Stella, and I walked outside and hopped into Stella's car.

We drove to the drugstore and we ran inside. Danielle pulled a pregnancy test off the shelf and handed it to me. She smiled. "Here, I used this one; it's pretty accurate as you can see..." She said, touching her stomach. I smiled.

A/N : Danielle is 7 months pregnant with her first child with Kevin.

I bought it and we headed back to the house, running upstairs into my bathroom. I 'did my business.' The girls came in after and waited with me; the pregnancy test said to wait 2 minutes, so we did. I held Stella and Danielle's hands and sighed. What if I really am pregnant? I couldn't be...there was no way...

Stella looked at her watch. "10...9...8...7..." She began counting down the seconds. I closed my eyes and stood up, biting my nails. "3...2...1." She looked at me. "It's ready." I took a big, deep breath before I looked.

I opened my eyes and picked up the pregnancy test, bringing it closer to me. I looked at it and my heart stopped; it was positive.
♠ ♠ ♠
;O