Untitled

Jerry

"Who are these roses and lilies for Jackson?" Miley asked as her Lilly and Oliver made there way across the living room to the kitchen.

"They came with this card and a little box." Jackson said handing her a card and a box. Miley opened the card and read it first:

Miley always knows exactly what I'm
Thinking and she's always on my mind and now
I'm never gonna let her go
Cause Miley always knows

I hope you liked the surprise because there are plenty more were that came from left for you. Remember secrets are best kept when we feel the need to.

Jerry

"Who is Jerry?" Lilly asked as she looked over Miley’s shoulder.

"A really great friend." Miley says opening the box and seeing the letter N in the middle of a heart necklace.

"Do you have a boyfriend?" Jackson asked as Oliver put the necklace on Miley.

"No but I have a really good friend." Miley says taking out her phone and quickly texting Nick saying thanks.

"Miley we are going to the beach want to come?" Lilly asked after about an hour of watching Miley text.

"Sure just let me go get my...." Miley's phone started to ring again and she quickly opened the text.

Nick: I love you!

Miley: I love you too but I am going to the beach with Lilly and Oliver I'll call or text when I get back

"Never mind lets just go to the beach." Miley said after she had sent the text message.

"Yeah because we do not feel like listening to you text whoever it is that your texting."

Miley laughed when Oliver said that but they just went out her back door and down to the beach. They spent an hour playing down at the beach swimming and surfing before they head up to Rico's were Jackson was working.

"Miley want to hang out after school tomorrow?" Justin the hottest guy in school asked as Lilly Oliver and Miley sat at a table near Rico's

"No thanks." Miley said and Justin walked away leaving Lilly and Oliver speechless.

"Miley you just dissed Justin Walters the quarterback of the high school football team." Oliver said after a few moments and Miley looked up from the magazine she was reading.

"I know thanks for the memo though." Miley says sarcastically closing the magazine and throwing it onto the table.

"He is the hottest guy in school. Why?" Lilly asked shaking Miley.

"Because I have plans for tomorrow." Miley said remembering that Nick was going to be only two towns away and she was supposed to meet him at his house and then go out to dinner as soon as she got home from school.

"Hannah plans or Miley plans?" Lilly asked looking Miley straight in the eyes.

"I have Miley plans that are really important."

"More important then going on a date with Justin?" Lilly asked as Oliver and her followed Miley back to Miley's.

"Way more important then any date with Justin."

"Then what are they?" Oliver asks as Miley turns her phone back on.

"I have to go see a friend of mine."

"Who is this friend of your's?" Lilly asked following Miley up the path to Miley's house.

"No one special. Oh I forgot I have a Hannah thing tonight I got to go."

"Want us to come?" Lilly asked as Miley was about to go into her house.

"No it is a recording. Boring trust me."

Before her two best friends could say anything she ran inside.