Untitled

Wig Snatcher Catching Daddy

"Nervous!" Miley said as she paced the entry to the stage just fourteen minutes before she was supposed to go on.

"Miley you have done tons of concerts before. What is the difference?" Lilly asked looking at her.

"I was never Miley. I was always Hannah and Hannah was never nervous." Just then Miley's phone started to ring. "Hello?"

"Miley great news." Robbie Ray said through the phone. "We caught the guy who took off your wig."

"You did? who was it?"

"Jake Ryan."

"Wig snatcher catching daddy say what?"

"Yeah he turned himself in just minutes ago. He said he knew you were going out with Nick and he wanted to humilate you. Mikayla drove his get away car. They were both both in a jouvinile hall."

"This is great daddy but I got to go do my first Miley concert. Love you." She hangs up her phone and throws it to Oliver as she runs onto the stage. "Thank you Nick, Kevin, and Joe for being my first Miley opening act." Miley says as the boys walked off the stage. "Are they cute or what?" Miley asks the audience who screams. "I know. Any who you guys are my first ever Miley concert audience."

Miley does her concert before leaving. While Denise drove them to where Jake Ryan and Mikayla were Miley told everyone what her dad told her. As soon as they got there Miley was allowed to go see them. When she walked into the room both Jake and Mikayla sat at a table in orange jump suits and in shackles on their hands and feet like they were killers.

"Why?" Miley asked looking at them both.

"You were going out with Nick." Jake says simply.

"and I wanted to show everyone what a fake Hannah really was but it back fired on me. Besides you were going out with Nick Jonas and he is supposed to be mine." Mikayla says looking Miley straight in the eye.

"You guys are pathetic. I thought you guys had more class then that." Miley smirks at them before leaving the room and slamming the door shut behind her. "Lets go home." Miley says angrily pushing past everyone who follows her just seconds later.

"Miley are you...."

"Not now Nick I need to be alone."

"OK Miley I will just drive you home then."

Denise says as everyone gets into her car. After Denise drops Miley off Nick sneaks into the house just seconds after Miley went upstairs. Robbie Ray lets him stay in the guest room beside Miley's room to make sure she was OK.