Untitled

Last Day

"I can't believe this is our last full day together and still not one has figured out that we are dating." Nick said that morning. Miley was snuggled up close to him on the couch while they watched their favorite movie.

"I know but how will we keep in touch and still keep it a secret?"

"Text and call each other every second we can. My brothers and I are ending our concert in Malibu and we are going to be there for two weeks during our concert tour."

"and you better spend all the time with me that you can while your there."

"I wouldn't dream of spending it with no one else." Miley smiled and snuggled closer to him as Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix continued to play. They are about to kiss when Lilly Oliver Kevin and Joe walk in. Nick shoots to one end of the couch Miley to the other.

"What are you doing in here so early?" Joe asked as him and Lilly sit on Miley's bed together.

"We were watching a movie together." Miley says pointing to the screen which was now showing the Cho and Harry kiss.

"At six in the morning?" Kevin asks giving both Miley and Nick a look.

"We couldn't sleep and no one else was up. We have both been up since four in the morning." Nick says and Miley can't help but smile to herself which was caught by Oliver.

"What are you smiling at?" Oliver asks and Miley looks up.

"Ah nothing. I got to get dressed and changed. OK bye." She pushes everyone but Nick out of the room. "OK you better go or they will suspect something."

"OK but we are sneaking to Disneyland today. Just meet me downstairs on the bus at nine. We are not moving for the rest of the day so we'll be able to slip out no problem."

"Just go now."

He gives her a quick kiss before leaving the room. Miley took a long shower and took an hour to get dressed and have her hair and make-up done. Lilly came in after with Oliver and they had some good Lilly Miley and Oliver time together until nine when Miley said she needed to go down stairs for a few seconds.

"How are you not going to be seen?" Miley asked as her and Nick sat in the bus waiting for the right moment.

"I have a hat that covers my hair and sunglasses but not my cool red ones. Just some plain old black ones." He looks around and everyone is not in the room. "Got the note saying we'll be back by ten?"

"Right here." Miley says holding up the note.

"Then lets go then."

They set down the note on the table and quietly sneak out of the bus. Once they get to a park Miley calls a cab that takes them to Disneyland. They ate lunch at noon after going on rides. For an hour they walked around taking pictures of both of them or Nick taking a picture of Miley or vice versa. After that they go on the rides together until they leave and by the time they leave Miley has 140 pictures on her camera and Nick 120 pictures on his including a video that Nick uploaded onto his and his brothers' youtube while they were there.

"That is so funny." Miley says as they watch the video again.

"Hey it is Nick here at Disneyland with a good friend of mine. Why don't you tell them who you are."

"I am Miley Stewart and we are just chilin at Disneyland having some fun while his brothers....run."

"Do me a favor Miley and don't ever become a rapper."

"Oh no I want to be like Hannah Montana." Miley laughs as they watch the video on Nick's phone again. They were in front of a water ride and they were video taping with one hand.

"OK well got to get back to these rides. I'll check in with you guys again that is if our parents do not kill us for not telling them we were coming."

"Yeah so my friends at school if I do not return remember it is all Nick Jonas' fault. Love you Lilly and Oliver." Miley blows a kiss to the camera as Nick waves and then the video stops.

"Ready to get killed?" Nick asks as they stop out before the bus door. Miley fixes Nick's ring on her finger and nods her head before following Nick in.

"Have a nice time?" Denise asks as they walk onto the bus.

"Huh?" Nick and Miley ask confused giving each other confused looks.

"You went to Disneyland. Did you have fun?" Robbie Ray asks as he sips on his coffee.

"Aren't you going to kill us for not asking?" Nick asks as they walk into the kitchen on the bus.

"No you left a note before leaving and put a video on youtube." Paul says turning the laptop screen to face them. "It has already been seen 1, 000 times."

"Well then we'll just go now." Miley says and her and Nick run to the top level of the bus only to be met with Kevin Jackson Oliver Lilly and Joe all of whom looked mad. "It was good while it lasted."

"Nice video." Joe says looking at the two of them. "Is there something going on between the two of you?"

"What?!" Miley asked as if she was surprised. "Nick and I wanted to go to Disneyland today. Oh look at the time best be off to bed."

She gives everyone even Jackson a hug before hurrying into her room on the bus. That night Nick went into the room and they went to sleep. He left by three in the morning and no one caught him.