Status: enjoy.

You're the Air I Breathe

nine.

Nick's Point of View

We had been laying out in the sun for awhile now, and it began to grow late. I looked at my watch and smiled, nudging Macy as she slept quietly on her towel. She groaned and sat up, taking her sunglasses off her face. She half smiled groggily at me. "What time is it?" She said. I snuggled closer to her, and kissed her shoulder blades. "It's time for us to go back and get ready for our dinner reservations..."

She smiled and kissed me quick, standing up. She rolled up the towels and gathered her things; I grabbed the beach umbrella and beach chairs, and we headed back to the hotel.

We got back inside the room, and Macy went to get ready. I changed out of my bathing suit and slipped into some jeans and a nice shirt. I smiled at my reflection and sprayed on some cologne. I fixed my hair and decided to slip out onto the balcony for a bit.

I sighed and closed my eyes, taking in a deep breath of salty sea air. The warm sun hit my skin and I smiled, thinking about how lucky I was; to be married to the most beautiful girl in the world, to be honeymooning on a beautiful island, it was great.

"I'm ready..." Macy called from behind me about 15 minutes later. I turned around and she smiled at me. She was wearing a short, white and black polka dot dress, a strapless one at that. I smiled and walked towards her, wrapping my arms around her waist. I kissed her neck softly and smiled. "You look amazing...." I admitted.

She kissed me back passionatly, and pulled away biting her lip. "You look great too." I laughed and wrapped my arm around her waist. I locked up the room and we headed downstairs to dinner.

Macy's Point of View

Hand in hand, we headed downstairs to the dining area. It was decorated beautifully; twinkling white lights hung overhead of the tables, and the windows showed the sunset on the horizon. We sat down near the back at a candlelit table. Nick passed me a menu as we sat down.

I opened my menu, but I couldn't help but notice that Nick was smiling at me from behind his own menu. I laughed and looked at him. "Can I help you?" I said, raising my eyebrows. He smiled, and reached over to touch my hand. "I can't get over how lucky of a man I am..." Tears stung my eyes, and I smiled. "Your so sweet..." I said, a happy tear escaping my eye. He smiled and touched my face with the back of his hand gently. "I love you."

The waitress came back to our table and took our orders; Nick ordered lobster for us to split, and a seafood platter. I ordered some white wine and Nick ordered a margarita for himself. Everything was fantastic, and before I knew it, the night was coming to an end.

Nick paid and we headed back upstairs to the room. He opened the door and we walked inside. He kissed me quick. "I'll be right back; I'm just slipping into something more comfortable." Nick said, letting go of my hand. I nodded and sat down on the couch, turning on the tv. Nick returned into the room with his bathing suit on.

I gave him a weird look. "Please tell me we're not going to the beach..." I said, laughing. He smiled. "Go change quick, I'll wait for you. I have a suprise." I got off the couch and changed into my yellow bikini again. I returned into the room, but Nick wasn't there. "Nick...?" I said, looking around. "I'm out here." A voice said from the balcony.

I slipped my robe overtop my bikini and walked outside. It was a bit chilly since the sun had set, but it wasn't too bad. He smiled at me and handed me a glass of champagne. He turned on the jacuzzi and slipped in. I laughed as he sat there. "Well, aren't you going to join me?" I smiled and took off the robe, slipping in beside him.

I sighed and rested my head on his shoulder, looking out at the beautiful colours that the sky revealed. "It's beautful" I said, gazing at the sky. He smiled. "Yes, you are." I looked at him and kissed him softly, not letting my lips leave his. I closed my eyes and smiled as we pulled away. He looked at me with those beautiful brown eyes and smiled. "God, I love you so much...."

Nick's Point of View

We sat outside and talked for awhile; about us, our future, my career, and everything that we would experience together. "I can't wait to start a family," I admitted, looking down at her. She smiled. "Your going to be a great daddy." She said, entwining her fingers with mine. I smiled and kissed her forehead.

"And your going to be a great mommy." She laughed. I kissed her quick and she smiled. She began to yawn and we decided to head inside; it was getting late and the air was getting cooler. I helped her out of the jacuzzi and she slipped her robe on. We headed back inside and we got changed into our pajamas.

I climbed into bed and she climbed in beside me. She rested her head on my chest and I turned on the tv. I watched some TV as she fell asleep, her head still on my chest. I smiled at her and kissed her head, closing my eyes. We were exhausted.

*****

The next 5 or so days were amazing; we jet-skiied, swam, tanned, dined, laughed, and had so many memories. We were sad to go home, but we were excited to see our family and friends again.

Macy's Point of View

I was packing up my things as Nick packed in the room beside me. I walked into the bathroom and packed all my belongings, making sure I threw a couple of pads in my purse, knowing I'd be 'starting' again soon. I heard a knock on the bathroom door. "Are you almost ready?" Nick asked. "Yeah, I'm coming out now." I unlocked the door and walked out. I smiled at Nick and kissed him quick. "You might want to bring a pillow for the ride there..." He said, winking at me. I laughed. "I think your lap is quite alright." He smiled.

We brought our luggage downstairs and got into the limo. I frowned as we drove away from the hotel. "I'm going to miss this place..." I admitted, leaning against Nick's chest. He smiled at me and laughed. "Don't be sad, we get to see Stella, Joe, Kevin, and Danielle again." I smiled and thought about them. I haven't talked to them since the wedding because I vowed not to bring my cell; I didn't want to be texting Stella and Danielle the whole time.

We boarded our flight about an hour later, and yes, I fell asleep again.