Status: enjoy.

You're the Air I Breathe

five

Macy’s Point of View

I looked at my reflection. Suddenly, the doorbell rang and in walked my Mom. She smiled at me and began to cry. I ran over to her and hugged her. Stella took some photos as we cried together. She held my face in her hands and smiled. “Tumingin ka maganda.” [You look beautiful.] I laughed and wiped my eyes. “Maraming salamat, mama.” [Thank you Mama.] She smiled and I walked over and looked at my reflection once more.

My hair was half up, half down. It was curled, and at the back was a small, white calla lily, holding my hair in place. Stella had done an amazing job with everything. The dress fit perfectly and it looked amazing on me. I cried as soon as I had it on.

I slipped my heels on and Danielle took some pictures of Stella and me, and then we took pictures of all three of us. I had a lot of family over at Stella’s house; my Mom, my cousins, aunts, and my grandma. We were waiting for the limousine to arrive.

Nick’s Point of View
Later…


We had finished eating, and about 10 minutes later our ride pulled up in front of the house. I looked around the house and smiled because the next time I’d be in here, I’d be married, with my wife, packing for our honeymoon.

“You coming man?” I nodded and followed them outside. I locked the door and hopped into the back of limousine with them.

We pulled up in front of the church and I realized how many people were waiting. The church had been letting people in since 1:00, and the church was filling fast. I looked at my watch; 1:15 pm. 45 minutes until I got to see her beautiful face. Joe and Kevin socialized with relatives they hadn’t seen in awhile, while I paced back and forth trying to make sure everything was in place…

“Nick?” I heard someone call from behind me. I looked around and saw my Mom and Dad. My Mom’s jaw dropped and she ran over in tears. “Nicholas, you look so handsome.” She said, kissing my cheek. “I’m so proud of you. Has Macy arrived yet?” I shook my head. “I don’t think so.” I smiled at my Dad, “Hey Dad.” He smiled and hugged me. “I always knew you’d get hitched before Joe.” My Mom hit his arm playfully and I laughed. “Where’s Frankie?” My Dad pointed behind him. Frankie was already 16 years old. He was sitting with his girlfriend, Madison. He waved and I waved back.

My hands began to feel clammy and I took a deep breath. My parents went and took there seats. I looked at my watch. 20 minutes. Macy should be here any minute now. I went to the front of the church and started talking to some family.

Macy’s Point of View

My heart was racing as the limo pulled up. My Mom smiled at me. “Are you ready?” She asked. I nodded and Stella and Danielle helped me with my dress outside. I slid into the back of the limo and Danielle fixed my veil. I smiled. “Thanks, Dani. How do I look?” She gave me a thumbs up and I laughed.

We pulled up in front of the church 5 minutes later, and I got out. “Someone make sure Nick’s not where he’s not supposed to be!” Stella yelled, before letting me go inside. Danielle ran inside and ran back out. “He’s at the front of the church; everything’s good!” I smiled and took a deep breath before we went inside the church.

I looked up at the clock on the wall as we waited behind the church doors. 1:55. My Mom kissed me goodbye and went inside the church. My Dad walked out of the church and smiled at me. “You look amazing, darling.” He said, choking on his words. I gave him a soft hug and smiled. “Thank you, Dad.”

Stella sprayed some more hairspray on my hair as we waited. I gave Danielle and Stella their bouquets back at the house. I had to admit, they both looked stunning in the dresses I had picked out. I smiled at them and we got into our positions.

Stella and Danielle went up with Joe and Kevin by there side. Joe winked at me as he walked past me. I laughed and Kevin smiled at me. Danielle and Stella were crying a bit, but they pulled through and started walking down the aisle.

I heard the music begin to play, and I felt my stomach begin to churn. Suddenly, the doors began to open and I entwined my arm with my Dad’s arm. I kissed his cheek and smiled with tears in my eyes. “I love you Dad.” He replied back, “I love you too, sweetheart.”

My Dad put the veil over my face and smiled. I looked up and saw Nick from across the church, and he saw me, and all I could do was smile with tears in my eyes.

Nick’s Point of View

Words not could describe what I was feeling when I saw her walking down the aisle. She looked beautiful. She smiled at me, wiping her eyes, and I realized that I myself was crying. Joe and Kevin looked at me and smiled. People were taking pictures every second.

She finally got up to the alter and kissed her Dad goodbye. He let go of his daughter and sat down beside his wife. Macy walked towards me, smiling. “You look great, Nick.” She said, whispering to me. I smiled and took her hands, wiping my eyes first and replied, “No, you look beautiful.” She smiled and sniffled.

The priest began the ceremony. We said our vows, and cried, and then we put the rings on. I took my purity ring off and Macy replaced it with my wedding band. I slipped on her wedding ring, smiling.

The end of the ceremony had neared, and finally the priest said “I now pronounce you, husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride.” I smiled and lifted up her veil, revealing her beautiful face. She smiled and I kissed her softly, and passionately.

The church began to clap and cheer. We faced the crowd and smiled. I picked her up bridal style, and walked her down the aisle. She laughed the whole time.

I carried her out to the limo, and we slid into the back of the ‘Just Married’ limousine. We watched as everyone smiled and waved. We honked the horn and people clapped and cheered as we drove away.

I smiled at Macy and she smiled back. I didn’t say anything; I just began to kiss her passionately. “I love you so much,” I said between kisses. She smiled, closing her eyes and whispered to me. “And now, you can love me forever.” I kissed her neck and smiled.
♠ ♠ ♠
THEY'RE MARRIED.
woot woot.
comments?
<3