Status: Slow Updates

You're the Light on the Dark Side of Me

Present

I had graduated and I was currently having a kind of a dating relationship with Justin. My parents liked him and even my friends made him feel at home when we were all together. I was back home and Justin had rented a small apartment around my neighborhood.

Through these last 2 years I had gone to many auditions but I had only gotten small jobs, the biggest was dancing in a Madonna video for a few minutes but now Broadway had opened its’ auditions which was huge. Justin was starting to work on his first album and we were both very excited about it.

It was 8:00 am and I was eating my breakfast, I couldn’t sleep any longer and all I wanted was to do the audition for once and for all. Justin was going to pick me up because he was also going to the audition as a dancer.

“Hello sweetie.” My dad greeted kissing my forehead.

“Hey daddy.” I said smiling honestly towards him.

“Isn’t it early?” He asked filling a glass with water and taking a zip.

“I’m going to practice once again.” I said.

“Alright sweetie, I love you.” He said.

“I love you too dad.” I said hugging him as he went upstairs to bed again.

I stood up relaxing my body while my stomach was doing flips almost making me feel sick. My phone rang twice and I knew it was Justin so I grabbed my bag and went outside where Justin was already waiting, he looked sleepy but he still smiled at me.

“So ready to hit Broadway?” Justin smiled leaning in kissing me softly.

“Bring it on.” I said confidently.

The audition was for a musical in Broadway, Mark had been the one sending my application and I was one of the 20 girls chosen to audition for the main female role. I had prepared a small routine with classical moves because they only wanted ballet dancers.

I was called 1 hour after I arrived and before I could move I turned to Justin. The last time I had done an audition Jared was the one standing there.

“Good luck.” Justin smiled hugging me tightly before letting me go.



“Come on let’s check the list.” Justin said pulling me behind him.

I was scared to be honest this was an audition that I really wanted to pass.

“Well… main female role… PATRÍCIA VALENTINE!” Justin yelled as I yelled and jumped on him with my legs around his waist hugging him both of us making lots of noise and celebrating.

“Let’s see main male role… Oliver Goodwill?” Justin said in disappointment his smile fading right away.

“You are secondary…” I sighed disappointingly looking at the rest of the list, his name showing in third.

He shrugged his shoulders and placed his arm around my shoulder as we started towards the exit.

“I’m so sorry.” I said looking up at him, he looked absent.

“It’s not your fault, people tried to stop me from falling in love for the best dancer around.” He said playfully.

“You are amazing too but I get the feeling that music is your art.” I said as he pushed me more against his side.



In the next day we both showed up for the presentation of the cast and Oliver was the first to come up to both of us.

“Hi, who are you guys?” He asked smiling.

“I’m Patrícia Valentine and this is my boyfriend Justin Timberlake.” I smiled as Justin kept observing Oliver who smiled at me.

“So you’re my partner, nice to meet you.” He said giving me a seductive smile.

I raised my eyebrow a little, this guy knew I had a boyfriend and he was still thinking about hitting on me? I pushed those thoughts away from me as the play director entered the theater.

“Good morning!” He greeted smiling “My name is Henry Cavill and I’m not here to play around. I’m here to create a masterpiece with all of you. I’ve been told you are the best dancers around so who are my lead actors?” He asked pacing in front of us as both Oliver and I gave a step forward.

Henry stood there studying us for a few moments as he smiled and took two scripts from his bag and handed them to us.

“I want the first dialog for tomorrow. As for the rest this is Natasha, our choreographer, who will teach you all you need to know.” Henry smiled as he zipped his bag closed and left.

3 weeks later

I entered the theater praying for this to be a better day, it had been three weeks since we had started the rehearsals but I never expected this to be as awkward as it was. Justin was doing great with the rest of the dancers but I couldn’t say the same about myself, Oliver was driving me crazy with his behavior.

“Here’s my star!” Henry said excitedly as I smiled at him.

“Good morning.” I greeted as he pushed me more inside the theater and onto the stage.

“I want greatness today Paty.” Henry said giving me a serious look that made my heart start racing.

I didn’t have a problem memorizing the dialog, the problem was that I was supposed to be in love with Oliver and I was having a hard time finding my chemistry with him because he didn’t make it easy. He kept hitting on me every time he could.

“Excuse me where are the dancers?” I asked looking for Justin.

“Oh I forgot to tell you? They are having private rehearsals at a studio, the stage is for the main actors only.” Henry said.

I sighed in defeat, another day without Justin was ahead of me and honestly I just wanted to go to that dance studio and be with him for a while.

“Good morning.” Oliver greeted taking me from my thoughts.

“Hey.” I greeted watching him place his bag on the floor and stand there looking at me.

“Look I’m sorry if I made you feel uncomfortable or something.” He started making my eyes widen “And I wasn’t hitting on you, I know you love Justin so I don’t stand a chance.” He smiled.

“Its fine, we need to work together so let’s just put this behind shall we?” I suggested smiling back.

The rest of the day went by with Henry getting into my nerves each time he told me to stop, I couldn’t figure out what I was doing wrong and he wasn’t explaining himself right so he ended up yelling at me.

“Enough for today!” He yelled again as I grabbed my things and hurried to the backstage.
I felt someone coming after me.

“Henry I’m sorry it wasn’t my day.” I said looking at the floor but then turning around to find Oliver.

“Hey we all have our bad days. Let’s grab a drink?” He said with a devilish grin.

‘Not this again.’ I thought.

“Sorry, Justin is going to pick me up.” I said.

I didn’t trust Oliver and there was no way I was going to go out with him because of his intentions.

“Fine.” He said pushing me out of the way making me gasp as he exited the building.
I went outside and waited for Justin to arrive when I felt cold breath in my neck and my whole body was pushed against the cold wall violently. I gasped in shock and widening my eyes.

“What the hell?...” I said resting a hand in my head because it was hurting.

When I noticed a man in front of me, well-built and with red eyes.

“Do you want to get a drink now Paty?” Oliver’s husky voice made me shiver as his face came clear in the light.

“Stop playing around Oliver.” I said trying push away from him.

He forced me more against the wall as I winced in pain.

“I can feel your blood pumping through your veins.” He said licking his lips, a pair of fangs appearing.

‘FANGS?!’ I panicked widening my eyes.

He lowered his head and his ice cold lips touched my neck, his tongue licking it as I shivered against his touch but I couldn’t move.

“You know, if I bite you in this spot right here you’ll bleed to death and I’ll be full for about a month. It’s so damn tempting.” He said giving me the same devilish look as I felt something sharp against my skin.

Tears started streaming down my face.

“Just let me go.” I pleaded closing my eyes at how scared I was.

“You have seen too much, I can’t.” He said grabbing the side of my head opening his mouth revealing his giant fangs.

As he prepared to bite down on my neck, a body collided with his making him lose balance and release me. I immediately took a few steps away from him and Justin placed himself in front of me.

“What the fuck are you doing to my girlfriend?” Justin yelled breathing heavily as Oliver didn’t seem to be in any kind of pain.

“How dare you hit me?!” He yelled backing Justin to a wall faster than I could blink.

“NO! Justin!” I yelled as Oliver’s head turned towards me with an amused smiled.

“How sweet.” He said arrogantly moving his hand to Justin’s neck and beginning to grip it tightly while Justin moved around and took a small container with a transparent liquid from his jacket.

“Stop it! STOP IT PLEASE!” I yelled crying again as Oliver’s eyes never left me and he used his other hand to punch Justin’s stomach. “NO!” I yelled again as Justin was able to open the small bottle and throw it at Oliver’s face.

Oliver screamed in pain as Justin ran towards me.

“Justin!” I called in surprise as he embraced me but I couldn’t stop staring at Oliver who was groaning and lifted his face that was partially burned.

Oliver stood up with a devilish grin.

“I won’t let you hurt her.” Justin said taking a gun from inside his jacket.

My eyes widened as I tried to breathe, my chest was hurting and I feared I would be having a heart attack at any time.

“Let’s see how that goes pretty boy.” Oliver smirked as he moved quickly and pushed Justin away easily, almost sending him flying.

I walked backwards tripping on my feet as Oliver towered over me.

“Now… where were we?” He asked as he bent down our eyes meeting and he grabbed my chin forcing me to get closer.

“Did you kill him?” I asked frightened glancing at Justin’s body that lied on the floor.

Oliver smiled licking his lips when three men appeared behind him.

“Again Oliver?” One of them said with a pure British accent.

“What are you guys doing here?” Oliver asked displeased and with a certain anger as he stood up.

“Attacking random girls again?” Another man asked as Oliver gave me a hateful look and seemed in deep thought.

“Well will someone just do it?” The first one with the British accent said also approaching.

There I could see them all clearly. The one with the British accent was pale, blonde and his eyes were a beautiful dark blue. The second who spoke was tall, well-built, pale, his hair was brown and his eyes were hazel. The last of them was also pale, his hair was black and short and his eyes were light blue.

“Don’t.” The third one said approaching me carefully, he bent down and grabbed my hand.
I noticed he too had cold skin, our eyes locked and he looked shocked for a few seconds as he took a piece of my hair and smelled it and then my neck.

“It’s her.” He said as the other men’s eyes widened.

“Are you sure Misha? We can’t afford any other mistakes.” The one with the British accent said.

“I’m sure Jude. In case you don’t remember I wasn’t the one mistaking smells. I’m certain.” Misha replied coldly picking me in his arms.

“Let me go.” I whispered.

“I can’t, I’m sorry.” I widened my eyes as I heard his voice inside my head but his lips didn’t move. “Relax you’ll understand everything later.” I heard his voice again inside my head and I tried to remain calm.

Jude ordered Oliver to pick up Justin who was unconscious and the other man who hadn’t been introduced had a really happy smile on his face.

“Master will have the surprise of his life.” He said pleased with himself.

“Let’s go.” Jude said.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hello everyone!
New characters and a lot of questions to answer.
I would like to ask you to comment and tell your thoughts about the plot and the story so far. That would mean a lot to me and it would actually help make the story better, so please do it.
Thank you Tara, for your unconditional support!
Thank your for reading and subscribing!