As true as life is

Betting Day!

The alarm sounds, I'm ready to go home. But, Gosh...I had to wait for Jake, he goes out at 6 PM. Half an hour it's not so much but, I'm feeling asleep.
It's been 2 months since I got here, and it's pretty cool, and dammed, too relaxing. Anythings happening in my life, and I hate it. My habitual schedule was full of friends meetings, some school getting out, and random activities, just to hang out with people. Now we're on April and all was just routine.
I was floating in my mind alone, and forgot about everybody. When I almost didn't hear it.
-"Hey, are you staying here to sleep? I don't think your parents would mind". It was Jake, laughing at my zombie face.
I went with him to the bus stop. It was getting dark, and late. All buses were going to be full, with no seats for us and a lot of people more than a bus could ever support. I was going to feel like a tuna fish in it's can. It just sucked.
When we got there, like 2 or 3 buses just passed by.
- "Oh hell no, I'm arriving late. Again. But anyway...how was your day, you jerk?"
-"Pretty damn boring. We couldn't move the math test, and as you predicted, I didn't study at all. Why do I have to talk about this? I hate Mondays."
-"Hey, that's our bus again. And it stopped! Lucky day, at least for one second"
-"Shut up and get in" He said, giggling stupidly. -"I bet there are seats for us".
-"No there are not! It's 6:30 PM, it'll be a miracle but I don't think it's time for that, I'll take that stupid bet"
As I get in, I couldn't believe what I saw. Paraguayan miracle? There was a shitty damn seat for 2?.
-"Ok Jenn, I want you to be a cute little girl tomorrow. How about some makeup, and a hairbrush?" He said, smiling and looking at me like a psycho.
Oh, he didn't...I was the poorest example of a feminine girl. I wear big loose jeans, my face just washed and I "try" to brush my hair. I'm a walking mess.
-"Jenn, you lose it, you pay it"
-"Oh shut up..."
I got out of the bus. And it started to rain. No please, tomorrow it's going to be cold.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is my first story here. I hope my English is not that bad. I'm pretty exited.