Status: enjoy.

You're the Air I Breathe

seven.

Macy’s Point of View

The music ended and I hugged my Dad and watched him walk off the dance floor. I headed over to Stella and Joe and looked around for Nick. “Hey guys, have you seen Nick anywhere?” They both shook their heads in unison.

I walked away and headed over to the bar for a drink. The bartender handed me my drink and I sat down at a nearby table. I was talking to some family friends when suddenly a familiar tune filled the room. I turned around and saw that a screen had dropped and a video of Nick playing the song, Biggest fan, to me. I smiled and laughed, remembering the summer we had begun dating and how he’d written a cute love song about us.

I looked around for Nick, but I still couldn’t see him anywhere. I continued to watch the screen as pictures throughout our relationship appeared on the overhead. I laughed as the memories slowly came back to me. Suddenly the music stopped and I heard another song begin to play.

Oh, oh, oh.
Yeah.
Oh, oh, oh.
Oh, oh, oh.


I smiled and saw Nick walk out onto the dance floor a microphone in his hand. Kevin had a guitar in his hand and Joe had a tambourine in his.

On the edge,
Of something real,
I have a choice,
But I don’t know what to feel.

Getting tired,
Of all this fear,
Before I choose,
Let me know that you’ll be here.
Let me know that you’ll be here.


Nick walked over to me and took my hand, leading me out to the dance floor with him. He smiled at me as he sang the chorus not taking his eyes off of me. I held his hands tight and he twirled me around as our family and friends, who were recording the whole thing, surrounded us. I laughed and Nick finished the song.

Everyone cheered and clapped as nick smiled. He kissed me softly on the lips and we both pulled away smiling; the night was slowly coming to an end.

It was almost 11 p.m., and the crowd was starting to wind down. The guests began to come up to us and thank us for the lovely night.

After we had cleaned up and it was just Stella, Joe, Danielle, Kevin, Nick and I, we decided to open up some of the wedding gifts the guests had brought. We all sat down and Nick and I began to open them.

“This is from my Grandma…,” Nick said handing me a box. I opened it and pulled out a baby bottle and a stuffed animal. A little note was attached to the animal and it read:

Best wishes you two, now make me some grandchildren.

I began to smile and laugh and Stella looked at me. “Yeah you guys should work on that on your honeymoon. So we can go shopping for all the cute little baby outfits!” She said, squealing just at the thought of it. I blushed and looked at Nick who just smiled.

Nick and I decided to take off; we had made reservations at a nice hotel in town. Our bags were waiting for us there already, and Nick and I were dropped off in the limo at the front doors. Nick picked me up bridal style and carried me inside. I laughed as we boarded the elevator. The doors opened up on the 7th floor. We held hands the whole way to our room. Nick picked me up after unlocking the door, and brought me inside again. I laughed as he laid me on the bed.

Nicks Point of View
smiled at her, leaning over her body. She smiled up at me and sighed. “Hi Mr.Lucas.” She said. I laughed and kissed her neck softly, whispering into her ear. “Hi Mrs. Lucas.” She smiled and I began to kiss her softly. She was still in her wedding dress, so I decided to change that.

I unzipped the back of her dress and she slipped out of it. I rolled ontop of her and took my tie off. She smiled and helped me unbutton my shirt. I kissed her, not letting my lips leave hers. She pulled away quick before we continued any further. “Nick, I just wanted you to know that you’re the only person I’ve done this with because I wanted to wait; I wanted it to be special and I know your special love you” I smiled and touched her cheek with the back of my hand. “I love you too Macy, so much. And I’m ready to take this step with you. I want a family with you, and I want you to know how much I love you.” I kissed her softly and with passion, and she took my shirt off and began to unbutton my pants.

She rolled ontop of me, and we switched positions. She smiled and we got under the covers with each other. Let’s just say we got right down to the dirty stuff. ;)

The Next Morning

I woke up and realized what had happened last night. I was in my boxers and she was beside me, asleep in the crook of my arm. I rubbed her bare arm and she smiled in her sleep. I kissed her forehead and smiled.

A few minutes later, she sat up and leaned over me. “Good morning, husband.” She had a huge smile on her face. I laughed and kissed her shoulder. “Last night was pretty…” She giggled and sat ontop of me. “Awesome? Magical? Amazing?” She said. I nodded. “All 3 of those words and more.” She smiled and I kissed her.

I looked at the clock beside me. “Oh shit!” I said, sitting up. “What’s wrong?” She said, worry in her voice. I kissed her forehead quick and jumped out of bed. “We need to go! Our plane leaves in an hour and a half!” She sprung out of bed and got dressed quickly, as did I.

We grabbed our bags and I watched as she put her hair up quick. I smiled. “You look beautiful, let’s go!” She smiled and I grabbed her hand and our luggage was in the other. We ran to the elevator and got in.

We arrived at the airport and boarded the private jet I had booked for us. I took Macy’s hand and we sat down, setting our things down. “So…you told me where we’re going is a surprise. How about you tell me?” Macy said smiling at me. I laughed and winked at her. “You’ll see.” She smiled and looked out the window.