Status: heartbeat.

Best Kept Secret.

Chapter Eight.

Caleb started to get up.
"We have to go get the others, it's almost eight."
"I almost forgot." He helped me up.

"Hey, sexy!" Sami cheered as her and Julie slid into the back seat.
"Are we getting Jason and Carter?"
"Fuck, yes. Three's company, but six's a blast!" Julie was no where near sober.
Caleb shook his head and laughed.

As I took one long sip from the bottle of Whiskey, Sami took a breath from Jason's lips.
"You know that guy William?" She asked.
We all looked at each other and nodded.
"He's having a party tonight, we should hit it up."
Caleb stood up and starting walking towards the car.
"Aye, where ya going?" Carter called out.
"We're hitting that party up, aren't we?" He yelled while walking to the car.
We all started running towards the car with our big cheesy smiles.

Caleb had the windows rolled down and music blaring. My hair was flowing like crazy, but I didn't mind. I couldn't stop smiling.
As soon as we got to the party, we all split up. Julie and Carter headed towards the stairs, most likely to have unprotected sex. Sami started walking to this busty red head next to a keg. Jason left for the bathroom while Caleb went to the kitchen.
I just floated around and talked to everybody. This is what a buzz felt like.
I started dancing with this blonde dude, and then I accidentally bumped into somebody. I turned around to apologize.
"Who the fuck are you?" I bumped into Caleb. Why was he mad?
"I'm not asking 'cause I'm mad, I'm asking 'cause you're cute."
"Waaah," The blonde dude commented and walked away.
"Caleb!" I playfully slapped him.