Untitled

Romantic but Insane

"So Miley when the JoBros coming to town?" Oliver asks as they open their lockers.

"I don't know ask Lilly she is going out with Joe." Miley says taking out a notebook from her messenger bag.

"I'll just go then." Oliver says hurrying away.

"and ask her if...." Miley stops as she turns around only to come face to face with Jake Ryan. "Hey Jake!"

"Oh hey Miley. I saw the video of you and Nick on youtube last night."

"Yeah we spent the summer together. With the whole Hannah thing." Miley says whispering the last part.

"I thought it was just a quick little tour with no opening act?" Jake asks as they walk into homeroom.

"Yeah but they came on with us and I didn't tell them for a long time on who I was. Then I told them and soon after that they joined the little tour with me." Miley says sitting in the back row with Lilly and Oliver in front of her.

"Can I talk to you after class?" Jake asks as the teacher walks in.

"Sure." Miley whispers before turning her attention back to the teacher.

"We have very three special people who will be talking to us every morning. Telling us how they are and it is a live thing where they will take questions until first period." Mrs. Smith says before turning on the t.v.

"Hey guys I am Kevin."

"I am Joe." Joe says and Miley sees that he has his shirt that has him Lilly Miley Nick Oliver and Kevin on it on.

"and I am Nick." Miley smiles and knows that Nick can see her because he smiles the smile that she only gets.

"Now we have a special announcement for you guys." Kevin says as Nick takes out his phone and starts to text someone.

"Ignore him he has been doing that since we left our little surprise tour with Hannah Montana." Just as Joe finishes that Miley's own phone starts to go off. "Miley is that your phone?"

"Sorry forgot to turn it off."

"Read it out loud." Kevin says and the teacher nods her head. Miley looks up quickly to see Nick had fear written all over his face but only she could tell.

"It says...." She opens the text. "I wish I could see you in person." Miley blushes as everyone in the class laughs.

"Who was it from?" Mrs. Smith asks.

"No one!" Miley says deleting the text message before the teacher could see. "Why don't you guys watch them while I go put my phone in my locker. Nick!" Miley says before she leaves she sees Nick walk away which also allows herself to go too.

"He does that too." Kevin says as Miley leaves the room. Once she gets into the girls bathroom she dials Nick's phones. "In the middle of class? While you were live in front of everyone? romantic but insane."

"Sorry but I wanted to make sure Jake Ryan didn't get to far into your head."

"He could never but I got to go. Don't text me I'll text you at lunch." After they say good bye Miley returns to homeroom just as Nick walks back onto the screen.

"Were you talking to him?" Mrs. Smith asks and everyone including Joe and Kevin who were on the screen still looked at her. Nick however found it hard to.

"No I put my iphone away." Just then Lilly's own phone goes off and she has to read her's out loud.

"I miss you. Love your JoBro." Lilly says a blush rising in her face as the Jonas Brothers are shut off from their live feed.

"OK Truscott and Stewart detentions after school." Mrs. Smith says before the bell rings signaling first period.