With Love, From the Asylum

Four.

Knock. Belladonna ignored it hoping whoever it was would go away. Knock. Knock. Knock. Apparently they wouldn’t she got out of bed and pulled on a dressing gown. She opened the door and watched as Draco came in “ I can see you didn’t unpack yet” he smiled and she shook her head,” look I'm sorry about yesterday I didn’t mean to pry” she shook her head again and went to say something but couldn’t find the words and just burst into tears. Draco pulled her into a hug and stroked her hair.

After what seemed like an eternity, she pulled away and sat on the bed, ”it’s a long story” she smiled a bit and he nodded her on. She spent the next hour explaining how everything had had destroyed her world and how she could only watch. Draco listened and nodded as she spoke and when shed finished he gave her a long hug, before remembering why he’d come in the first place.

“This is so inappropriate but my mother sent me to tell you there’s a party this evening, and she would like you to come,” he smiled as her eyes widened and she jumped of the bed to throw things out her suitcase. He caught a pretty dress that had ruffled skirt and no sleeves and threw it at her “wear it, its pretty” and walked of laughing.

Belladonna picked up the dress, it was a present from her best friend. she'd given it to her when Belle had left her school in France. It had been full of stuck up snobs that had bullied her, the only person that had been nice to her Was Annabella. They'd managed to get themselves kicked out of school for inappropriate behavior. Annabella had fallen hard for a boy, and they weren't allowed to see each other. The school classed Anna and Belle as bad influences.

Belle was more than happy to agree to running away when Anna asked. They met up with Riku and then hitch hiked up to his brothers house. They hid there for three weeks before the police caught up with them, Riku's brother was nearly charged for hiding them but both sets of parents dropped the charges.

That's when they had sent her to another school, because Belle was a witch she'd been offered a place in a special school. Anna's parents immediately moved her to an English school, probably the same one that Draco was at. The second school was where Belladonna had met Sam. Thinking about him still hurts, but the pain had lessened recently. Being home helped, around people that cared.

She missed her best friend terribly, they hadn't seen each other in a year and a half. She pulled on the dress and looked at herself in the mirror, she didn't enjoy social gatherings, people didn't generally get on with her. She located a cotton cardigan and pulled it on, her arms were scarred up from self inflicted wounds, she had no problem with the scars anymore, however other people seemed too.

She fiddled with her necklace, a small black cross fixed onto a black lace choker, it was a gift from her other best friend, she lived in the same street and used to go to the same school before Belle decided to go to France. Pandora was a petite girl with long black hair that framed her face. They still kept in contact, writing to each other and seeing each other every time Belle came home from France.

Belle took a final look at her self in the mirror, she was quite proud of the way she looked, before turning and leaving the room. She shut the door quietly behind her and looked down at the carpet, then to her feet, she couldn't remember at what point she'd put her black stilettos on. She frowned slightly before shrugging it of.

She got the feeling somebody was watching her as she gracefully walked towards the stairs, perhaps overdoing the walk in case she was being spied on. She ran her fingers through her hair, gently spreading it over her shoulders, making it look thicker.

Her hand gripped the banister as she slowly descended the stairs. As she got to the floor in the middle he ankle twisted and she lost her balance. A pair of hands caught her before she could land on her face. She was roughly pulled back, into a wall, and Draco pushed himself as close as he could to her.
♠ ♠ ♠
Merh