Status: enjoy.

You're the Air I Breathe

eight.

Macy's Point of View

I opened my eyes and realized that I had fallen asleep in Nick's lap. He smiled down at me and kissed my forehead. "Hello beautiful." He said, moving a loose strand of hair away from my face. I smiled and closed my eyes. "Hello."

"We're here." He accounced, looking out of the plane window. I sat up quickly, and stuck my head out. There were palm trees, tropical flowers, and crystal clear waters surrounding us. My jaw dropped open and I turned and looked at him. "Hawaii?" He laughed and nodded.

I hugged him tight. "Oh my gosh, this is amazing!" I said, smiling. He kissed me softly with passion. "Glad you like it," he said after we had pulled away. The plane landed 10 minutes later and we grabbed our things. A limo was waiting for us near the runway. I smiled and Nick took my hand and we ran into the limo.

I slid into the backseat, and Nick slid in beside me. The chauffer put our bags in the trunk and we were on our way.

****

About 15 minutes later, the limo stopped in front of a enormous hotel that had a beach front. My eyes widened as Nick helped me out of the limo. He laughed at me, as I looked around at everything like a kid in a candy store.

We grabbed our luggage and checked in at the front desk. We got inside the elevator and went up to the 8th floor. The elevator doors swung open and Nick smiled at me. "I'll beat you there." He said. I laughed and shook my head. "Not if I get there first!" We ran through the hallways laughing, and laughing until we reached our room.

Nick took out his key-card and slid it in the door. The door un-locked and Nick opened the door wide. He grabbed me from behind and picked me up, bringing me inside. I screamed and laughed as he gently placed me on the king sized bed. He smiled down at me and touched my face gently. "Did I ever tell you how beautiful you are?" He said smiling.

I laughed and nodded. "You have mentioned it a few times." He smiled and kissed me passionatly for awhile. Once we pulled away, he helped me up off the bed. "So, do you like what you see?" He said, looking around the room. I nodded and looked at everything; there was a sushi bar in the kitchen, the kitchen was HUGE, at least 3 plasma flat screen tvs, a large king sized bed, 2 bathrooms (one for me and one for Nick), and outside on our balcony there was a jacuzzi.

"This is beautiful.."I admitted as Nick hugged me. I smiled and rested my head on his shoulder. "And after we upack, it's straight to the beach for us." He smiled at me and I laughed.

Nick's Point of View

After we unpacked, I changed into my swim trunks and went outside to look at the view from our room. It was amazing; the beach was right in front of us. The sun was shining and it was warm; I felt the heat on my arms.

"I'm ready." A voice said from behind me. I turned around and saw Macy standing in front of me. She was wearing a yellow bikini and she had her denim short shorts on. She smiled. "You look....sexy." I admitted, trying to keep my hands off her. She giggled and kissed my cheek. "Let's go; we're wasting valuable tanning time." She winked and I rolled my eyes as we headed down to the beach.

The sun shined down on us and I watched as Macy laid down her towel and I put up the umbrella. She finished and put her hands on her hips, watching the wave roll onto the shore. I smiled and began to run towards her. I swooped her up and she screamed as she hung over my shoulder. "Let me go, Nick!" She laughed and kicked me but I didn't let her go.

We ran into the water and I got up to my knees and we fell straight in. We both came up from the water laughing hysterically. She wrapped her arms around my neck. "Your a jackass, Nick." She said smiling. Her lips practically touched mine as we floated there in the water. I began to kiss her passionatly. I wrapped my arms around her small frame and swung her up into the air. She smiled and wrapped her legs around my waist.

We fell back into the water again and we had a water fight.

Macy's Point of View

We went back to shore, and I laid down and began to sun-tan. I closed my eyes and peacefully rested, when suddenly I felt Nick staring at me. I laughed and opened my eyes. "What're you looking at?" He smiled and snuggled closer to me. "You, and your beautiful face. I just wanna kiss you all day and night..."He said, nibbling on my neck. I giggled. "Well, you'll have to wait until tonight, bad boy." He faked a frown and I kissed him quick.

****
♠ ♠ ♠
short, i know.
but my mom made me get off the computer. :( </3
ill post later. kay?
<3333