Untitled

Lunch

"Oliver I think that Miley has been hiding something from us." Lilly says as they wait in line with their trays.

"I think so too but I wonder what it could be." Oliver said and the two of them look at her.

"Guys it is nothing honestly." Miley says as they sit down in their seats.

"Miley over here! Come sit with us." Amber yelled from over at her table. "We want to hear all about your summer."

"More like all about the Jonas Brothers." Miley whispered making Oliver and Lilly laugh. "No thanks I am good here." Miley says before taking out her phone and texting Nick.

"Here comes Amber and Ashlee." Lilly says just as Oliver slips away to go to sit with some guy friends.

"That is so funny Ni...." Miley stops herself as everyone in the lunchroom looks at her. "That is so funny noodles. My noodles are so funny." Miley says and everyone goes back to their own business just as Amber and Ashlee sit down.

"So tell us all about your summer." Amber asks and Lilly makes a puking face that only Miley caught.

"It was fun and all." Miley says as she tries to restrain herself from laughing out loud.

"We saw your weekly updates with Nick and the other Jonases." Ashlee says and Miley lets her eyes roll not caring if they saw it or not.

"Oh them?" The two clowns nod their heads which prompts Lilly to do her best thing of a monkey while pointing at them. "They were sweet. I hung out with them all. We wrote a song together too."

"Is it going to be on their c.d?" Amber asks very interested.

"No it is...." Miley's phone starts to ring. "Hold that thought." Miley says before answering her phone. "Hey I am at lunch and your on speaker so speak." Miley says just in case it is Nick.

"Hey Miles it is us." All three boys say.

"and me." Miley hears Frankie says but she couldn't help but laugh.

"Did you and Lilly get in trouble?" Frankie asks and Miley can't help but smile.

"Yeah we got detentions tonight. Oh I am taking you off speaker to many people around me." Miley says as people surround her trying to listen in on her phone call. "I'll call you guys on my way home from detention with Lilly."

"OK I love you!" Frankie says making Miley smile once more.

"I love you too Frank the tank." Miley says before hanging up. "Oh look at the time better get off to class." Miley says dumping her tray and going out into the hall.

"Miley you promised we'd talk after homeroom." Jake said coming out of nowhere.

"Oh yeah that. Lets talk the." Miley said sitting down on a bench with him.

"I know we left as just friends but a I wanted to ask you out again? I really do miss you Miles."

"Sorry Jake but I can't. Your just to late now and I am sorry."

"No I am sorry. I should have known you would have not wanted too."

"Then lets just stay friends."

They shake hands before heading in different directions. The rest of the day went normal she didn't even get in trouble for the detention from her dad either.