With Love, From the Asylum

One

Belladonna woke up. The house was silent and she ached for the noise she usually woke up to. The silence was as unbearable as the fights. She slid out of bed and walked towards the vanity mirror, sitting down she lowered her eyes so she didn’t have to face her reflection. Her mom was coming today; she picked up her eyeliner for the first time in a month and drew a thick line all the way around her eyes. Then she tugged her hair out of its ponytail and straightened it.

Closing her eyes she could still smell the smoke and feel the heat eating at her. So what, she'd burned down the left wing of her school, it was unimportant they claimed off insurance and it was all paid for. What about her breaking heart? What about the fact the only way the pain would stop was if her heart stopped beating? That’s why she’s here rather than anywhere else. A mental asylum.

A knock at the door. “Are you ready to go hun?” It was her mom. Grabbing her suitcase she walked out the door and smiled. She'd decided to play happy family and go along with it all. The suitcase was taken of her and she was lead, like a little child, to the car. The car journey was spent like so many of her days where, filled with silence, her mom throwing her the occasional glance to make sure she was still there, still safe and possible still sane.

The car pulled up at a big house in a street where all the houses looked the same and the gardens where kept neat. The perfection was enough to kill anyone. Her mom opened the door and Belladonna got out the car and made her way toward the perfect cream door, stopping at the rose bush and pulling of a stem, apologising quietly. Dragging the suitcase her mom made her way up the path fishing in her pocket for the keys.

They were greeted by about a dozen pairs of eyes, each place on a person bowing down and their return, nodding she walked upstairs and opened the door to her room. She left the door open and walked toward her bed and sat on it staring at the open door. As she predicted in came her mom and a servant carrying her case. “Mom I'm really tired and would appreciate it if everyone would leave me alone unless I'm desperately needed” she said in a voice lacking emotion. Her mom nodded “but tomorrow were having dinner with the neighbours” she said and with a nod in reply she left as did the servant, who had placed the suitcase at the foot of the bed.

Carefully Belladonna got up, leaving the rose on her pillow, and opened her suitcase. She sorted everything into piles and put it all way. She walked to the bathroom and turned on the shower, undressing she slipped in and sat cuddled up at the bottom of the bath crying. She stayed there for what must have been an hour before she washed her hair and got out. She got into her pyjamas and climbed into bed. She closed her eyes and remembered the lights, she gulped. She hated the dark. At the asylum they turned the power of so you weren’t left walking back to bed in the dark.

She climbed out of bed and thought about going downstairs. Anything to escape the dark. She heard footsteps but they passed her door. She clicked the switch and ran to her bed. She tripped over the now empty suitcase and fell in front of the bed so she could see right under. And what she saw scared belladonna so badly she screamed. It was a pair of glowing amber eyes. At her scream out emerged a small cat. She sighed and picked it up and climbed into bed.
♠ ♠ ♠
So if you used to read quizilla you may have read this before, theres going to be a few changes, originally it was a draco malfoy story but i didnt want to do a fanfic, but i've decided on here it will be a fanfic, and it will be draco malfoy. comments would be lovely.