Status: Unsure about how often I'll update.

And You Threw a Spark

Making out in the backseat of your car

Pete pulled the car to a stop at the side of the road. He looked over at Alec. "Is this good?" he asked.

Alec licked his lips nervously as he looked through the front windshield, searching for any signs of life. Then, he turned in his seat and searched though the back windshield. Silently, he opened his door and got out of the car. Only to climb into the backseat.

Pete grinned as he climbed through the small space, not bothering to get out of the car. He sat down next to Alec, practically on his lap, who stared at the back of the passenger seat. His body was twisted so his chest was pressed right against Alec's arm. Grinning, he leaned forward and pressed his lips to Alec's warm cheek. Alec's green eyes closed as the cool metal of Pete's snake bites threatened to send chills down his spine.

Pete pulled back, only to continue pressing his lips to Alec's skin, closer and closer to his moist lips until they were kissing. The way Alec's mouth hesitantly matched his, slowly moving together, made Pete crave more. He knew he had to take it slow though, had to play their little game, or he would get nothing. Alec needed him to play their game.

Sure enough, Alec pulled back slightly. "Stop," he breathed, his lips still brushing Pete's deliciously.

"Shh," Pete hushed him. His hand hesitantly moved to rest on Alec's hip. "It's alright. Just a kiss," he murmured, brushing his lips with Alec's. Alec gave in, letting their lips slide together once again. He still sat stiffly, body rigid with tension. "Mmm, c'mon, babe, relax," Pete whispered.

They stared at each other for a moment, Pete smiling encouragingly, Alec the picture of hesitant wide-eyed innocence. Finally, Pete ducked his head, placing his lips to Alec's neck. He placed innocent little kisses along it. "Stop," Alec gasped.

"Shh," Pete shushed him once again. He continued kissing Alec's neck, occasionally nipping or letting his lips linger. He hoped Alec would relax soon. It had been so long since they had done this and he was quickly running out of patience.

Figuring he had been kissing him long enough, he began to suck on the taunt skin. Alec pushed his shoulders, twisting his body so his back was pressed against the door. They stared each other down for a second before Pete sighed, rubbing a hand down his face. "Sorry," he said shortly.

Alec looked at him a moment before he turned his head to stare at the back of the passenger seat. They stayed like that for a few seconds. "It's alright," Alec finally mumbled. Pete took it as the signal it was and moved towards him once again. Taking his chin in his hand, Pete turned his head and kissed him soundly. Alec melted beneath him and began kissing back more enthusiastically. Losing himself, Pete slipped his tongue in before either could think about it.

As the kiss became more intense, Pete figured maybe Alec was a bit impatient too. He usually would have stopped it again. They parted softly and Alec struggled to catch his breath. Pete smiled and moved both hands down to the smaller boy's hips. Slowly, he pulled him down onto his back, straddling him in the process. Alec just stared at him, that hesitant uncertainty still in his eyes.

Pete smiled kindly and leaned down so they were chest to chest. "Relax, baby, it's fine," he whispered as sweetly as he could manage. He connected their lips, keeping the kiss simple again, just until Alec got used to the change in position. It's not like they had never found themselves like this before, but Alec still freaked occasionally if Pete went too fast.

But, soon enough, Alec's fingers were firmly embedded in Pete's dyed hair, as their tongues tangled passionately. Pete's hands moved from his hip, sliding up his shirt, feeling the smooth muscle under his fingertips. His stomach muscles contracted as Pete's cold fingers slide along his skin. He refused to vocalize the moan that rose in his throat.

“No, stop,” he blurted instead.

Pete sighed onto Alec's lips, sitting up again. He didn't say anything, instead staring down at his friend. Alec looked up at him too, his hands falling down to his sides. He blinked slowly. There was silence. Alec started to squirm uncomfortably. He waited for Pete to speak.

Finally, “What do you want, Alec?”

Alec raised his eyebrow in confusion. “What do you mean?” he asked stupidly.

“I mean exactly what I said. What do you want?”

Pete was kind of scaring Alec. He wasn’t used to the serious Pete. “Um, you mean...now?” Alec asked uncertainly.

“Yeah, now; what do you want from me, Alec?” Pete asked, looking at his younger friend seriously.

Alec managed to shrug one shoulder, beginning to get uncomfortable with the entire situation. “I don’t know. What do you want?” he asked, trying to shift the focus off of him.

“You,” Pete said, leaning down and lightly kissing a surprised Alec. It was over almost as soon as it started. Alec looked bewildered, while Pete just smiled.
“Peter…” Alec mumbled uncomfortably, his green eyes a swirl of emotions.

Pete laughed and started moving off of Alec. He pushed Alec lightly to encourage him to turn on his side, with his back against the seat. Lying on his side, he wrapped his arms around Alec’s waist. Alec still looked confused. “You know, you’re the only one who calls me Peter,” he commented casually.

“What did you mean, “You”?” Alec mumbled.

Pete sighed, pulling Alec closer to him in the cramped space. Alec instinctively cuddled into Pete’s warm body, moving his head down to rest on Pete’s shoulder. He closed his eyes, suddenly feeling tired.

Pete lowered his voice to a whisper. “I meant what I said, babe. I want you.”

Alec shivered at the intimacy of the situation. But, even while he tried to deny it, he knew he liked where he was, lying in Pete’s arms in the back of his car with nobody around to bother them. He felt Pete’s lips brush his forehead. He was about to smile when he caught himself.

Pete held onto Alec, just thankful for what he had. He didn’t expect Alec to reply. He knew they would never be anything serious. Alec wasn’t ready to admit his sexuality to himself.

“Peter?”

The hesitant voice made Pete smile and look down at his young friend. “Mhmm?”

“I…”

“Just say it. It’s alright. It’s just the two of us here,” Pete said reassuringly, unsure of what to expect. Whenever he thought he knew Alec enough to know what he was thinking, he was surprised.

He felt Alec sigh against his neck. “Do you want to have sex with me?” It wasn’t an offer, Pete knew, just a question.

Pete also knew why Alec had asked it. Sure, they had fooled around, but it was never anything serious. The most it had ever been was some grinding, with their shirts off. Pete remembered that night. They were both drunk at a party. They had snuck off to Pete’s car and fooled around, too drunk to care who saw them. It had ended abruptly when Pete tried to get his hand down Alec’s pants, tried to show him what real pleasure Pete could give him.

Sex; sex was something different entirely. It was…serious, to say the least. The closest two people could ever get to each other. Not to mention the trust it requires to allow someone else into your body. Alec wanted to know if Pete was that serious.

Pete thought about it for a moment. Of course he wanted to have sex with Alec. He was a teenage boy, after all, and Alec was fucking sexy. He was considering if he would want a serious relationship with Alec. It would be difficult, he knew. Even if Alec was willing, he most likely wouldn’t be willing to be open about their relationship. It was too much to ask. But, then he thought about Alec, about how much he loved being with him like this and just hanging out with him. He really was a rare creature. Pete grinned to himself.

He could remember the first time he had given Alec an energy drink. Fuck, the kid was funny when he was hyper. Dancing around and cracking jokes; Pete couldn’t stop laughing.

“Yes,” he whispered in Alec’s ear. He would like to have sex with Alec, to take this to the next level. Hell, he would be happy just being able to touch Alec’s dick.

The shiver which travelled through Alec’s body made him grin. He pressed his hips against Alec, rubbing their erections together. A small moan escaped Alec’s wet lips, reaching Pete’s ears and making his blood rush. He lifted Alec’s head and kissed him roughly.

He grinned as he felt Alec’s arms wrap around him tighter, as the younger boy eagerly responded to his lips.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry if I sound bitchy here (I honestly don't mean to), but I was just wondering when Mibba changed so much. I haven't been on here for awhile. I seem to remember there being quite a bit more slash and people seemed to comment more.
I'm not just saying this because of my stories. Just as a general observation.
Hope you have a great day.