Untitled

Walking to School

Miley rolled over and hit the button on her alarm clock as it blared Hello Beautiful. Once she had gotten ready Miley walked downstairs with Jackson Only to hear their dad singing year 3000.

"One day when I came home at lunch time
I heard a funny noise
Went out to the backyard to find out
If it was one of those rowdy boys
Stood there with my neighbor called Peter
And a flux capacitor...

He told me he built a time machine
Like one in a film I've seen...he said

I've been to the year 3000
Not much has changed,
but they lived underwater
And your great-great-great-granddaughter
Is doing fine
Doing fine."

"Morning!" Miley says as her cell phone starts to ring playing Your One in a Million.

"Who has been calling and texting you ever since those boys left?" Jackson and her dad ask looking at her.

"No one special." Miley says grabbing her bag and granola bar. "I'll see you after school." She throws her bag on her shoulder and walks out the door. "Hey Nick." Miley says as she starts to walk to school.

"I don't have school today. My tutor is sick." He said happily and Miley just groaned at his luck. "Nervous about school?"

"No not really. It is just that I saw an article that Jake Ryan is coming back to my school to finish out the rest of his school years."

"I wish I could be there. Really I do." Nick said and Miley couldn't help but smile as she caught up with Lilly and Oliver each of who were on their cell phones too.

"I know but text me any time. Got to go Love you!"

"Love you too!" They hang up just as Lilly and Oliver do. "You two?"

"My mom." Oliver says with a frown.

"Joe, how about you?" Lilly asks and Oliver listens. If it was Nick she would never tell who it was.

"No one important just a Hannah friend that is all."

"Really a Hannah friend?" Oliver asks as they round a corner going to school.

"Yeah you know how popstars can be." Miley says as she deletes Nick's call from her new iphone.

"Man your so lucky to have one of those." Lilly says flipping shut her razor.

"Being Hannah has its perks!"

Miley says happily putting away her phone. They talk the rest of the way to school which only took them twenty minutes to do.