Untitled

Trouble

Lilly Miley and Oliver were talking in Miley's room on the second floor when someone knocked on the door. Miley got up and answered it.

"Hey Miley can I talk to you?" The curly haired Jonas said looking hopeful

"Sure Nick!" Miley walked out of the room and closed the door behind her. They went and sat down on the bottom bunk of Lilly's. "What is it?"

"Well my mom said I should get to know you if we are going to be spending all summer together."

"Yeah sorry about earlier it is just I have a special connection to Hannah and I didn't want her mad." Miley says smiling at Nick. "but I called her and said what you and your brothers told me and she is A OK with it!"

"That's really great!" Nick said smiling his one million dollar smile at Miley. "So what do you like to do?"

"I love to shop but that is just one thing I love to write songs play guitar and piano surf and football but only backyard not the whole professional thing."

"You play guitar and piano?" Miley nods her heard. "I play that too. Do you sing?"

"Not in front of anyone I don't know and completely trust."

"Oh well maybe we could write a song together and let Hannah me and my brothers sing it together!"

"Oh Hannah would love that." Miley says making a face so that Nick did not see.

They talked for a really long and ended up losing track of time. Before either of them knew it they were asleep in Lilly's bed Miley wrapped in Nick's armsand her snuggling close to him for warmth. They had been asleep for an hour and a half when everyone from downstairs cam upstairs and Lilly and Oliver came out of Miley's room.

"Miley Ray Stewart!" Robbie Ray yelled.

"Nicholas Jerry Jonas!" Paul yelled and the two teenagers fell out of the bed with Nick on top of Miley.

"Hey!" They say together while Nick helped Miley up from the floor after getting up himself.

"You guys are in so much trouble." Denise said to both Miley and Nick.

"You know that thing that was supposed to happen in Europe?" Robbie Ray asks Miley.

"You cannot do that to Han....Me!"

"I am your father and yes I can."

"Nick your grounded from going to Europe with us next summer." Paul says to his son as a very sleepy Frankie was laid in a bunk nearby by Kevin.

"We were talking like you wanted us to and we fell asleep." Miley says looking back and forth between her own father to Nick's parents. "What about those Han....banana fans?" Miley asks her father. "They may be so mad that they never come to see banana again"

"What are you talking about?" Joe asks throughly confused.

"Well fine then your grounded from your credit card for a month." Robbie Ray says looking at his now happy and sad daughter.

"Oh same goes for you too." Paul says as the adults go downstairs to where the adults were supposed to sleep.