Untitled

Little Notes Could make any Girl's Heart Melt

Miley couldn't help but smile as she climbed out of bed that morning. Today was her one year anniversary with Nick and she was so excited about it. They had talked two days ago for a long time before deciding on a few things. For one thing they could not see each other until 10:30 in the morning because that is when they met for the first time with Miley not as Hannah. The second thing was they were going to tell their families(and Lilly and Oliver)that they were dating.

Once Miley had changed into a pink baby doll dress with white ballet flats and had on her natural make-up look and her curly dark brown hair up in a cute little bun she went downstairs. Her dad was already up and when she went downstairs a note was waiting for her on the table. She opened it and read it a small smile forming on her face as she read each word.

I thought for a change that instead of you telling me how much you love me I'd tell you how much I love you.

- I love it when you smile. I mean really smile. You light up an entire room with it and it is really contagious.

- I love the fact that even though you have lived in California for awhile no you still have your Tennessee accent.

- I love it when you say your southern quotes like Sweet Nibblets. I have never heard anything like it in my life. Unless you count your brother and father but right now I don't.

- I love it when you look me straight in the eyes and say I love you with such a sincere face that I know you mean it and it makes my heart melt.

- I love how your big blue eyes light up when you enter a room or discover something new.

"Miley are you going to stand like that for the rest of the day or are you going to practice your new Hannah song on the guitar? like you were supposed to an hour ago." Robbie Ray asked as Miley read the note from Nick for like the 100TH time in an hour.

"Oh yeah I'll go do that now." Miley said and she picked up the guitar and saw a little blue envelope attached to the back of it. "Dad I am going to go practice up in my room." and before her dad could say anything she had already begun running up the stairs. After she had locked her bedroom door she sat on the edge of her bed and began reading the note inside the envelope.

I know you have Hannah stuff to do but I wanted to make sure each note was in a special place.

- I love how your dedicated heart and soul to your family and friends.

- I love how you'd drop anything(even a Hannah thing)if I needed you.

- I love how you think of my mother like your mother even though I know she'll never replace your mom.

- I love how close you are to my family even Frankie.

- I love how your kind hearted in general.

Miley barely practiced the guitar for the time she was supposed to but she kept reading the two notes over and over again. When she went to get a purse out of her Hannah closet she saw a pink envelope on the dress the Nick had given Miley for her birthday. She opened it a began to read.

- I love how you hair smell so good even though you claim it is just the shampoo. No normal person can wake up with hair smelling as good as your's does.

- I love how we can spend hours on end with each other and never run out of things to talk about.

- I love how you can make me laugh about anything even if some people think it is not funny.

- I love how when we are alone and you sit on the couch so that your feet can rest on my lap and when I do the little piggy thing with your toes you find it funny and giggle every time I do it.

- I love how you play with my hair and twist my curls around your finger. You go on and on that I have to wonder if you love my hair more then me.

Miley laughed a little at the last one before going to put it with the others. She checked the time and saw that it was 10:00.