Untitled

TCA kidnap part two

"Where are we?" Nick asked as they were taken out of the box and put rather gently into a room.

"Hush it or you will embarrass yourself in front of everyone." The masked person said before pointing to a camera. "May want to pay attention to the red light it will tell you when the people at TCA can see you." The person said before shutting the door.

"You know the awards last for another three hours right?" Miley says to Nick.

"Yeah but if I could just get a hold of some wire I could pick the locks on our handcuffs." He looks at Miley who doesn't get it at first.

"No way I won't do it!"

"Miley it is the only way to get us at least out of these cuffs."

"Fine but only if you stand with your face pressed up to that camera because this will take awhile with my hands behind my back cuffed together."

"Yeah yeah yeah." Nick said walking over to the camera and making sure every inch was covered by his face. "Miley?"

"Yeah Nick?" Miley asked as she struggled around on the floor.

"The red light is on."

"Then say hello to them and don't you are move either." Miley says as she manages to stand herself up again.

"Hello people of TCA. Can you talk back?"

"Yes but they are to busy looking at your face now why have you been in front of that camera?" the man asked and by then the audience had been let in on the prank.

"Well because Miley is a little busy right now trying to ummm...."

"If you even hint to what I am doing Nicholas then I swear to god I will kil....severely hurt you if we get out." Miley says as she falls again. "Correction I will do it even if you don't because this thing I am doing was your idea."

"She is a little busy right now." Nick says into the camera. "Has anyone solved the riddle yet?" He doesn't get to hear because the red light goes off.

"I got it."

"OK hand it to me then." Nick says and Miley and him go back to back. "This may take a little while."

"Just great." Miley says sarcastically as Nick helps guide her hands to where they were supposed to go.

"Having fun?" the masked voice asked and they looked at the camera. "Now where did you get that wire?"

"No where important." Nick said shifting him and Miley so that her back was to the camera and that he was looking at the camera.

"Well the awards end in oh I don't know an hour and a half."

"Who are you?" Miley asked twisting only her head around to look at the camera.

"You will find out in an hour and a half." the masked person says before the red light goes off again.

"I got the cuffs off me." Nick says standing up and massaging his wrists,

"Good for you. Now get me."

"Right!" Nick says and rushes over to Miley and quickly undoes her cuffs.

"Now how do we get out?" Miley asks looking around and not seeing a door.

"I have an idea." Nick says pointing up to the air vent.

"Sweet nibblets."

"OK I will jump up and then pull you up. OK?"

Nick says and Miley nods her head as Nick hands her back the wire which she quickly puts back in its place as good as new. It only takes them a few minutes before they are crawling through the air vent. Finally the reach the air vent that is just above the stage to TCA.

"Ready?" Nick asks as he opens the vent.

"Only if your holding my hand." He grabs her hand and the jump down. Luckily neither get hurt but Miley does land on Nick. While they were falling Miley screamed all the way down.

"How did you guys get out?" Joe asks running over to them.

"Well a little help from my br....never mind." Miley says as she gets up with Nick.

"Do you guys know who did that to us?" Nick asks looking at Joe.

"Yeah me and Kevin set it up as a joke. Didn't know you were resourceful like that."

"Well we are and who were those three people?" Nick asks looking at Joe as Miley was handed her heels.

"The one that grabbed you Nick was our dad. The one that grabbed Miley was her dad and the one that spoke was Oliver."

"Well I hope you learn that one me and Nick are put in a sticky situation that we will find a way out." Miley says before walking over to the mike. "I hope you liked that because that hurt falling from the ceiling."

"Not as much as someone falling on you." Nick says as he drapes his jacket on Miley's shoulders.

"Sorry Nick but I had no other choice. It was either you or the floor. I choose you."

"That makes me feel loads better."

Miley laughs as they are lead backstage. Once Nick and Miley were fixed back up they finished hosting the award show. On the ride back to Miley's everyone even Nick and Miley laughed about the entire thing. As Miley laid in bed that night she couldn't help but smile as she drifted off to sleep knowing that her and Nick can make it through anything.
♠ ♠ ♠
7 chapters left