Untitled

Hannah Montana 2: meet Miley Stewart

"Will you still be performing in the Hannah wig?" a paparazzi person asked as Maddie, Lilly, Miley, and Oliver were walking around the mall trying to get away from them.

"If my fans want me to. On my official website there is a poll to see if they want me to still be Hannah but I will no matter what perform as Miley and have my own style of music too." She looks at Lilly and Oliver. "Now excuse us we have to go and meet someone."

At that she takes their hands and starts to walk towards the exit she had just spotted. Some workers help them through just as Jackson pulls up in his car. All four pill into the car and he quickly drives off as the paparazzi following him.

"Denise has a car down a few blocks. You can switch with her to go the studio."

"I owe you a lot Jackson."

"Tickets to your first four Miley concerts."

"Done but that gives me free rides and get aways for two months."

"Two weeks."

"A month."

"Three weeks."

"Two months."

"Done!"

"Ha got ya!" Miley says giving Lilly and Oliver both high fives.

"Sweet nibblets!" Jackson says pulling over beside Denise's car.

"Thanks Jackson!" Miley yells before getting into the car. "Thanks Denise!"

"No need to thank me besides I have to go to the studio anyway the boys are there. Alone."

"Step on it girl."

Lilly says from the backseat making everyone laugh. As they drive off they see the paparazzi talking to Jackson and Miley laughs to herself seeing the now annoyed Jackson. When they get to the studio Miley walks into her room where her producers were.

"OK so your recording the new Hannah c.d. but you want to do a double version and make it a meet Miley Stewart c.d?"

"Yes I do Mike and all the songs are already written." She hands them a folder as Oliver sits down and Lilly and Maddie follow Denise to go see the boys.

"You wrote all this?" Mike asks as Miley sits down beside Oliver.

"Yeah with a little help from my friends and family."

"Well lets do this song called East Northumberland High." Mike says and Miley gets up and goes into the booth. After putting on her head phones and sitting on the stool she starts to sing.

~~Lyrics~~

"My problem isn't that I miss you,
Cause I don't.
My problem isn't that I kissed you,
Woah oh, oh.

I figured out,
That you're nothing that I thought you're about,
You're just caught in a place,
In which time will erase in my heart.

You're my type of guy I guess,
If i was stuck in East Northumberland High,
For the rest of my life,
But people change,
Thank God I did.
Just because I liked you back then,
It doesn't mean I like you now,
Just because I liked you back then,
It doesn't mean I like you...

Your problem's not for lack of trying,
Cause you do.
It's just that you're at your best when you're lying.
Woah oh, oh.

Now you're standing here,
And saying things you think I wanted to hear,
But you got it all wrong,
I've already moved on, My dear.

You're my type of guy I guess,
If i was stuck in East Northumberland High,
For the rest of my life,
But people change,
Thank God I did.
Just because I liked you back then,
It doesn't mean I like you now,
Just because I liked you back then,
It doesn't mean I like you...

When you're standing near me,
I don't see so clearly,
The feelings are still powerful,
But when I take two steps away,
It sheds some light on my day,
Yeah you can't go back,
It's all in the past,
Guess you gotta laugh at it

You're my type of guy I guess,
If i was stuck in East Northumberland High,
For the rest of my life,
But people change,
Thank God I did.
And if there's some confusion,
Let me tell ya you're just delusional,
Get a clue,
Cause people change,
Thank God I did,
Thank God I did,
Thank God I did.

Just because I liked you back then,
It doesn't mean I like you now,
Just because I liked you back then,
It doesn't mean I like you,
(Doesn't mean I like you.)
Just because I liked you back then,
It doesn't mean I like you now."

~~End Lyrics~~

"Great that was great."Mike says into the mike letting Miley hear him clearly through her headphones. "Now I want to try that a few other ways. Do you mind?"

"No way I am here to work."

It takes them a few hours just to get the voice just the way they like it and then they have to lay down the music to all the songs but Miley hands him the c.d. that had all the instruments for the music already on it. Once they were finished there Oliver and Miley went to go see the boys down the hall. When they walked in they were singing Hello Beautiful and Nick was looking at Miley.

"That was great you guys." Greg their producer said. "Why don't we stop for the day and meet again tomorrow?"

"Sounds great Greg." Kevin says as they walk out of their booth.

"How did your first Miley recording go?" Denise asks as they walk out to the cars.

"Oh it went great and felt really good to have my best guy with me besides Nick." Miley says giving Oliver a quick hug.

"Anytime besides I owe you. Now I have to have be home schooled so it is like only three hours a day of school for me."

"Yeah me too!" Lilly says as she puts her arm in the crock of Joe's arm.

"but I took your normal lives away." Miley says and before she could say anything else paparazzi surrounded them with cameras and started to flash away. "and brought this onto you."

"Follow me."

Nick whispers in Miley's ear and she nods her head. He takes her hand just as Miley takes Oliver's and they start to run. They run to Kevin's car and jump in. A few seconds later Kevin joins and drives off to Miley's house.

"Sorry Oliver. I hate doing this to you."

"Miley I don't care your still my best friend no matter if your next to nothing."

"Aw thanks Ollie." Miley says giving him another hug.

"Ahem." Nick says clearing his throat.

"Oh I would never forget you."

Miley says giving him a kiss. He smiles as she leans her head on his shoulder. Once at Miley's Kevin drops her off and leaves.

"Few!" Miley says as she goes into her house and locks the door.

"Long day bud?"

"The longest daddy."

"Here why don't you take this herbal tea and go to bed."

"Thanks daddy."

Miley says taking the cup and going up to her room. As soon as her head hits the pillow she falls asleep.