Untitled

Kiss FM

Miley wanted to go home from school that day but she could not. It had been a month since New Year's and she had only seen Nick twice since then. Everyone was reading a magazine that had an article about her, well Hannah, and Nick in it. She had yet to read it but she wanted to badly. Lilly and Oliver were reading the article when Miley came by and they quickly put it in their lockers. It was the end of the day.

"Might as well let me read it now or force me to get mad at you. Even though as far as I can tell it is about Hannah" Miley says making Oliver pull it out of his locker and hand it to her. "Nick Jonas and Hannah Montana a couple? We have an exclusive photo of them on tour. It is of the two on the tour bus. Nick and Hannah both well you'll see. Anyway his brother Kevin said that if Nick was dating anyone he'd tell his family then his fans." Miley re-read the article again as they left the school. "That is what Nick wanted to talk to me about when he texted me in Social Studies." Miley says taking out her iphone.

"Is that why you had to go to the bathroom and was gone for 15 minutes?" Lilly asks but Miley ignores the question as Nick picks up the phone.

"Hey Nick it is Miley."

"Is that the Miley?" asked a voice in the background. A voice Miley did not know.

"Yeah it is the Miley." Joe says taking the phone out of Nick's hands. "Want to talk to her?"

"I think the whole Kiss FM listeners would love to." Then Miley remembered the voice as Ryan Seacrest. "Hello Miley Ryan Seacrest here."

"Hey Ryan Seacrest did those boys put me on air without asking me first?" Miley asked walking fast as Lilly and Oliver listened.

"Yes but we have a few questions for you. Care to answer them?"

"OK but don't you want to get back to the boys?" Miley asked hopeful.

"He is all your's Miley. We have to go to Starbucks for a second anyway." Kevin says before leaving with his brothers.

"OK so Miley which Jonas Brother is your favorite?"

"I don't really have a choice. I mean Kevin is like an older brother I want not the one I got. Joe is a joker and we are always goofing around together and jogging every morning we get. Frankie is the little brother that I always wanted and never got. He is such a boy too. I mean he is all macho and thinks girls have cooties." Miley and Ryan laugh together.

"What about Nick?"

"Nick and I are always writing songs together, watching movies, and just hanging out." Miley says trying to hide her smile from Lilly and Oliver and hiding the love in her voice from everyone.

"Who wrote the song about you?"

"I don't know when I saw them perform it I was in tears. I didn't think they missed me that much."

"Has Nick said anything to you about Hannah Montana?"

"Oh yes he has." Miley says trying not to laugh. "but I sworn to secrecy and I can't break the promise."

"Not even for me?" Miley nudges Lilly who does a Hannah voice. "Is that Hannah?"

"Yeah she can't talk but she told me to tell you. OK so Nick said that him and Hannah are guess this." Miley pauses for a moment. "There is nothing going on between them. Oh got to go Hannah and Mike need me to go to Lu Lu's house." Miley says before hanging up her phone. "Lets go to my house."

Lilly and Oliver roll their eyes before going to Miley's house with Miley. When Miley walks through the door she sees roses and lilies all over the living room.