Untitled

Mixed Up Mashed Up

"Miley could you just talk to me?" Robbie Ray asked the next day but Miley just ignored him and continued to eat her cereal. "Miley Ray talk or I'll cancel the Hannah concert in France next week."

"You wouldn't?" Miley asked looking up from her bowl.

"Oh yes he would." Jackson said as Robbie Ray took out his cell phone.

"Fine I'll talk." Miley said and her dad put away his cell phone. "Hi, see I talked." Miley said before her cell phone started to ring playing When You Look Me in the Eyes. "I got to take this. Very important person calling." Miley said before running up the stairs to her room. "Hey Nick."

"Hey Miley we need somewhere to talk tonight. Do not worry it is not the whole I want to break up with you thing. I just have something to give you that I did not give you yesterday."

"OK I'll meet you down by Rico's in an hour."

"Make sure your alone."

"Trust me I will be."

After they hung up Miley went to put on something to wear. Once she had on a pair of white short shorts, a yellow baby doll top with white flip flops she put her curly hair in a ponytail and left her make-up natural. Miley then quickly ran down to Rico's where Nick was waiting for her and because it was early in the morning no one was around.

"Close your eyes." Nick said sweetly and Miley closed her eyes. Soon she felt something go on her wrist. "OK open them." Nick said and when she did she saw the charm bracelet that her mother had given to her on her eighth birthday.

"Nick I lost this years ago."

"No you didn't. It broke and I found it in a box. I thought I'd fix it for you."

"Oh Nick I don't know how to repay you but I brought something for you." Miley pulls out a scrapbook from her bag and hands it to him. "It is from our trip to Disneyland, pictures of us goofing off, pictures of just me, pictures of just you, and then pictures of us with the gang." Miley says as Nick flips through it with awe written all over his face.

"Miley this is the best gift anyone could have ever given me." Nick said after he had finished looking through it.

"Really?" Miley asked confused because she had never expected this to be so sentimental to him.

"You put your hard work into this and I'll keep it forever."

"Just like I'll keep your notes forever." Miley says smiling and Nick sort of blushed.

"Yeah there are way many more then that but I just wrote only a few down."

They stay there for a little while longer before heading over to Nick's house. Denise had talked to Miley that morning while she was getting ready to go meet Nick and they had talked everything out. Though Miley did not know about Paul, Joe, or Kevin. Frankie on the other hand was all to happy that Miley and Nick were dating.

"Oh Miley dear your here." Denise said when Miley had walked into the kitchen with Nick's arm wrapped around her waist. "Why don't you help me with the baking while Nick goes to the recording studio?"

"I'd love to Denise."

"Please call me mom." Denise said as Nick watched Miley put on an apron.

"OK Den....mom." Miley corrected herself.

"Then I'll just be going." Nick said giving Miley a quick kiss on the cheek before leaving the room. "Don't corrupt her mind either mom."

They heard Nick yell before the front door slam shut. Denise and Miley laughed before getting to work on baking. Both girls did not stop talking and Denise told Miley all about Nick when he was littler and Miley told her all about her hometown in Tennessee. By the time they had finished baking the boys had been home an hour. As soon as Miley got out the last batch of cookies there was a sound of pounding feet and Joe, Kevin, Frankie, and Nick came bursting through the door.

"I'll just go home now." Miley said as she saw Kevin and Joe's looks.

"No Miley your welcome here." Denise said as Miley was about to leave.

"No I really should I have a Hannah concert tonight."

No one tried to stop her that time but Nick walked her back home. At the concert that night Miley wanted to scream but reframed from doing so in order to not scare her fans.