Status: Busy writing, comment please? And also, check out my other stories!

Torn.

Brendon's POV.

I woke up smiling, ready for a new day at my new job.
Since today, I am a teacher at Palo Verde High School. I've been waiting for this job forever. Since I was younger I always wanted to work at my old high school. No actually not, I always wanted to have my own band, but since that didn't work out so well, I just gotta do it with this job. Guess it's not too bad.

I took a quik shower before I dressed into some black skinny jeans, a navy blue v-neck, and on top of it, a plaid button up shirt.
Yeah, I look hot for my first day.

xxxx

I stepped out of my car and onto the parking lot. Eyes of horny teenage bastards turned to me. Seeing as I parked on a teacher's space they must've figured out that, yeah, I am a teacher.
But these girls did nothong to me, neither did the boys, even though I am gay. One bot, though, caught my eye. He was wearing make up and his was like a mohawk but different. It looked really nice.
He was wearing dark grey skinny jeans and a shirt from the Beatles. Hm, so he's a fan of them? Nice...

My first class had started already as I walked into the classroom. I am the new English teacher, of you didn't know.
I sat down behind my desk with some kids staring at me and some girls trying to look pretty for me. But it didn't do me anything.
A girl raised her hand, "Sir, are you the new teacher?" she asked. Duh, "Yes, I am." "Nice..", and then she winked at me.
Wow that's creepy..

The second bell rang and couple students hurried into the classroom. One of them was the kid from the parking lot who caught my eye.
He looked at me and I smiled.
He smiled back and sat down next to one of his friends.

All the students were in class so I introduced my self as mr. Urie. I wrote my name on the whiteboard.
Then I wanted to give them all this long poem and discuss about it, but because everybody groaned and yelled that it's just the first day, we played a game. Or well, they played a game, I just sat back and watched all the kids play 'kiss, fuck and marry'. Everybody except for the kid who's name I learned is Ryan, he just sat there, writing something down.

I walked up to him, standing next to him I watched him writing. "Whatcha writing?" He looked up at me and covered the paper with his hands. "N-nothing." "Oh kay.." I smiled at him, understanding it's private. "Why aren't you played with the rest of them?"
"Don't like 'em." Hm, not very social I see.
"Oh kay.."
I sat back down, behind my desk.
And when the bell rang, I dismissed all of those young teenage bastards, and when Ryan left, I couldn't help myself from lookig at his ass.
Jesus, what's wrong with me? Don't tell me I'm falling in love with a student, 'cause I'm not and it's just wrong!
You know what's also wrong, having a fight with myself.. or Jesus.. or who ever's talking with me.
♠ ♠ ♠
It may be a little short.. I know.. but I worked hard on it and it's only the first chapter. I'd like to know what you all think about it, so could you comment please? Please, Please, pretty pleeasse? C:

Goodbye lovers out there <3