Untitled

Just when you thought they could not yell at them

"I cannot believe you two sang on stage." Robbie Ray said pacing in front of Nick and Miley.

"You just told us you were dating and what you want the public to think your dating Hannah?" Paul asked and no one knew that Joe, Emily, Kevin, Maddie, Jackson, and Oliver were listening at the door.

"No dad." Nick said as he held onto Miley's hand and Miley gripped it not wanting to let go.

"Then why did you do it?" Robbie Ray asked both the kids but both did not look up. "Why did you not have Kevin and Joe sing We Got the Party with you?"

"Because it is something we thought a long time over and thought it was OK. After all it is my career." Miley said speaking for the first time since getting home an hour ago. Nick coughs a little bit. "and his." Miley adds quickly.

"Not to mention his brothers." Denise says also speaking for the first time.

"Mrs. Jonas please...."

"No you two disappointed me tonight." Miley's grip on Nick's hands tightens. "You two know that if your to do anything public like that you have to consult us."

"We did consult an adult." Nick says but before he said anything more he went to the door and pulled it open. Everyone at the door came in falling on each other with Lilly and Maddie on top. "Yeah I heard you guys whispering."

"I told you they could hear you." Lilly hisses to Joe.

"Can't....breath!" Oliver gasped from underneath everyone.

"Sorry!" They say getting off from him.

"We still need to talk to them." Denise says pointing to the door which they leave out of a few seconds later. "Now who did the two of you talk to?"

"We talked to Maddie. She said it was a good idea."

"You mean Kevin's girlfriend?" Paul asks and they nod their heads. "She knows nothing about show business. After all Kevin met her as a candy counter girl when we were in Boston just before she moved out to LA."

"It was an adult." Miley said and Robbie Ray looks at her.

"I don't want you talking to him."

"What?!" Miley exclaims grabbing Nick's hand. "Denise...."

"I agree with him." She says and both Nick and Miley's jaw drop. "You two are to young to...."

"To young? we kept us a secret for a year without no one guessing we were together and you say we are to young." Nick says for the first time speaking back to his parents. "We will be together."

"You can't stop us." Miley says before they run out of the room together. "Pack as quick as you can Nick and meet me at the west gate."