Status: Busy writing, comment please? And also, check out my other stories!

Torn.

Visions.

The bell rung and school was finally over.
I almost flew out the door only to bump into Frank.

"Hey, Ross, let's go" I was confused about where he was taking me.

"What's are we doing here?", I asked him when he pushed me in one of the toilet stalls at school.
"I saw you today!", I arched one eyebrow. "You see me everyday".

Frank rolled his eyes, "Yeah, whatever, but I saw you, with the new teacher", he giggled, "And I got a vision!".

Oh God, not again.

"I'm serious about these visions Ryan!"

Okay, let me tell you about Frank. He's been having these visions where he saw me making out with a hot dude. Well, Frank calls them visions, I just call it perverted thoughts.

"You know how I never knew who you were making out with? Well, it was that hot new teacher!", he nodded to himself in agreement, "Which means, my visions aren't fake, because I only just saw him for the first time in my life".

"Oh God, Frankie, Frankie, Frankie, he's a teacher, do you really think I'm gonna make out with a teacher?", I had to laugh, even though it was creepy how Frank had "visions" about his best friend and another dude he never met.

"Whatever, when my visions come true, I will be the one who's laughing!", Frank pouted.

"Sure, sure, let's go home", we walked out from the stalls and went back walking down the schoolhalls, which were pretty empty now.
A couple kids stood by their locker, putting books in them, or just talking to other students.

"Can you drive me home?", Frank asked, putting his head on my shoulder while we walked to my car in the parking lot.
"You're still asking? Dude, I'll drive you home until I die", I laughed at my lame attempt of a joke.

"Hey look who's staring at you", I followed Frank's eyes to see who he was talking about.

I felt my stomach flutter.

Mr. Urie winked at me, while talking to another teacher.
Oh God.

I stood by my car, just staring at the new teacher.

"Hey!" I felt a hand slap the back of my head.

"Stop staring at your lover and take me home!", Frank grabbed my carkeys and opened the doors himself.

"Yeah, yeah", I took my eyes away from mr. Urie and got in my car.

Frank giggled, "You totally like him".
I playfully punched his arm.

The drive home was silent, though the silence was interrupted by Frank's giggle every two minutes.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is a filler, I know, and I'm sorry for the lateness.
It's not much but hopefully the chapters will be longer when I get more inspiration.
Comments?