Untitled

Secret Date with Unexpected Visitors

"and that is why George Washington is considered one of the founder fathers of our country." said Miss. Parletti the Social Studies teacher. "Now moving on to Abraham Lincoln...."

The rest of her speech was lost because Miley sat watching the clock tic down to the bell. She drummed on her textbook with her pencil and she started to tap her foot on the floor. As soon as the bell rang Miley ran out of the classroom to grab her stuff. Miley was in the middle of closing her locker when Lilly walked over to her and Oliver. Oliver whose locker was right bedside Miley's looked at Lilly.

"Where you hurrying off to?" Lilly asked and Miley shut her locker door with a slam.

"I have that thing tonight." Miley says slinging her messenger bag over her shoulder.

"You know the Jonases are only two towns over. You should come with us to visit." Oliver says as he follows her out the doors with Lilly.

"I can't make it but tell them I said hi."

Miley then took off running. She did not stop until she reached her bedroom. After quickly changing into a short casual sky blue dress she put on black leggings and black high heels. She put her hair in ringlets and kept her make-up a natural look.

Miley grabbed her house keys from her desk drawer and ran downstairs heels and all. Her dad knew she was going somewhere but she had said it was to visit a friend. She said goodbye she ran outside to the waiting cab. When Miley reached the hotel Nick was waiting for her outside.

"Where we going?" Miley asked as they walked down the street hand and hand. Nick had on a hat that covered his curly hair and he had a pair of sunglasses that covered his eyes.

"A restaurant down the street. I had to make reservations two weeks ago."

"That is so sweet Nick." Miley said planting a light kiss on his cheek.

"Hey what is the cute sensitive one going to do when his two other brothers got romantic and funny?"

"That is so funny." Miley said playfully hitting him on the shoulder. "See your the Jonas Brother who is romantic, funny, and sensitive all wrapped up in one. Just the way I like it."

Nick laughed as they walked into the restaurant. After the waiter showed them to the VIP room in the restaurant they ordered. While they were eating Joe, Lilly, Oliver, Kevin, and Jackson walked in. Miley and Nick saw them and crouched down a little bit trying to hid their faces.

"What are they doing here?" Miley asked shooting Nick a look as they hid their faces behind the menus.

"I don't know but we better make a run for the exit." Nick said as he put on his hat and sunglasses.

"If we get caught I am so making you tell them the lie."

"Fine but only if I get a kiss later."

"At the rate it is going now you'll never get a kiss. Now move!" A few minutes later they were running down main street. Nick carrying Miley's heels as she scrambled to put on her black ballet flats while she ran.

"Made it!" Nick yelled as they collapsed onto the now empty beach. They soon were talking and losing track of time but neither cared about the time. Both would take any punishment that came their way because all they wanted to do was spend time together as much as they could.

"I can't believe we have been going out almost a year and no one has figured it yet." Miley said happily as Nick walked her to the end of the path.

"Yeah me too! I am glad we are keeping it a secret because I like for once not getting attention focussed on me. If we told them we were going out then it would be on us rather then Lilly and Joe."

"I know but I like it like this. Gives it an edge to our relationship makes me feel dangerous."

"I am sure it does M." Nick said using Miley's nickname.

"I am glad that you came because I have missed you."

"I have missed you too M but because we had to add more dates to our tour we had to have a longer tour. There are no tour plans for this summer and in fact our tour ends a week before our one year."

"Yes I will be able to spend the entire day with you." Miley said kissing him on the cheek. "I best get home my daddy will wonder why I am coming home so late."

"Yeah my parents will too."

"I had a great time with you tonight Nick."

"Same with you too Miley."

All Miley did was blush when Nick said that. After a quick kiss Miley ran up the rest of the path to her house while Nick called a cab to take him home. When Miley walked through the front doors Lilly, Oliver, Jackson, and her dad were waiting for her.

"Dad I know I am late but let me explain." Miley started but was cut off by Jackson.

"Do you know where Nick was tonight?"

"His parents said that he said he was going to be out all night." Lilly said looking at Miley.

"You weren't with him were you?" Her dad asked and Miley knew she had to lie but she was pretty good at it now.

"No I was out with my friend Vanessa. We lost track of time girl talking."

"Stuff you couldn't talk to Lilly about?" Oliver asked making Miley feel like she was being interrogated like a common criminal.

"I could and I do but I have other friends."

"So she was more important then Justin Walters?"

"I haven't seen her since I was back in Tennessee." Miley said and saw Jackson's eyes prick up.

"You mean your best friend back home?" Robbie Ray asks and Miley nods her head a little bit. "I always liked her she was a nice girl."

"I know and I missed her so I had to see her."

After about another hour of them grilling her Miley was finally able to go up to her bedroom. As soon as her head touched the pillows on her bed she fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know I said house in the last chapter but it is hotel in this one. Sorry!

Vanessa is portrayed by Vanessa Anne Hudgens