Status: It's all complete...Woot! Woot!

Puzzles for a Million

Prologue

The team of two stood before the tall man with the 9 other groups. The members of this team were George and Kris. They had forever been best friends. Their parents were best friends and so naturally, they became great friends as well. They both had on a matching style of loose shirts, khaki pants, and running shoes. The one difference about what they wore was that George had a pair of glasses that settled nicely on his nose.

George was your typical nerd. He was smart, had straight A’s, black hair, average height, and was constantly talking with complicated words (unless if he was with Kris). However, unusually, he was never bullied. Everyone respected him and even the bullies of his school would see him as, well, something like the president of the United States. Yes, he was respected THAT much.

On the other hand, Kris was a gamer. Everyday, he’d be on something digital, a computer, a Wii, DS, Playstation, PSP, you name it. And yet, he was respected as well. Probably not as much as George, but you get the idea. Kris was of mixed race. His ancestors came from all over the world- Australia, Asia, Europe, South America, and even Africa! He was just a bit taller than George, but you could hardly ever tell the difference until you had them stand back to back.

Today, these two friends were before the man with 9 other teams in order to win one million dollars. There were 5 rounds. In each round, 2 teams would be eliminated, except for the last round. In the last round, only one would be eliminated. The rounds consisted of puzzles that were rare to find. They included brain teasers, knowledge, and much more.

With a flick of his wrist, the tall man ordered each team to a room on the first floor. George and Kris were assigned room 4 and so they entered and closed the door. Inside, they saw nothing but bare ground.
♠ ♠ ♠
om nom nom