Untitled

Plane Ride

"I am so glad that you forgave everyone Miles." Nick said as they sat in first class on their way to France.

"Yeah I am not one to stay mad for to long." Miley said as Joe and Emily turned their seats to face them. Hollywood records had rented "Hannah" a private jet to take back and forth to France.

"That is for sure and thanks for taking us." Lily said leaning across and hugging Miley. "I still cannot believe your bringing Rico."

"Well it was either that or have Jackson fired and you know what happened last time."

"Oh yeah that was not pretty." Lilly said remembering the last time Jackson had gotten fired because of Miley. "Isn't Oliver com...Oh my god I did not know that Kevin had a girlfriend." Miley turned around to see the blond haired girl she had met in Boston once.

"Oh that is Maddie Fitzpartrick. I met her in Boston once she worked at the Tipton hotel." Miley said waving Kevin and Maddie over. "Hi I am Miley this is Lilly." Miley said extending her hand and shaking Maddie's.

"I am Maddie and it is nice to finally meet you. Kevin says your like the little sister he always wanted."

"He did? did he?" Miley asked smiling at Kevin.

"Yeah he says even though your a pain sometimes that your still a really great person and he would die for you."

"That is so sweet almost as sweet as what Nick...." but Miley didn't finish because Nick had covered her mouth with his hand.

"Don't tell them about that." Nick said but Miley licked his hand and he quickly withdrew it from on her mouth. "Ewww now I got slobber all over my hand." Nick said pretending like he was wiping slobber on his shirt.

"Anyway as I was saying it is almost as sweet as what Nick did one time while we secretly dating where he hid three envelopes around my house that said things of why he loved me. It was so romantic." Miley said as Lilly and Maddie just sighed. "I know and also he gave me a necklace and a charm bracelet that I thought I had lost but turns out it was broken and in a box. My mother had given it to me when I was younger."

"That is so romantic." Maddie and Lilly said together as Joe and Kevin started teasing Nick.

"and I thought Kevin was supposed to be the cute romantic one." Joe thought out loud making everyone laugh.

"He is the Jonas who is romantic, funny, and sensitive."

"Don't forget the cute part." Nick said and Miley just stuck her tongue out at him. "I could always show them the thing you gave me."

"That is private." Miley said knowing that Nick was trying to make it sound like something promiscuous. "I thought we took those in private."

"Yeah but I could blow them up and show them to the world."

"What are you talking about?" Robbie Ray asked as he came into the place where they were for the plane ride. Him, Frankie, Denise, Jackson, and Paul were in another room on the plane while Oliver was getting something from the kitchen.

"Nothing daddy!" Miley said and her dad left a few seconds later. "Nicholas you almost got us caught." Miley playfully yelled in a low voice while pinching him lightly in the arm.

"Please tell us what is going on?" Oliver asked and Miley jumped a little because she did not know he was back.

"Oh just about pictures I took and gave to Nick." Miley said trying to hide the smile that was now trying to creep onto her face.

"What are these photos of?" Kevin asked sternly looking at Miley and Nick.

"Nothing bad geez I am not a....bad girl like that!" Miley exclaimed looking at everyone making them believe she was hurt. "Can you believe they would think that of me Nick?"

"No I cannot." Nick said as Miley started to pretend to cry into his shoulder.

"Miley....."

"Got cha!" Miley yelled turning around quickly to see that Joe was trying to say sorry. "Had ya'll fooled." Miley said in between laughs. "but Nick I don't want everyone to see what I made you just yet."

"No worries Miley."

The rest of the plane ride went by smoothly. It was a 14 hour trip so by the six hour during a movie Miley fell asleep in Nick's arms and Nick fell asleep with Miley in his arms a few minutes after she did. Kevin was the only one up by then so he snapped a picture of them before falling asleep himself.