Status: enjoy.

You're the Air I Breathe

thirteen.

Macy's Point of View

A/N: About a month or so haS passed since the day they found out they lost the baby.

Nick and I were watching TV on the couch one night; my head resting in his lap. Suddenly, as we were watching the screen, a wave a nausea overcame me. I sprinted off the couch, and dashed into the bathroom. I leaned over the toilet and threw up.

Nick ran in after me; his face full of concern. "Oh my god, do you have the flu, babe?" He asked, holding my hair back for me. I threw up again and shook my head slowly. My head was pounding. "No..I feel fine. Just nauseated." I sat up and Nick got me some saltine crackers and some gingerale. He sat beside me on the bathroom floor and rubbed my back as I took little sips of the gingerale.

I smiled at him. "Thanks hun." I rested my head on his shoulder and he kissed my forehead. "Are you sure your okay? Did you eat something bad?" I thought about it, then shook my head. "Not that I can recall.." Nick smiled. I looked at him funny. "What? What's so funny.

He kept smiling at me, then looked at my stomach. "Maybe...maybe your..." A smile appeared onto my face. And I looked at him quickly. "Are you on your...." Nick said awkwardly. I shook my head. "I'm late...again." He sprung up. "I'll run to the pharmacy, okay?" I nodded and remained on the floor. He blew me a kiss and ran out the door.

****

About 15 minutes later, I heard Nick open the front door. He dropped the carkeys on the floor and raced into the bathroom. He handed me the pregnancy test and smiled. "I'll let you do your thing." I laughed and closed the door as he waited outside.

I finished up and set the test on the bathroom counter. I unlocked the door and Nick and I waited together, our hands entwined. My heart began to race as he smiled at me. He kissed my cheek. "This could be it..." I smiled, tears twinkling in my eyes. "We could be parents...."

Nick's Point of View

I looked at my watch. "5, 4, 3, 2, 1...." I looked at her and she picked up the test, her eyes closed. She counted to three and opened her eyes. I looked at her face.

"What...what does it say?" She looked at me, her jaw dropped open, and she showed me the stick; and loan behold...a little pink plus sign was in the corner. Tears instantly filled my eyes and she smiled. I grabbed her and hugged her tightly. "Oh god, oh god, I'm so happy." I said, whispering into her ear. She cried happily and I kissed her softly. "We're going to be parents."
♠ ♠ ♠
REALLLY REALLLLLY short update.
but i had to post something.
more soon hopefully; sister's kicking me off the computer. :/
<3 youuu guyyss.