Untitled

Wanna know what else I am going to carry out?

"Next time use the east gate." Joe said as he walked Nick and Miley back tot he house. "but nice try though."

"Can it! I am not in the mood." Miley hissed slinging her gym bag over her shoulder again.

"Neither am I." Nick said with annoyance clearly in his voice.

"Good for you." Joe said walking in in front of them.

"I cannot believe we were about to run away." Miley laughed as her and Nick walked upstairs.

"I know that was so stupid of us. To bad it was your idea."

"What?! your the one who suggested we do it if they acted they way they did."

"Well your the one who carried it out."

"Wanna know what else I am going to carry out?"

"What?"

"Not going out with you."

Miley then turned on her heels and ran into her room leaving Nick standing in the hallway staring after her. When her door slammed shut locked Miley jumped onto her bed and started to cry. Pretty soon she heard a knock on the door but she ignored it. An hour later Jackson had picked the lock and let whoever it was in.

Miley sat up in bed and saw Lilly and Oliver in the doorway. When she started to cry again they ran over and wrapped her into a hug. They stay like that until Miley falls asleep crying with her head in Lilly's lap and her feet in Oliver's lap.